Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why did you have faith in btc?  (Read 2938 times)
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
Bitcoin has something worth dying for and its gold and money that runs the world.its popularity many coins right now is become known

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

BTC takes the lead and in years to come I can't say exactly if any of the coins could take over it. It's leading the market cap for a while now and even though it's low it still maintains the lead. I believe it's existence will always have effect on others because it's the mother of all and as we all saying everyday that Cryptocurrency is growing everyday I believe BTC is most growing everyday around the world. It's gaining more values  which means it will keep its value though the price can fall but it's still capable of leading and I believe it will still return to its precious state.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

i  think  the  reason  that  almost  everyone  believes  in  bitcoin  is  thatwe  can  call  it as a boss beacuse  everything  depends to it and you can earn  lots  of money  with  it .
This is why people have faith in btc because of the opportunity to earn money in crypto. The chance for us to invest in btc and believe in the future to grow. Even the price has further drops people still believe on the development of btc.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:12:11 PM

Seeing btc going down for quite some time now, I thought people will be withdrawing their investment to shares and others business. But it amaze that btc is gaining more popularity and people are still rushing btc. What is the secret behind btc?
There is no secret, the greed of money, this is the main factor in the market, since few people know about the crypto currency, the effect is created that the blast wave will be soon, and who wants to miss this wave?
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

in its technology was originally incorporated so that it must grow. it seems to me that Bitcoin has already fallen many times but has always been returning stronger, and this time it will also be

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

if you ask me its something to do with its reputation. btc is something that once gave a great profit and this information serves as some kind of hook. some of still hope to get that profit once again

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

This is a foolish act if people who invested in bitcoin will sell their investments. This is not a good decision because true investors knew that the bitcoin will rise and the bull will be seen. The market is naturally volatile but there is nothing to worry, before the year ends it will rise.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Today usdt was about to scam and people converted usdt in eth and btc. That's why I trust to this crypto.
It has more trust than stable coin. Can you believe?
AutoBlockX

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Bitcoin was the first ever cryptocurrency. So, while its rate keeps going up and down and the market looks volatile, it is one of the most stable cryptos of the world. This is why I have faith in BTC. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and this is many investors keep investing. Though there are a few who rush into the investments, many others stick to their plan and are more mature with their investments.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

I believe that this algorithm will lead us to some unexpected future cases of technological development.

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

There is no secret, just Bitcoin has already argued earlier that after each collapse it became even stronger and its popularity grows every year. People understand this and buy it, because its price may surprise everyone again this year.

Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:02:26 PM

The success is that these are new technologies that everyone will use in the near future, so Bitcoin is in such demand, even in a falling market!
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

The main success of bitcoin is that it was the first to appear on the market. Because of this, it has become wildly popular and was able to soar so high in terms of cost. It seems to me that at the moment there is nothing better than bitcoin
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will return to its golden age. I will not be affected in this situation. Even though Bitcoin is currently experiencing a difficult time and the market is in a bad condition, I'm sure Bitcoin will rise and the market will improve again. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. I am sure Bitcoin will not disappear.

Well, it is number one among all the crypto and ALT coin as posted in the market,clear market structure, stable market status, with good fundamentals, and high level of consumers confidence in the market, it remains stable after been beaten by a lot of issue's like Banned, Scammer, Hackers, and the most of the very hot issue is about the Regulation of Bitcoin to enter to the main stream market of crypto currency. With all of these features of Bitcoin i remain to hold on to my investment.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

Just like in stock market,  if someone sell his stocks there are always someone who are willing to buy for it. Bitcoin will not go anywhere except to grow and stay. It already surpassed many obstacles and it cannot be destroyed by a recycled bad news.
because many people have invested and succeeded in taking a lot of money. and bitcoin is a digital currency that is still popular today. bitcoin is also experiencing strong problems such as the decline in market prices but bitcoin can still survive today. so I feel interested.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

Bitcoin is a credible alternative to fiat money.  I understand some just don't like bitcoin,  that is fine.  However,  you should not rubbish and build case for ineptitude and inefficiency of fiat.  Bitcoin is the future of money!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Sure Bitcoin is the centre of crypto univerce. Investors trust it, it is the strongest coin of all the time, the founder.

If you want to minimise your risks invest in Bitcoin, alts may seem more profitable but they have high risk potential.

Bitcoin is future of world currency, smart people understand that.

Sure it is difficult to predict anything in crypto world but just look at Bitcoin's history and you will see it is most profitable investment of all the time.

I believe it ll gain more and more value in future.
citydragoon

Activity: 173

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

BTC's value and price are the major reasons for it. I don't think that someone will ignore BTC's position on the market and will choose less promising coin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

1) Because the tech is fundamentally unique
2) because the current financial system is corrupt and the participles governing it very shady as  fractal loans .
3) it is a great asset and more people are realizing it

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

if you wnt cryptocurrency to become real currency, it should be used as a currency. currently it is used as investment in general. do you feel the difference?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: