Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3165 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Crypto-currencies have great potential and the answer to your question in simple terms is that they will

Definitely it has good potential and see how it has grown in the past few years. this is a wonderful technology which has a tremendous future. Blockchain will be the safest one in future we need to trust crypto as a real coin and it already become popular across the globe and now this has become a hot topic.
artem30011994

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Many chase the crypto currency in the hope of gaining easy profits but forget about the very essence of the block and its decisions. first of all the future behind the block, and coins ancillary material

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:32:19 PM

It is likely that Crypto can replace paper currency and all countries use it in terms of buying and selling and if Crypto is like that it can be ascertained that the future of crypt will last a long time but if Crypto is just an investment tool then for the future I cannot guarantee it will last long especially if every country always forbids Crypto, of course Crypto's future cannot be explained.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

You are totally right! Cryptocurrency obviously will succeed but not in its todays form. To reach success it should be more user-friendly than the traditional services. The man who will solve this will become a king of the world.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
in my opinion crypto is the technology of the future, it will be used by the world to transact, so crypto is a digital currency that is useful for the world
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

The cryptocurrency Industry is one that has tremendous prospects that could greatly change the face of how everything is done. However be that as it may, there are some unscrupulous elements that have sort after this technology simply for evil intentions and have made the industry to be saturated with negative and distasteful vibes. The cryptocurrency industry needs a total cleansing in form of regulations and policing to ensure it fulfills its true potentials, only then can it be massively impactful, adoptable and accepted on a more wider scale.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies are currency of the future controlled by blockchain technology crypto cannot just fold up over night because the investors, holders of many crypto believe strongly in the idea of blockchain and that of crypto at large. And the demands is always going higher.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:59:58 PM

With 10 years of existence of bitcoin I think this is a proof that blockchain can succeed if given a chance by the government to be implemented. The problem I see is the volatility and manipulation of price which is not a healthy if not stable.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

yeah sure crypto currency will surely succeed, the blockchain idea is a technology the world cannot shy away from, the technology behind the crypto currency will make it to succeed, maybe not now but later in the future.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Cryptocurrencies are much more technologically advanced than existing payment platforms and provide users with lots of benefits , but they need some time to solve issues with the law . When this will be done , cryptocurrencies will densely integrate into our lives , so I have no doubt they can succeed in the future.

laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Yes, it is all about manipulation. If you know the past then you won't stop at an opportunity like this bear market.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

I think the cryptocurrency will be successful, even if the market is unstable now, but I think this is normal, and all financial markets will have such a transition period!

Take a look at what is happening with crypto-currencies today. Many governments attempt to regulate this area, but they can not achieve 100% success and will not be able to because crypto currencies are blockchain and blockchain is decentralization.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:27:24 PM

I think cryptocurrency is already half a way successful, it has been proved that this is the best technology for our economy. So now, it is time to get approved by governments so that the tech can legally be used everywhere. I know in some countries it is already legal and they are doing better than other countries in the economy.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

With 10 years of existence of bitcoin I think this is a proof that blockchain can succeed if given a chance by the government to be implemented. The problem I see is the volatility and manipulation of price which is not a healthy if not stable.
Bitcoin has been growing a lot from zero to the hero. This can become an evidence about the succedd of the crypto. Volatility is not a problem in the crypto but the manipulation has made it becoe the worst thing because these manipulators are manipulating the market to get or grab a lot of money from the market.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
G4t1s

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

No matter what new comes into this world there will be haters.

For me personally I think it already succeeding

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

I believe that cryptos have already been successful in many areas, for example, the principle of bitcoin was to become a digital currency with which we can make transactions without the need for intermediaries, although we have problems of scalability I believe that the main objective has already been met.

Aweasadbek

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

I think Crypto already succeeded. Now it is being used by millions of people. Almost everybody in the world heard about Bitcoin and mining. Million transactions happen everyday, Many types of Crypto was built. Crypto much expensive than other currencies. So, Crypto have succeeded and gonna make a huge changes in future.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

Cryptocurrency have big chance to make success and mass adoption will happen soon. We are living on technology era, and cryptocurrency is one of technology creation. Cryptocurrency will make people transaction more easier and cheaper and faster
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:53 AM

Why not?Today I will say that cryptocurrency will find success, through the process of time and also the current technological advancements. I'm sure that's what many people expect and dream of. Likewise with blockchain which is already famous for its decentralization features.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

it is not a new thing that everyone knows that cryptocurrency is good and will continue to
run for the future, and hopefully all countries can accept the existence of cryptocurrency

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: