Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3158 times)
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

the possibility is very large but requires a lot of improvement such as transaction speed so people don't need to add gas just so that the transaction is successful and the costs of transacting must also be cheaper and the last is there is no limit in the transaction
if all has been fulfilled i think crypto will succeed and will be used by most people for all transaction needs not just to buy and sell coins

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

I think that the time of cryptocurrency has been exhausted and we will never see the growth that was in 2017

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

There is no doubt for me in believing in the success of cryptocurrency. I'm sure it will succeed and cryptocurrency should be the future. Until now I am always optimistic !! Thank you and keep the spirit!
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

If you are considering investing in cryptocurrencies, it may be best to treat your “investment” in the same way you would treat any other highly speculative venture. In other words, recognize that you run the risk of losing most of your investment, if not all of it. As stated earlier, a cryptocurrency has no intrinsic value apart from what a buyer is willing to pay for it at a point in time.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

Yes, this newest technology of the 21st century, and it will evolve more and more every year, so I buy more and more different altcoins and invest in promising projects, one of these projects #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 12.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Ionzar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

I am absolutely sure that cryptographic technologies have already been able to achieve significant success. Already today, cryptocurrency is used by the world society for profitable and fast transactions, for investments and permanent work of many people. Over time, the technology will develop steadily and attract the attention of new participants.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency, you can get a large treasure with a small investment, and you can also get dust, with a large investment
no one knows the future of cryptocurrency with certainty, but if the cryptocurrency is truly adopted as a transaction medium internationally, then you certainly already know what will happen to the BTC holder today
you will find treasure
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:02:18 AM

Success has been successful, but if you want to make it possible for all humans to use cryptocurrencies, traditional currency and cryptocurrencies should be free. Anyone can use it, money is just a tool, not a real life for human beings.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

I think the cryptocurrency has very clearly had clear hopes to succeed in becoming the future of the world economy. It is not impossible if the transaction will change in the future using crypto. It will be more efficient or practical and also safe.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Isn't that what she's doing now? Bitcoin, along with the entire cryptocurrency, has become one of the most discussed assets of 2018.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

I think cryptocurrency has succeeded, because there is a lot of evidence that it helps many people to make a profit and can also help their economy, so for me krypro will also be truly more successful in the future.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

I think that the blockchain technology will increasingly be used every year in the virtual and real world, and more and more routine processes will be automated. Everything will be fine.

Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Cryptographic currency has been very successful in many aspects, such as preventing inflation, free trade, anonymity, etc.but its shortcomings are also very obvious, fear of hacking, the conversion process is cumbersome!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:35:50 AM

I think that the blockchain technology will increasingly be used every year in the virtual and real world, and more and more routine processes will be automated. Everything will be fine.
But with the current market situation, so many people have abandoned the crypto market because they are quite risky, ICO projects are less successful, poor quality rampant in the market, I think there should be a The legal framework for the crypto market will be better.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

for me its yes cryptocurrency can survive can succeed and can be more powerful. powerful interms of giving jobs and profitable  investments.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:09:09 AM

The stage at which cryptocurrency is, now has much tendency to survive even for years to come.
Different projects are now looking for ways to be integrated into blockchain technology, because most have now come to realise the great potentials embedded in it.
Few years to this time i envisaged that crypto is going to enter into the mainstream.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

Already today, cryptocurrencies and blockchain have become successful and very useful technologies for the world community, they continue to actively develop. Therefore, I sincerely believe in the excellent potential of this industry, which will eventually find support from new states, organizations and investors.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

I continue to believe in the huge potential for the further development of modern crypto technologies. They have already achieved significant success. They have become an integral part of the modern financial system, providing convenient and profitable transactions. I am sure that over time, the position of crypto will only improve.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

crypto currency has already success. Bitcoin is a crypto currency who you can using it all worldwide without any problem. it is the global decentralized payment system. you can invest in here. because it's the big Platform for investment.  you can using it and made a good life.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Isn't that what she's doing now? Bitcoin, along with the entire cryptocurrency, has become one of the most discussed assets of 2018.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: