Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18518 times)
nvishnu22

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:21:08 AM

I prefer to buy after the exchange as after ico the coin goes down at the lowest price its better to buy and then they will grow as the coin gets good administration and increase in the volume and trading it will make a good profits to us, some of the ICO are scam so its better be alert and invest as they get vanished in a night and we just lose our money.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

What is clear is that I choose to buy when I enter the exchanger, because when I enter the exchanger we can find out how the token or coin stays in the market if it is strong, obviously we will benefit. I prefer to buy when on the market
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?
As a general rule, if the ICO offers a big bounty share, don't ever think about buying it in ICO. The token will be dumped by bounty hunters the moment it hits exchange. So if you somehow believe in the ICO (which is a rare case, I can't see any reason to buy an ICO token), wait for it to get to an exchange, then buy after the dumping session finished. You will get it with a huge discount.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

A very topical issue, especially in the last few months, because many projects simply can not collect anything, this is definitely related to the ICO industry because very many projects are actually scammers who have already collected a lot of money.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?
i would say if your really interested on a token.
just check if the ICO offers so much discounts.
and if they will distribute the token together along with the hunters.
this thing could impact the initial token value when it hits the exchange.
when you eliminate those things, you could probably join the ICO.
and one more thing, check out where exchange they wanted to get listed.
when the exchange has a decent volume that would be wonderful.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:42:44 AM

It may be true for some coins, but if you're worried having lower price after ICO, well you should definitely do your research. If you believe on their project, then go for it during ICO, but why not also try coins in exchange. So far, the market is performing well.

goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

In my opinion, both buying in ICO and exchange has its sides.

1. Buying in ICO
You will get the clear and exact price of the tokens or coins. additionally, you will also get some bonuses. The important thing is that when the ICO project is very promising and good projects for the future, it is better to buy them in ICO as long as you can avoid the scam. It can help the ICO project to reach softcap and the token or coin with the good project can be on the exchange exactly. But of course, never think to sell them after ready on exchange because ICO coin is very potential for long term holding.

2. Buying on Exchange
This way is the very safe ways to avoid the scam projects. The tokens and coins already on the exchange are the legit one and you can buy them after exchange with the low price. Why? Sometimes, many bounty hunters sell their coins with the price under the ICO price, SO, it will give you more opportunities.

ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

Right now it is pointless to partisipate in ICOs. Almost all coins go under ICO price after entering the market and are floating there without signs of life. So, it is more profitable to buy them from exchange than during ICO.
But it is important to keep an eye on upcoming ICO in case some potentially interesting project will show up. But now more than ever, projects for investment need to be selected with extreme caution and care. After all, it is better not to earn additional money than to lose them.
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:52 PM

I think it's better to buy after the token appears on the exchangers. The fact is that the price will drop out of the Bounty hunters...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

There is much bigger loss-scammed ratio than real bonus offers, if you take for example 100 ICOs. You must be extra careful when choosing ICO. But there are some that hit a lot of X when launch on exchange, so if you know what to look, you should be fine!
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

Decisions as this varies depending on the levels of research you indulge yourself in
Some icos tokens are good for purchase during ico
While some ico tokens are good for purchase after listed on exchange

Either ways you choose depends on the information you have
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

While its smart to just buy one exchanges because when that happens you need not to worry whether the project can be a scam. Price of the token also become cheaper which means you save yourself from getting stress thinking you loss some money.

There is a good thing why you might want to buy during ICO though. First there are bonuses when buying in ICO which some goes up to 25%. And at the same time, Investors receive the token the first which means when the token gets listed, yo have the opportunity to dump the first while the price is much higher. You hit it big time because you already gain 25% bonus and you buy back at the cheaper price when bounty hunters dump what they got. These are the positive sides.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

icomaster90

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

yes, i think it could be profitable, but not all the time (if the price will decrease over time and you hold too long)
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

if everybody will think that they will buyafter ico, project will not raise money. tha no project exchages and no profit.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

I also have the same thought like you. After some times I bought some tokens from ICO, my capital is decreased so much, although that projects is so good but it continuous go down, be much lower than ICO's price

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

maybe both should be considered because both of them could make a loss when investing because they made a mistake during the analysis. so in my opinion it's better to learn how to analyze before you buy and invest in crypto
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

If that particular ICO which you want to participate is giving an extra bonus to big investors then see if you can find people who wants to invest in that ICO and try to pool it that way you can grab the lucrative bonus. Otherwise seeing the recent trend its better to wait till it hits exchanges and gets dump and then pick it up at a cheaper price.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

I would honestly say stay away from ico's for a while unless you come across that gem of a project.
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:11:01 PM

for now it is better to buy tokens from exchanges. surely if they are not very very good projects.. we need to bull market for investing new icos.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

buy in ICO is a big risk, but if everything good and project serious - it could be very profitable, but now everything risk, market frozen
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: