Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3165 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

Cryptocurrency has already succeeded and there is no point doubting if it will succeed or not. The market is down, that does not mean crypto has not succeeded.
This situation, many feel panicked, even though crypto has been successful for a long time, but many wonder if this will work, the problem is that the current market price is unstable, I am sure that crypto will last until the market price rises.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

We already suceed in bringing the attention of the people to cryptocurrency, and we are in the process of sustaining that success it's only a matter of time we will have a massive adoption so many people and organizations are working to make this a realization we are all in this because everybody here are going to benefit
Yes we are already succeeded by calling the attention of many investors here in Cryptocurrency. We are already succeeded by making cryptocurrencies known from the unknown status and by making it work even it was not under the law or even not under in any regulations of any countries. We are already succeeded by making it happen even if it is impossible.

But there is possibility that most of alternative cryptocurrency maybe not.
I thought that only a promising features and had a great potential crypto will succeeded.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:00:59 PM

cryptocurrency has already succeeded, and despite the fact that the market now does not please us, cryptocurrency will always prevail.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Cryptocurrency has already succeeded and there is no point doubting if it will succeed or not. The market is down, that does not mean crypto has not succeeded.

Definitely Yes, cryptocurrency is very successful. It is not doubtful that cryptocurrency is succeed just because of the pull down of the market. With what happen of the market there is nothing to do with the success of cryptocurrency.  The pump and dump of the price is just part of the volatility in nature.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

I'm sure that cryptocurrencies will be succeed but of course not all. Most of coin is scam
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

This situation, many feel panicked, even though crypto has been successful for a long time, but many wonder if this will work, the problem is that the current market price is unstable, I am sure that crypto will last until the market price rises.

Because of the situation on the market, not crypto currencies get worse, but panic sellers lose
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

The crypto currency is already successful, the wait for the people to abandon their negative attitude. The crypt is waiting for a complete adoption and bounce. Apart from these, the big problem is non-cooperation from the government departments. As soon as this problem is resolved, you will see its prices increase.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

I agreed on your answered mate, if crypto currency is not succeed, obviously there will be no ico project that will appeared in this forum. But almost

everyday there is a new ico project arise, which means there are already lots of ico became successful after its campaign ended up.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

I think the chance is 100% for cryptocurrency to succeed. There are already many users around the world. As time goes by, many people have become aware of the existence of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology. Also when I visit a local bookstore in the city where I live in, I was amazed to found a book about blockchain technology.
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

Cryptocurrency might succeed just if those regulation process, scaling methodology What's more reception truly takes spot in light these would the principle concern something like those crypto and the legislature have any desire exactly bit from claiming it That is they are battling on prevail over it Assuming that they could not get At whatever expense dues also that is the reason they bring it illicit due to exactly non-government agreeability.
Fidelityman

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:37:27 PM

It's true and I'm very sure in the nearest future, cryptocurrency will be stronger than expected.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

cryptocurrency has already succeeded, and despite the fact that the market now does not please us, cryptocurrency will always prevail.
At present, the market is not pleasant for us, but this is normal. be patient and believe that crypto will rise and rise from its downturn.
werkudoro

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

It's true and I'm very sure in the nearest future, cryptocurrency will be stronger than expected.
I also see the case for cryptocurrency for the long-term future, will be more powerful and great influence because it is inevitably the progress of the internet and the technology involved in it.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

I think cryptocurrencies have every chance to take their place under the sun. But it won't be more than 2-5% of all crypto-startups that we are seeing now. It would be nice to have the skills of clairvoyance and make a successful investment for future.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

Even the market is not so good today, I think that cryptocurrency already proved it succession. Since if the cryptocurrency did not succeed maybe we are not here now. I see that cryptocurrency is will be more success in the future.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

they already succeeded. If you check the scale of some cryptocurrencies, it's not a joke anymore. Many companies apply blockcain in their businesses, which just supports my claims

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies will stay here for ages, they already succeded right because nobody can arbitrarily stop transactions. At worst governments/adversary parties can try to use the force to stop people using it, but even if just 2 persons will still transact with cryptos then nobody can block the exchange of value between the 2.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

they already succeeded. If you check the scale of some cryptocurrencies, it's not a joke anymore. Many companies apply blockcain in their businesses, which just supports my claims

Crypto did succeed and became one of the most reliable and profitable businesses. Many people have proven success in the crypto world, so this will be a form of good appreciation for the future.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Crypto currency is succeed in present time and will succed also.at past peoplt don't understand the value of cryto worl and currency but now they will understand it.and they use crypto currency more than before.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

Do you really think that cryptocurrency has not been a success yet? You might be blind then. Take a look at the capitalization! Isn't it the perfect proof that the blockchain is about to rock this world?))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: