Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed?  (Read 3158 times)
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Of course, what you saw during the year, and in the year 17, as start-UPS overcame the mark of 1 billion dollars, and many marks of 10 and 100 million dollars, so this is just the beginning, the market is now globally develop, and in the future will be much more successful and global,and all this goes

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

As of now I can say already that cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Because in disregard with its market price. Cryptocurrency has proven it that it is very useful. Especially to a payment matter. And most of the coins right now is a utility coin that can be used in our normal life right now.
if you look at it like that then you can say bitcoin is successful but if I want bitcoin to be legalized in my country. if indeed that can happen I will consider bitcoin successful especially in my view maybe me and many other people are waiting for that
suride212

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

In my opinion, in terms of cryptographic technology, this is very useful for users and investing. crypto has quality coins that continue to grow for convenience. crypto has two negative and positive sides, so the success of crypto in the future depends on all of us who use it well. in terms of the system, there is no doubt about technological progress in this era, making it very beneficial for everyone.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

blockchain technology has a strong, transparent network, where everything is impossible to manipulate, crypto is just waiting for time to become a means of payment after fiat money
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

blockchain technology has a strong, transparent network, where everything is impossible to manipulate, crypto is just waiting for time to become a means of payment after fiat money
actually the technology from the blockchain is very good. and now it's been released. if indeed the blockchain will succeed, it will certainly make Crypto successful

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

How can you even have doubts on this matter, because nobody doubts this at all, if so many people of the world who understand what finance is talking about BTC as a danger, then this is a very significant thing.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

If you believe in the growth of cryptocurrency and represent this growth and what you will do with the money earned - then this growth will occur and the cryptocurrency will make you successful.

ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Many people asking same question .But my answer is yes crypto currency will sure success,just wait 5 year more all world accept this and it will touch sky.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
T.T.BH

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

Yes, crypto certainly has succeeded, many people have invested in crypto and enjoyed the results and I am sure that in the future crypto will be more developed and more will invest in crypto.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:10:47 PM

Cryptocurrencies will succeed when it will be faster and more secure and less volatile.
This is needed for mass adoption.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

As this is a potential market with rich development. It plays an important role in the development of technology networks. Therefore, it is always a trend for people to improve their income. I am sure it will gradually stabilize and thrive in the future.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:01:46 AM

Trust in it. In an era of increasingly developed technology, there are many changes to the market today. Cypto is always one of the most potential and well-known markets. It is because of the benefits that it gives us, gradually it becomes a trend to develop for everyone. It will constantly grow to keep pace with the current technological development.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:01:38 AM

As far cryptocurrency running right now, i think crypto already success on this step, because a lot of people already get benefit from the platform. And for the adoption case for wider use i think as long there is no new technology to replace it i think cryptocurrency will exist.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

forget for a moment about the market and also government regulation if you want to talk about crypto success. one simple thing that can make crypto a big success is how crypto can be used as a valid and valid payment instrument by the state. because so far no one has done it so that crypto is only traded by someone just to be exchanged again to fiat which actually makes the crypto value fall because it doesn't have any function.

of course everyone who (hasn't) entered the crypto world will hesitate to buy because crypto doesn't function. so if you want to succeed, crypto must be a payment tool, at least online payments that can beat paypal.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

I think so. I do not see a single reason for which it will not work is not necessary to believe in cryptocurrencies. Now for me everything looks as rosy as possible and I am almost 100% sure that the success of cryptocurrencies is close
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

As of now I can say already that cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Because in disregard with its market price. Cryptocurrency has proven it that it is very useful. Especially to a payment matter. And most of the coins right now is a utility coin that can be used in our normal life right now.

There are too many tokens on the market, and sure, most of them will not have any success. I bet, more than 50% of them will die in less than 3-5 years. make your stakes on the top-20 cryptocurrencies better.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2226
Merit: 724

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

There are too many tokens on the market, and sure, most of them will not have any success. I bet, more than 50% of them will die in less than 3-5 years. make your stakes on the top-20 cryptocurrencies better.
it is true that most of the coins in the market are only shitcoin that cannot last long, if you want a safe and reliable investment, choose top 10 altcoins because it is very difficult to enter the top 10.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Those who believe that transactions should be carried out without state supervision pin special hopes on the blockchain. But the main problem of cryptocurrency as a payment system is the speed of transaction processing.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

I believe it will and that will create more room for cashless society where there won't be a boundary barrier in sending money any where in the world which I think will bring a new life to payment level and digital currency as a whole , cryptocurrency is here to stay and we all need to embrace it and make it work.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Cryptocurrency blockchain technology has succeeded already,what we needed is the massive adoption of crypto in the business world,the crypto blockchain is set to solve some of the greatest issues of the society to make it a better place to live. THANKS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: