Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3151 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
It can and it will likely to succeed, there is more potential in cryptocurrency. I think it all depends on the investor and traders.there is still hope

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Succeed persons are everywhere in the crypto and if you want to be like them you must work so hard and not to be afraid of losses and other problems.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

The cryptocurrency sector can succeed. I believe that crypto-money technology and blockcahin technology will survive in the future. We live in a moving world that allows the development of new technologies. The death of real money will take place soon.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

In general, cryptocurrencies are already successful and looking for them in recent years prove this and the price won't let me lie! Actually, there is still a lot to explore in relation to practicality, because countless people may have even heard about it, but they do not have the slightest interest in using it or do not have the basic knowledge to do so.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:36:36 PM

Cryptocurrency is successful because it could change the world for the better. But I believe that the cryptocurrency will continue to actively develop and benefit people.

mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the next step in the development of money, it looks quite logical continuation of plastic cards:)
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the next step in the development of money, it looks quite logical continuation of plastic cards:)
I also think that cryptocurrency is a big step in the development of the world economy and the monetary system. I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:51:22 PM

The stage at which cryptocurrency is, now has much tendency to survive even for years to come.
Different projects are now looking for ways to be integrated into blockchain technology, because most have now come to realise the great potentials embedded in it.
Few years to this time i envisaged that crypto is going to enter into the mainstream.

Now cryptocurrencies are on a stronger foundation than before, look at what technologies we now possess. I am sure that the spread of cryptocurrency will soon reach the point when it will be impossible to stop it.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

I also think that cryptocurrency is a big step in the development of the world economy and the monetary system. I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency.
Most of the financial organization think that it's blockchain that brings innovation and cryptocurrency is only the product of blockchain
but frankly, crypto also changes the way people sending money digitally, it can be considered as equal I guess.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

certainly will, just a few more puzzle crypto is ready to replace fiat currency, just like computer replace alot of stuff on our desk, smartphones, internet, cars. the transition is inevitable.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Exactly .. Crypto currencies already succed in these fields and we need only more speed and efficiency . after that with huge market adopiton and increasing awareness
crypto currencies can be main actor in countries economical systems i think.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:17:49 PM

with such new rules for money, we have no other choice but to become decent people who forget about cheating and deserting others. really, crypto provokes being honest and trustworthy

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Certainly will. Cryptocurrency will succeed even in the future because more people are joining cryptocurrency and there's no way it's going to die anytime soon. Cryptocurrency will survive.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

yes. There are a lot of challenges that the crypocurrency industry is facing now, and there are a lot of things that are needed to be bypassed for it to overcome these challenges. However, I believe that in due time, these things would be achieved, and cryptocurrency industry will stand bigger, stronger and better.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies just are another investment tool to earn your money, they have great success last year, after that the market drops everyday, and I think still have many problems in the crypto world without the solution.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

I think blockchain technology can change everything. Now, this technology is propagating into the medical world, maybe in the next few years, it will provide new things that can change everything. .
but crypto is still in doubt in some countries because it gives only one party's profit and does not benefit the other
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:52:22 PM

I think yes. We just need more working products, that will replace the existing centralised apps like UBER or AirBNB. There are a lot of ICOs that want to change it, be we need a product, that will work, will be easy to use and will have benefits of blockchain.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

We are in a more advance world now. And i think cryptocurrency will play a big part in our future. Suceeding not only mean it will have a high price. But cryptos will succeed if we use it in our daily life. And i believe it will happen in the future.

BitSharke135

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

Crypto money technology has not been successful yet. But to succeed, the world of crypto money must advance. Not all world citizens are using crypto money. We are a small minority. We investigate the blockchain technology and believe that crypto currencies will survive in the future.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

Obviously, everything can happen, because soon, I hope that this year we all will see the beginning of a new wave of interest in the cryptocurrency world and new prices that we couldn’t even imagine before, it will be very soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: