Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18518 times)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:38:30 PM

The example of the BitTorrent project showed us that there are projects whose tokens are worth buying during the ICO, because after entering the stock exchange they will cost several times more expensive. In the case of BitTorrent, investors managed to increase their investments by an average of 800%. Therefore, I believe that the tokens of such projects should be bought on ICO.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:45:23 PM

We are still on the down trend that's why everything seems to be going downward. I'd say it's still much better to buy during ICO coz price is generally cheap. I only suggest that you invest on a good project so that it has a fighting chance of withstanding the bearish season.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:40:43 PM

Since i still don't dare to make an investment in an ICO, because of those scam ICO occurred in the market. making me hesitate and stop myself to make an investment on ICO, so i rather make and investment in the market on the coins that already been proven to be able to generate good profit.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:56:46 PM

95 % of all coins are really useless and will eventually die as it are of no use to anyone. Simply now many want to earn easy money and every day create new coins that will not have value in the future. So better just buy working coins: Ethereum, BTC and other from top-50.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:29:51 PM

Buy on ICO have advatnges because you can purchase token or altcoins who more cheaper. But is worst of that if the ICO is end and the  coins listed to the market and the price is lower to ICO price so you wate your capital and waste too much time of waiting. They have advatanges  of investing to ICO and  if the coin listed to the market but there is also diasvatanges of the two
- Indeed, the biggest benefit from buying during the ICO period is that we can get more incentives and bonuses, buy at low prices and get a lot of support, a gift is probably too attractive for all investors but perhaps this attraction is only good in the past. The current time is as you say, we can buy at a low price but the price when listed on the exchange, it will be lower than the price we buy, and this is the case where we have a little luck, the worst case is that the project is not listed on the exchange, that would be a big loss, thus ignoring the temporary benefits, choosing the safe option as buying after it is listed.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:36:16 PM

I think buying at ICO takes place will be more profitable because a lot of bonuses are offered. I have never invested in ICO or bought ICO after being registered in the market.

ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:37:35 PM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

It is the ICO that makes the bounty hunting industry alive. And in that case, we bounty hunters also contribute to the development of the ICOS, so, investors and hunters let us be united to support an ICO.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:14:36 PM

I think this step is the most reasonable action imaginable. This is how you can protect yourself from scam and save your money.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:34:34 PM

I came across a particular coin that those who bought during the UCO will be good they did, because it will yield and show good growth on exchange. I like projects that are constantly undergoing developed and that have hypes being built around them before listing. There have been such projects in the past and their later was greater.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:39:11 AM

buy it when ico starts, especially when it hasn't reached the soft cap, because the exchange rate is definitely still low. and when the token is on the exchanger, it may increase many times.
blockchain2k

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

Many ICO's offer bonuses for people who contribute to ICO's during Pre-sale. I am part of an upcoming ICO project and we are going to offer two great bonus stages for people hopping on our Pre-ICO campaign. They will be able to get more tokens for a smaller contribution. We will also target a specific group of people who will be most interested in getting as many tokens as possible to use them on our marketplace and hold them for additional bonuses.

Additionally, we will heavily work on informing our contributors why they should hold the token and not sell it upon being listed on the first exchange. We are going to release a very useful product and we are confident that we are going to have a very stable start. It is a matter of communicating with your supporters as much and as often as you can to let them learn better about your project. It is pretty simple but involves consistent work for a long period of time.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:10:59 AM

Its good to invest during ICO because the price is cheaper and they are giving bonuses for the early investors, but the problem is there are many scam ICOs nowadays and its hard to determine if the project is genuine or not. Thats why its important to do an extensive research before investing your hard-earned money, remember scammers are everywhere.

At this point I prefer to wait until the coin get listed in exchanges before buying just to make sure.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:12:50 AM

if you buy ico when trading it is usually a high risk because most ico if it has reached the highest price and you buy it the worst possibility is a severe price reduction can even reach -100%, but if you buy ico when the public sale / presale loss risk will decrease but that valid if it does not get a scam / unclear project
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:28:31 AM

Buying on ICO is recommended if the project is solid enough to grab the coins before certain pump. If the project is honestly bullshit, then buying as a process wont freaking make you earn profits. So, keep your eyes open and focus on the quality and the need of the service.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:34:44 AM

If a token price keep dumped after listing on exchanges then it is not worth to invest because the chaces of getting recovered is very less so invest on token which price grown after the ICOs are considered to be better for long term investment.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:42:50 AM

You should ask about the bonus that is given when doing ico. including private sale because the price is very cheap and maybe you can participate. from the moment the price of ico is indeed quite expensive. or option to choose when already in the market
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:46:40 AM

I noticed that project tokens after the end of the ICO and entering the exchange are much cheaper and I successfully use it. Of course, projects are not always successful in the end, but it is an excellent life hack to buy tokens of promising startups.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:55:53 AM

I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

It's better to buy when the coin hit the market, you can see from there if there is demand and the price is not falling and of course some ICO will not get in the market, because devs have run away with investors money, this is the real scenario in the ICO.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:12:57 PM

indeed there have been many people who think like you, they are more interested in buying tokens when the token goes into exchange for the first time.
therefore it will be more profitable than buying it when the ICO takes place at ICO prices.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

If the project is interesting and I am interested in it, I prefer to buy tokens after their appearance on the exchange. Bounty hunters sell at a very low price. I have done so many times and always got a good profit from it.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: