Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged?  (Read 18518 times)
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:58:02 AM

It's your choice I must say in this case. I buy from any, point is am a long-term holder so in which ever place I buy does not matter to me. Also you should understand that some projects list on its ico price or higher than its ico price so migh take you some time to buy in a low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:59:25 AM

Depends on the project, if the project is really good and the presale or private sale can sold out in a minute then you should buy it on ICO, but if the ICO just like a casual one and not selling much, then it's better to buy it after being exchanged, i'm sure the price will go low under ICO price.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:22:08 AM

I think I prefer to buy tokens in exchange, rather than at ICO, because if the tokens that have been registered on the exchange also the price is greatly reduced, so I prefer to buy tokens in exchange, because the price is cheaper than what we buy at ICO.
buying ico when the price at the exchange will only make you regret because usually the price will fall due to the influence of the participants in bounty campaign and the influence of investors who do not have patience. do not let you regret when buying at the beginning when you first registered at the exchange.

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:35:19 AM

if you want more tokens then you invest when the ICO is running because there are a lot of bonuses obtained. but if you want to get profits for the short term then you buy after being listed on the exchange.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:22:35 AM

In my opinion this is a difficult choice, because as we know our goal of buying ICO yoken or coin is to maximize profits, but from the other side we are also afraid of losing if the ICO token or coin price that we buy is not in accordance with expectations, so you are sure with the coin / token, then buy it.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:24:22 AM

It is been risky when you invest in ICOs sometimes because they offering a high value of their token and when they already listed in exchange and the price was going down so i prefered to buy on the exchange because it is only in dip price.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:35:36 AM

if you want more tokens then you invest when the ICO is running because there are a lot of bonuses obtained. but if you want to get profits for the short term then you buy after being listed on the exchange.

Yeah, from ICO get a bonus in the form of tokens, but it can't be used as collateral to get good results.
To be more satisfied in monitoring movements, recommendations available on the market, not who hasn't available on the market.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:44:11 PM

Within this type of market, i think both sides would be risky, buying coins in the beginning of an ico would give you less price however the risky part is that you don't know that if it is successful or not. While buying afyer exchange is quite good but its price may differ fron the ico price.
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:07:45 PM

Depending on the project you want to invest. If you want to invest in ICO from Binance, you should try to buy them from public sale because after being listed, its price will definitely be 5 times higher.

Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:14:47 PM

Depending on the project you want to invest. If you want to invest in ICO from Binance, you should try to buy them from public sale because after being listed, its price will definitely be 5 times higher.
I think that now attempts to take part in ICO projects from Binance are just an HYIP that sooner or later will bring losses to so many people who want to participate in these projects. All the coins that have now been created are just empty and have no value. Why do they grow 5 times?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:15:49 PM

Within this type of market, i think both sides would be risky, buying coins in the beginning of an ico would give you less price however the risky part is that you don't know that if it is successful or not. While buying afyer exchange is quite good but its price may differ fron the ico price.
The risk-reward for buying into ICO phase is better. Even if the project fails, you still get your funds since they will refund it (unless they are scammers). You also get large bonuses in pre-ico so even if the price drops upon listing, you are still selling with profit. If you buy after listing though, chances are the profit is not much.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:33:31 PM

Depends on the project, if the project is really good and the presale or private sale can sold out in a minute then you should buy it on ICO, but if the ICO just like a casual one and not selling much, then it's better to buy it after being exchanged, i'm sure the price will go low under ICO price.
- I agree that the decision is dependent on each project but in the present time, projects seem to be not too suitable for us to invest, it contains too many risks, many projects are considered very potential and it will be successful but after a long wait, the listing has not yet appeared, many investors have been stuck in their beliefs. So, seeking assurance, we should buy after being listed, at least we know what we are holding, it still has value, we can even buy at cheaper prices when I see most projects have the same status, the price listed is lower than ico

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:38:46 PM

In this bear market that decision should depend on the situation of exchange listing.  In most ceases i believe in this market condition waiting until exchange listing is prefer. But there may be good ICOs that are doing great event on bear market. For that we should make more and more researches.
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:50:15 PM

Now is a difficult time and the level of risk is really high, therefore it is better to skip the ICO stage and buy a ready-made coin that has already been on the exchange for some time and showed its worth

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:59:04 PM

Now is a difficult time and the level of risk is really high, therefore it is better to skip the ICO stage and buy a ready-made coin that has already been on the exchange for some time and showed its worth
maybe this depends on the project. sometimes, truly promising projects are always finished with pre-sale, and enter the market at a high price. so, buying on the market can have an impact if you do target the product of the project. however, many people always wait when the project is listed on a market for several reasons. one of them is a dump.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:05:27 PM

If you want to make profit from ICO now its best to buy very popular ICOs so that you can earn better profit when get listed but if the ICO is not a very popular one its better to buy after its been listed on exchanges because there is a very high possibility that the value would have decreased a lot and dump will happened too

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:10:29 PM

With the current market conditions most ICO investments are not profitable. After investing the team usually fail to list the coin on exchange for you to even sell and get your money back.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:19:22 PM

It’s probably better today to talk about refraining from investing in the past. It seems to me that investing today in ICO is of course a very serious item of expenditure. I hope that investment in projects will soon straighten out.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:09:15 PM

I think you don’t need to rush into investing in new projects. I think the market needs time to determine what the price of the token should be. If you buy a coin at the start, then you must be very careful.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 06:00:46 PM

If a project is realistic that has a working product then I can invest on it at the initial coin offering (ICO) stage as the chances of making gains in a situation like this will be higher than when the project has no working products. Gone are the days when I invest blindly. But I can say I am more experienced now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: