Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3162 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Of course you can, and some successful cryptocurrencies, for example, are Bitcoin, Ripple and Ethereum, we say success because they are used massively and can be used for transactions directly like cash.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies can go very far in adoption and usage but a lot of the determining factors lies with the regulation, there is no point having a technology that is banned.
Mass adoption is the only thing I regard as a success for cryptocurrencies and that power lies with the major world governments.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

How can you doubt the success of cryptocurrency? The technology is already showing itself in the best way, it is useful, in demand, gives people a safe and comfortable, another thing is that until the cryptocurrency market has formed, it is too young. The market may fail, but the technology itself is not.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

It`s not only can, It will succeed. This is new and promising technology and I absolutely agree with you - it`s our future. And for our great future, we need to support crypto.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:04:38 PM

Crypto currencies open the bridge to the future and leading the whole society in the decentralisation. But we need to accept that there are too few projects that have a working product. We need more ICOs that will show us a working solution.

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Can. For this, she has everything you need. But the main factor that can cause this to be universally accepted cryptocurrency. Then we will see the true price of cryptocurrency.
CarTrick

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:31:17 AM

with the help of blockchain, crypto has the opportunity and also a great potential to be successful. digital asset or crypto time this was entered earlier. in this stage the emerging growth of users, a growing number of platforms supporting and also the development of technology that will make it more innovative crypto and get into areas of life. starting from it then the crypto will be successful for the future because it will take time to get a feel for crypto globally.

Excellent points. I like what you said about “the development of technology that will make it more innovative” because I’m certainly noticing more unique features with new altcoins nowadays. Have you heard of Virie? I’m currently very curious about it. Based on what I’ve read so far, its boasts of a blockchain-based virtual Market, a Distributed Exchange Network that is non-centralized, providing a free trade infrastructure aiming to create space for e-commerce.
Sure looks like crypto has come a long way since bitcoin, huh?
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:51:04 AM

Crypto currency will continue to succeed after many years to come because a lot of new investors are willing to invest here in crypto currency and with the support of the community in crypto currency i guess many people are knowing about crypto currency.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

Crypto currency will continue to succeed after many years to come because a lot of new investors are willing to invest here in crypto currency and with the support of the community in crypto currency i guess many people are knowing about crypto currency.
Yes. I also believe that it will continue to succeed because there are a lot of people now are interested to invest in cryptocurrency. Eventhough the crypto market now are having trouble to on it's flow but I'm sure in the upcomig more days, the price will increase again.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is considered a success already. Considering that the system had been used to do payments and other transactions and that there are already consumers of their respective services or products, we can already say it has succeeded already. We do know that there are problems encounterred by cryptocurrency but it did not go as much as to disable it or throw the entire system into its own destruction. It indeed survive for so many years since then and still it keeps popping up like mushrooms.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

Can. For this, she has everything you need. But the main factor that can cause this to be universally accepted cryptocurrency. Then we will see the true price of cryptocurrency.
yeah, we just need to be patient to wait for greater development. for that, you should need to determine which coin you will make an investment in the future.

i'm sure you will party with the cryptocurrency in the future.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

Yes, of course I am sure about this if cryptocurrency will be more successful for the future, even now cryptocurrency has made many people successful, and for the future cryptocurrency will grow even better
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:26:06 AM

Yes, of course I am sure about this if cryptocurrency will be more successful for the future, even now cryptocurrency has made many people successful, and for the future cryptocurrency will grow even better
This is true the cryptocurrency will be successful in the future. Once adoptions will happen in cryptocurrency for sure many users will adopt this changes. Hope their will be more good news happen.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

Crypto has been going well and growing rapidly, many have studied crypto so this makes crypto more community-wide and expanding.
Actually crypto has succeeded in influencing people to be able to dig it.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

I firmly believe that crypto will succeed in future, a business like Uber or Airbnb they succeed on this type of business concept. Crypto is disruptive and having huge support .

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Hello! I think there is a chance. Even I can say more - it is only a matter of time. We live in a great time))
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

This year, crypto-currencies are not as popular as in the past, but digital currencies and their capitalization were very high in the month of December and it will be very difficult to repeat this situation. Nevertheless, new projects and technologies appear, some countries legalize crypto-currencies and create their tokens, so I believe in their future.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Cryptocurrency  is on its way. Chances of successful  is already there and the only need is the  adopters of it. If more and more people got in involve in crypto theres a possibility  that in the future it wil adopt by many and also more  people will earn a good profit.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

As of now I can say already that cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Because in disregard with its market price. Cryptocurrency has proven it that it is very useful. Especially to a payment matter. And most of the coins right now is a utility coin that can be used in our normal life right now.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

As of now I can say already that cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Because in disregard with its market price. Cryptocurrency has proven it that it is very useful. Especially to a payment matter. And most of the coins right now is a utility coin that can be used in our normal life right now.
Show me someone who is really using cryptocurrencies in bear market, for me it doesnt make sense because evrytime you buy something you are loosing potentional profit, those who bought Bitcoin at 20,000$ are now buying for example coffee and this coffee is 4 times more expensive than a year ago!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: