Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3158 times)
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is still the best new thing so far. As highly efficient and technological advance asset, crypto is still calling the shot and is regarded as future of finance, business and value.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

If it can succesed? It IS already succesed, even the giants of automobile Industries are working already with cryptos, in the World logistic they are very important. The World without cryptocurrencies is not possible anymore!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

It had already succeeded. Several year ago we could not even dream about such speed of development of cryptocurrency market, but now it is true, even despite some issues. That is how I understand success.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

Sooner or later, everything connected with the crypto currency will be controlled in one way or another. It is a matter of time and mass. The more crypto currency will influence the financial spheres, the more attention will be drawn to it from those who are tied up in these areas. Without control, it will not do anyway. What can not be controlled - will be banned.

You can't ban what you can't control, as simple as it gets. You can't control gravity, so who cares if you declare it illegal tomorrow? You will just make a fool of yourself. Whenever some government forgets this simple truth, it eventually backfires at them and with a vengeance at that. Further, I can't agree that without control it can't "do anything". Don't take too serious the words of those who claim that they, or someone else like the government, should control everything. The whole universe is beyond our control and it does just fine, with or without us.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Cryptocurrency proven that they succeeded already, it is successful now in many ways and it will continue to succeed in the future even if sometimes market is totally down and affects the cryptocurrency. Crypto will be successful in the future because it has a smart and advanced technology that would be affect in many circles just like how technology affects us now.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Yes, I think so, this new technology will make a positive change. future Blockchain will be useful and used because storage and speed in accessing it is very good and not easy on hackers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

the future of blockchain will continue to be wide open along with bitcoin. as well as cryptocurrency, I mean. if at this time there are many countries that adopt crypto itself, and if that happens the crypto price will be stable.

Yeah, it is very possible for cryptocurrency and blockchain to succeed in the future. We can see that there are many interests of the people in the whole world, although there are some countries which also ban it, but we don't know what will happen in the future.
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

There are a lot of people, who do not use cryptocurrencies just because of low level of comfort. If it would become as simple as using banking app or credit card, audience of cryptocurrency users will increase by thousands of percents.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

Crypto-currencies will be able to bring large sums of money, especially by investing in them today, so just start doing it, because then you will regret that you could not invest or did not have time, but excuses will not help you.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

if you know the development of crypto currencies since 2009 and began to develop in 2014 and even reached the highest price in 2017, then in my opinion crypto currencies have achieved success in a relatively fast time, therefore in the future I am sure the crypto currency will more success
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

yes cryptocurrency can succeed, just like bitcoin and ethereum. bitcoin before has a little value because only few supports and believed and invested because they dont really know what will happen in the future of the cryptocurrency. but now its so popular and in demand, thats why the price is so high.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

yes it could, depending on how crypto will develop, crypto must keep up with digital technology development. many people have an interest on crypto nowadays.

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

More and more often i think sceptically about possibility of quick cryptocurrency success because of lot of problems to defeat before the technology will reach wide use in usual life.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

Not sure now. There are still many people who don't understand cryptocurrencies. Or the cryptocurrency that you know is incorrect. There will be a few coins in the future that are very expensive.

Cryptocurrency will succeed or should I say that it is already made its success, the right question should be "Would all the people who engage in cryptocurrency will all succeed?" I think it depends on their dedication right? because if you are just interested in the first time and suddenly you decided to stop because you have realized that cryptocurrency is so complicated, then that kind of person would not succeed in cryptocurrency for sure.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

More and more often i think sceptically about possibility of quick cryptocurrency success because of lot of problems to defeat before the technology will reach wide use in usual life.
Of course, there are still many problems that must be resolved before this technology can be used by everyone. the problem is that not all countries accept crypto, but for countries that are aware of technological developments, I see some countries have begun to use and develop technology from crypto.
If all the problems can be resolved, I think the success of Crypto to become digital money will be realized soon.
LexaDoych

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Crypto will going succeed! It just waiting for the  to become use worldwide.
Cryptocurrency will become more popular and people going to start learning about it.
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

Crypto will going succeed! It just waiting for the  to become use worldwide.
Cryptocurrency will become more popular and people going to start learning about it.
I agree with you! Im hoping and hoping! I hope we could benefit at its maximum potential! I believe its going to succeed. Lets hope for the best

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

The Cryptocurrency will unambiguously develop and grow.  Everything takes time.  I think that not many have appreciated the convenience of cryptocurrency at the moment.  The situation as with the Internet.  In a few years everyone will use it and be happy.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Cryptocurrency and its technology have all the prerequisites to be adopted by the world economy. But the technology is still too raw and the process of development and implementation will take a long time.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

Cryptocurrency are has being proven to be work and blockchain has being used by a lot of type cryptos out there without failing to transfers anynomous. everyday thing are more advanced and we loved to see what it will offer us for a better life

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: