Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3158 times)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

cryptocurrency offset by the presence of blockchain technology is a great thing and be a good future in terms of finance. blockchain technology will be able to make transaction system dai crypto be safe and comfortable. even more than that blockchain itself started to go in many areas and this is certainly also raised the value of the crypto and the length make it bigger.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

Yes, crypto certainly has succeeded, many people have invested in crypto and enjoyed the results and I am sure that in the future crypto will be more developed and more will invest in crypto
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:29 AM

Cryptocurrency has already achieve some level of and there is large percentage of people who have had about cryptocurrency! Going foward howevet, thete is still lots of work to be done, there is a need for stability, better scalling and adoption as well!
As long as development continues. changes to a better direction will occur in Crypto. I myself convinced of the future of Crypto.
many people like crypto and the innovation it brings. user growth and adoption will continue to be key to crypto's future success.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:32:40 AM

I believe that the technology of crypto in many ways was able to achieve its success in the modern world. After all, thanks to crypto, the company was able to conduct fast and anonymous transactions. By these parameters, crypto confidently surpasses the old technologies and banking system.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will be successful. But perhaps not sure how great the future cryptocurrency is. Not sure how many worlds the cryptocurrency can change.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:20:35 PM by xeltran

yep , it can well co exsist with fiat and can be an alternative or be a main currency and fiat end up being an alternative

BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

It is now uncertain about the extent to which the government influences cryptocurrencies. In theory, the cryptocurrency has been successful, and the rest of the time only needs to spread around the world.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

As for me crytpocurrency is already successful , what we should be talking about is optimization and more mainstream adoption. Successful in the fact that many projects have proven the essence of their coins and tokens. Although many do fail, but it's normal. A time will come when blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will be sort after even by the so called authorities, that's my opinion.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

up to this time, crypto has become quite successful. with increasingly supported by existing blockchain this gives it good for cryptosystem in terms of the transaction. even blockchain himself was also not always associated with crypto only and entry into other industries that can also be useful to use this technology. for the more sophisticated future crypto later will continue to be the better and more stable with a system that is increasingly good crypto from good itself and also from blockchain.
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

what success?
success in the government approving the presence of cryptocurrency,
or success has been used by the world community.
actually this can already be said to be successful because many people already know and use it to earn income. and what is the purpose of cryptocurrency for? whether for the government or the community?
if you don't think that cryptocurrency has achieved the success you want, try to explain to me what points need to be owned.
is the user?
is the technology?
is confidentiality?
or something else
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:19:03 AM

basically, all the cryptocurrency we follow can work. this depends on our analysis when choosing a project. this depends on the project being promoted by the manager and honesty and tenacity of the founder to make the project successful.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

Blockchain technology has been recognized around the world, and almost all countries are doing their own research in this field. I believe that crypto will certainly develop well for this reason, which is the future trend.

godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Bitcoin has already succeeded. The entire purpose of bitcoin is that it is a currency backed by the full faith and credit of a decentralized network of machines all following the rules of the protocol. The entire system is trustless, meaning none of the participants need to trust each other, and everything is verified. Being decentralized means that there is no central point of control or attack. This means that governments are unable to control or attack bitcoin itself, they can only pass laws and create regulations governing how their citizens and businesses are permitted to use bitcoin. With state support and regulation, bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies will be a lot more useful, and probably a lot more valuable. But bitcoin itself is its own form of machine authority, with a heartbeat of a new block about every 10 minutes.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies that treat investors and bring convenience to people will succeed in the future, and some coins that only make money will eventually die!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

Blockchain technology is already developing at a huge pace. spheres of its application are huge-starting from the banking sector and ending with agriculture....with cryptocurrency increasingly difficult.Cryptocurrency can achieve success if it is universally accepted by the state.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

I think the cryptocurrency will be successful. But perhaps not sure how great the future cryptocurrency is. Not sure how many worlds the cryptocurrency can change.

I am sure that crypocurrency will rock for sure and that's the reason we are here in this forum, and yes it will take some time as the people want to know about it like how it works as well as how safe and secure it is. And I am sure this will be hot topic in upcoming days. And this blockchain technology should be recognised across the world.

Am I spamming? Report me!
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

I believe cryptocurrency have a big chance to succeed. There are numerous signs that cryptocurrency will succeed like many big companies are now engaging and do a research in blockchain technology and even other government.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Yes of course it can succeed. The medium.is great for earnings and profitability. This medium has coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. The performance of these coins is really great.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:09 PM

I think that many people asking this question before do some investments in coins) But as for me I got my profit so I will invest more in the future)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:41:13 PM

If you think that cryptocurrencies are going to fully replace fiat, that is next to impossible as there are too many shortcomings and even deficiencies inherent in crypto. They are, in a sense, side effects of its strengths and virtues, so you can't get rid of them without destroying its advantages and benefits along the way. Independence from third parties comes at a price and requires a confirmation network of miners as well as keeping the relevant copy of the blockchain on every node (among other things), which is the epitome of inefficiency.

For example, bitcoin is not very energy-effective all in all, and its decentralization costs a lot in terms of electricity consumed. Given that, crypto can only augment fiat, and in that it can be either success or failure. So what do you mean be being successful here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: