Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the price of cryptocurrencies be stable?  (Read 822 times)
Gabb (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:19:36 PM

I believe that this market has never been characterized by great stability, because unlike institutional markets, the crypto market has been much more susceptible to experiencing large inflows or outflows of capital according to the rumors or the emotional aspect of the investors.

And personally I do not think this will change much in the medium term, because the decentralized aspect of the market prevents it from being intervened by regulatory authorities that prevent the speculative manipulation of prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

I believe that this market has never been characterized by great stability, because unlike institutional markets, the crypto market has been much more susceptible to experiencing large inflows or outflows of capital according to the rumors or the emotional aspect of the investors.

And personally I do not think this will change much in the medium term, because the decentralized aspect of the market prevents it from being intervened by regulatory authorities that prevent the speculative manipulation of prices.

I think it's because of the low levels of available liquidity on exchanges, where price discovery occurs. At current prices -- and this is increasingly true at historic prices -- it doesn't take much capital to induce volatility. At this moment, it would only take ~ $1.2 million to push the price up $200 (or 3%) on Bitfinex.

I don't think we'll find stability for years. This is a brand new technology and asset class, so it's really speculative. At the same time, the available supply on exchanges is quite low. There's no escaping volatility there. When the market is much more mature and established, and at higher prices where more capital is required to push price, I think we'll find more stability.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

I think the price of crypto will be stable it will need a very long time, because for now the price of crypto is still very often rising and falling and my estimate of crypto prices will be stable around 3-5 months ahead.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

no one knows when the price will be stable all you need to do is just to study the market and know when to invest, hold and sell that's the best you can do for yourself.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Myown55

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

For stability in the price of cryptocurrencies, I doubt. The market will always be full of ups and downs. That is the nature of cryptocurrencies, it would never be expected be stable.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:09:18 PM

I think it's because of the low levels of available liquidity on exchanges, where price discovery occurs. At current prices -- and this is increasingly true at historic prices -- it doesn't take much capital to induce volatility. At this moment, it would only take ~ $1.2 million to push the price up $200 (or 3%) on Bitfinex.

I don't think we'll find stability for years. This is a brand new technology and asset class, so it's really speculative. At the same time, the available supply on exchanges is quite low. There's no escaping volatility there. When the market is much more mature and established, and at higher prices where more capital is required to push price, I think we'll find more stability.
I don't think so that the price of cryptocurrencies can be stable because these digital currencies are very volatile and the price depends upon number of factors.The forces of demand and supply,how much investment is done in these cryptocurrencies etc.If these cryptocurrencies become stable they will loose their popularity and demand.Their volatile nature has made many people rich.These are an easy source of earning a lot of money.They are spreading in whole of the market.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

there is no such thing as stability when it comes to the decentralised technology  trading framework as it is controlled by different traders in different locations, thereby making the price dynamic. the price of bitcoin can never be stable to a point but can be within a range of price.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:21:52 PM

Even so, crypto prices are currently unstable, I think the trade cycle is reasonable if prices go up and down, but I believe the market will not always be like this
cryptofeel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

Many factors are yet to be drawn before crypto can be stable. As long as there is not some form of regulation to curtail the large incursion of the crypto sphere of fraudsters, scam and unreal programs, bogus promises and deliberate attempt and inducement to cheat and defraud people, then the market will not see price stability soon. It is a fair drawn conclusion!
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Never think that will happen because cryptocurrency as it stands its volatile and the price will always not stable and continue to fluctuate due to market forces.
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Every year, the number of ISO will grow. The quantity gradually turns into quality. The volume of investment will grow. The market will become stable. 5 years of shaking and everything will become stable.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

Stable? like it will never go back to the low price?

It's impossible to see the price of crypto's are going to be stable again. It swings and moves from time to time whenever it wants due to supply and demand and if ever its going to be stable, no one can tell it when.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

You are just fine - I admire you ...
Themselves created a theme
Themselves and answered their question in the first post ... Huh

P.S. As already tired of these spam topics about the fate and analysis bitcoin and kriptovalyut.
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

That's right.It won't be long before things get back to normal.In addition to injections, there are many aspects affecting the market.The authorities, though unable to track the work of the blockchain, but their influence does not decrease.To normalize the process, we need full coordination in all areas.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:58 PM

no one can predict the crypto market, when prices will go up and it will go down.
but many believe that at the end of the year the market will recover.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:01:40 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:18:42 PM by franky1

when it stops taking just a few hundred BTC to shift the price by $200
alot of faith in exchanges has gone. so orderlines are not filled to the top.
instead of 500 people putting in orders at $xxxx.00 and another 500 people at $xxxx.01
we have 1 person at $xxxx.00 and 1 person at $xxxx.01 whereby they are only risking, say $50 each

but all that really matters in the big picture is
2016 > $300
2017 > $900
2018 > $5800

so just enjoy playing the waves up and down inbetween

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cryptofeel

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

It is quite painful and pitiful that the prices continue to be an up and down swing and very unpredictable as the markets have remained in the red  beyond the expectation of the crypto pundits. When the market is going to heal and stabilise is a matter of conjecture and speculation, but I hope it is soon.
avaaabellon

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

No one knows. But if you really believe that crypo is the future, nothing to worry about. Because if you truly believe it, it means you know how to hold. All we need to do now is to wait. Have patience Smiley
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

many forecasters promise the growth of the Crypto-currency, by the end of the year. How much it is true, we learn in a couple of months Grin
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:30:18 PM

We need a lot more players in the space if we are to expect much more stable prices, the few whales in the market can sway the market to which ever direction they want it, if we had more , they will not be able to thatt.Hopefully we get a flood of institutional funding soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: