Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3165 times)
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

the cryptocurrency world provides many advantages. as we know that investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable thing. With the support of sophisticated technology, the cryptocurrency world is growing and safe. we know that nowadays many people are interested in joining it, and I think it's good for the development of blockchain technology and also the world of cryptocurrency.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

Yeah sure, crypto currency will succeed with the kind of investment coming into crypto currency and the number of top tech giants joining the space on a daily basis and different Government of the world backing crypto currency then cryptos will surely succeed
qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

the cryptocurrency world provides many advantages. as we know that investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable thing. With the support of sophisticated technology, the cryptocurrency world is growing and safe. we know that nowadays many people are interested in joining it, and I think it's good for the development of blockchain technology and also the world of cryptocurrency.

Yes this was a wonderful technology for the new generation, everyone think for the second investment after working. I feel this is really better if you want to invest and need profit. Smart work helps you to earn more here. All you need here is patience and you want to act according to the market situation. This will become a mega success in upcoming years for sure.

Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

Well I must say that the cryptocurrency world has proven itself and it has even started to spread out gradually increase in all aspect I think cryptocurrency is very strong and it will last and succeed greatly
lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

Cryptosystem has been a success for some years now, and still is. There has been lots of merits and impacts in the lives of mankind. Cryptocurrencies have affected mankind in any way and even with this fall,lots are depressed. Crypto will gain higher heights,will be more successful.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

In general, crypt has great chances to overcome all difficulties. Moreover, now there are quite a lot of promising coins.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

At present, it can be said that crypto has succeeded in influencing people to be able to plunge in and trade in the crypto market. In the world of crypto is able to be an impetus for the future and succeed in providing a reasonable price.

Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

A trustless, borderless,and cheaper payment system will always succeed as against a failing centralized sytstem with huge fees and too much restrictions
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

Well, if you talk about success in every field, do not be sure, but to succeed in the investment market and succeed in other areas, the crypto will be ok.
monacogooner

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Adoption and everyday use is key, we don;t help ourselves when most of us trade it and a lot do not use. I use digibyte a lot for payments, its fast and cheap, use some others for specific things

I have come to actually like listening to John Mcafree talk about adoption, on this he talks some sense I think

When we think about the adoption so far , its very low, the market cap is 1/5 of say Apple or 2x of Adobe , yep , Adobe !!

We need some protects that actually have real in use token for mass adoption quick to get crypto in the hand sof the public.

What will they be ?

I think areas that might work, gaming, social media and rewards, token rebates on purchases, health 'vouchers'

We can all build some great tech but it need to be real man on street use cases to grow it

What projects do I like at the moment that might help ?

https://shareinternetdata.io/

https://www.virtualrehab.co/

https://gamblove.com/

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

I believe in growth rather than failure, Crypto is really attractive to buy and invest in the moment! Every investment needs careful consideration!
Good luck!
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

It's true that cryptocurrency is still not serving the real purpose although lots of people using it as an investment purpose. We can only say cryptocurrency as successful only if people use cryptocurrency as daily currency like USD, EURO, Rupee or others.
As long as the transparency between people will not be stopped, I don't think govt. will allow it, If you know what I meant.
luciferon

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
At present, countries all over the world are developing blockchain technology. This is a great discovery, and the whole world is crazy. But this is not a cryptocurrency, and the promotion and use of blockchains is already determinable. As for whether crypto can successfully replace cash, I think this is very difficult, but there are still opportunities.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

Yes, of course, I also think if cryptocurrency will succeed and will be very popular in the future because seeing from various aspects, cryptocurrency is very safe and easy to use.
I think modern society is a simple society and does not want to bother, so this is the answer to the future, everyone will prefer cryptocurrency because of that.
I think now it also works because almost the entire world knows cryptocurrency and becomes a hot chat in the community and government.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

I think this is possible because it will replace the current paper money. Cryto is a success of 4.0 technology. I like the technology of the Buddy project, I think this is a project that will succeed in the future.
Coingram30

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

Yes obviously cryptocurrency world can succeed in fact it has gain success so far and it will even get better in future
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
We can say that crypto currencies are in their way to success but cannot reach the peak point due to various kinds of barriers it is facing. Most of the government hates bitcoin and other crypto currencies. They are trying to keep domination over them by imposing various kinds of useless regulation. As a result the development of crypto currencies are being hampered. The potential of crypto currencies are being buried due to reasons  starting from government hatred to spreading of FUDs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

In my views, cryptocurrencies such as btc and eth had already succeeded in the market as payment system and as a currency investment. Most of the crypto users were already experiencing the comfort in using this cryptocurrency as payment for their bills where there are existing exchange that accepts btc and eth.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

In the past crypto currency sucseeded  and it is not possible to gain more success in the future, just continue doing what you've started and soon it will be a great compliment for everybody.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
lenini

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

For the future, you can not experience crypto currency - it will be successful. Just see what a big spread now is receiving electronic money, they are being introduced into all spheres of society's life and soon all people will know about crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: