Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: vlad230's Merit source application - Romanian Local board  (Read 737 times)
vlad230 (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 06:55:59 PM by vlad230
Merited by TMAN (5), suchmoon (4), TheBeardedBaby (3), Vod (2), NeuroticFish (1), qwk (1), LFC_Bitcoin (1), ABCbits (1), dbshck (1), DdmrDdmr (1), F2b (1), jacee (1), cissrawk (1), HBKMusiK (1), butka (1), Shitcointalk (1)

Dear theymos,

Please consider my application here to be a merit source for the Romanian local board.

1. Be a somewhat established member.
I have been hesitating for some time now to try to apply for a merit source position, to help out my local board, but since we do not have a designated merit source and while talking to my fellow co-nationals, some said they would support my application so, I have decided to try my luck. On top of that, recently there was a discussion where a poll was created and the majority said more merit sources would be required.
I am willing to invest my time into this and try to give something back to the forum.

I know I am nowhere near as established as some of the users here, I also think a user may be at least a senior member here to stand a chance at this, although, I am only missing the merit to rank-up, having just gained the activity in the past month.

On the other hand, I don't know how many of the members here remember my FREE post review service that span across 10 pages: vlad230's post review service - Jr. Member and up. I think I have gained a lot of experience with this and could be a good fit for this position.

2. Collect TEN posts written in the last couple of months by other people that have not received nearly enough merit for how good they are, and post quotes for them all in a new Meta thread. The point of this is to demonstrate your ability to give out merit usefully.

As I have encouraged other merit source applicants, I have included a few short posts that deserve merit, based on my opinion, not only the long threads everybody is usually quoting that are easy to spot.
I'm not sure how the merit distribution works, if it's limited to the local board I'm applying for or it can be used more broadly (like on other English forums), or if I should only quote posts from the local board. I'm going to quote posts in both English & Romanian to make sure I cover everything. Please advise if I need to change anything and I'll do it.

I am especially eager to have merit sources in sub-communities such as the local sections.
I'm glad to see you also consider having merit sources important in local boards.
I remember when I joined, although I have some decent English skills, I first posted in the Romanian local forum to see how are my co-nationals buying BTC & selling it using our local currency or Euros. So, I do believe that the local forums are very important too.

I have also started a discussion in the Serious Discussions forum about solutions on how to spark interest in the local forums that I think if put into practice could bring back people to the local forums and also get more members interested into cryptocurrency and not creating spam.

Here they are (will remove some of the quoted text as this posts is exceeding the maximum allowed length of 64000 characters):

1. Could not quote this one as the thread is locked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094459.msg31946161#msg31946161

I would say that many factors are involved in revitalizing a local board; a Merit Source is just one of them, albeit an important one.

Factors such as regulation, hype, crypto awareness, crypto friendliness, share of wallet one can place on crypto, Bitcointalk SEM/SEO, etc. are all factors to be pondered into the equation.

On a specific local board, a Merit Source would certainly help to keep a certain traction going for those who consider rank important to them, but it is not so much a driver as the above. For example, my local board (Spanish) does indeed have a merit source, although he acts both on my local board and globally. In fact, my first two sMerits came from him and got me started.
I would’t say though that my local board is thriving with posts, nor thrilling in terms of content. Rather more, there is a small set of people that post with a good command of expression and knowledge that try to push things forward, but even so the debates are of late not as intense as before.

I figure nevertheless that Merit Sources on local boards are assigned, amongst other criteria, based on the number of posts on the local board.
My local board for example had an average of 229 posts/day at the end of June 2018, with an average of 0,033 merits/post. Even with a Merit Source, only 22 people have ranked-up at least one level since the Merit System was introduced, and out of those, only 5 have got all their sMerit on the Spanish Local board (the rest have emigrated partially so as to say).  

The Romanian local board had an average of around 40 posts/day at the end of May 2018 (June was 28), with an average of 0,004 merits/post. Only 3 people have ranked-up at least one level since the Merit System was introduced, all of them receiving their sMerit on local and English boards simultaneously.

The French local board had an average of around 170 posts/day at the end of May 2018 (June was 132), with an average of 0,039 merits/post. Similarl, to the Spanish local board, 21 people have ranked-up at least one level since the Merit System was introduced, and out of those only 7 have got all their sMerit on the Spanish Local board (the rest have emigrated partially so as to say).  

To sum it up, a Merit Source is important, but there are many more factors that play their roll in driving traffic to the local board. A “largish” number of posts per day is probably essential to get thing moving.

Sources for the above data:
- Analysis - Ranked-up Users – Section/Subsection profile (& Local Boards)
- Bitcointalk – Posts per Day - evolution during past six months  

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Satoshi Nakamoto is a talented cipher and coder.
Wrote the whitepaper on bitcoin "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" and published it on the cypherpunks mailing list in October 2008
Developed the code for bitcoin and founded https://bitcointalk.org
He used an e-mail address and a web site that is untraceable.
In 2009 and 2010, he wrote hundreds of posts in flawless English.
He invited other software developers to help him improve the code, and corresponded with them,
He never revealed any personal details.
Stefan Thomas, a Swiss coder and active community member, graphed the time stamps for each of Nakamoto's bitcoin forum posts and found:
He made almost no posts between the hours of 5 a.m. and 11 a.m. Greenwich Mean Time.
In April, 2011, he sent a note to a developer saying that he had “moved on to other things.” He has not been heard from since.

His birthday is said to be on April 5, 1975 according to this post.
(But it is likely that he didn't select his real birth-date)
[...]

The SpamBuster's Club

SPAM is everywhere, lets try to clean the forum together. I see many people reporting quietly alone, let's joint forces and help each other. Many have turned the forum in a money-making machine, this is not bad in the first place but abusing the possibilities this forum is giving to you is a bad thing.

Rules:

First       Do not expect any reward (including merit) by joining our club, it's on a voluntary basis.
Second    If you are willing to help and have 300+ good reports and access to your report history you can join*.
Third       All you need to do is to dedicate some of your free time to the the cause and REPORT THE FUCKERS!!!

(*)- to avoid eventual abuse, I will review the applications and decide who will be included.

Side note: If you have no experience in reporting, that's OK. Read this marvelous piece of work - [Guide] Reporting effectively written by our fellow Moderator Welsh
In addition to it you can throw one eye on my work here : [Guide]How to detect rule-breakers.Techniques and tips.
When you reach 300 good reports, just apply here, will find work for you Wink

What is the idea and how is working?
Our fellow member LoyceV will can drop some accounts for manual review here, and we can divide the job in between our members and check them. We are looking mostly for spammers/bots.
You have to decide by yourself if the user is a spammer-bot and deserve reporting or not.

• You need to be accepted member in order to report the listed accounts. If you are not a member, don't waste your time, no need for duplicate reports and extra work for the mods.
  • You reserve a range of accounts and you need to go trough their post history.
  • If you spot a potential spammer use the report to moderator use the Welsh's guide as reference if you are uncertain*.
  • If you see a spammer bumping few times same threads you can further investigate the Ann threads for eventual incentivizing people to post. [/i]
  • When you are done with all the accounts, update your status to Done.

*Will clarify this later.
[...]

Hi everybody

Here's a list of cheat sheets related to Technical Analysis

I think this might be useful not only for newbies but also for experienced traders. Just print it and hang up on the wall in front of your eyes)

If you also have nice cheat sheets, please post them below and I'll add them here.

Market Cycles

full size

full size

Reversal Chart Patterns

full size

Continuation Chart Patterns

full size

Chart Patterns

full size

Harmonic Pattern

full size

Candlesticks

full size

full size

Volume

full size

Divergence

full size

full size

It's probably best known Bitcointalk phishing website.

I found two more clones of the forum:
- fonstavka.com
- lawcommonentrance.com

Everyday we see threads about hacked/locked accounts, which are not only beginners' accounts but also for Legendary members'.  In addition to the brute force hacking risk, there are peculiar risks in the current system and by data breach on May 22, 2015.  The security of the forum account has been one of the biggest issue.  The improvement of security, e.g. requiring email verification for changing password/email, introduction of 2FA, automated account recovery system, and the new forum software with stronger security would be ideal.  

Meanwhile, until these features are implemented, what we can do now is to learn how the current bitcointalk system works, how to improve the security of your bitcointalk account, and also what you should do in case your account is hacked/locked.  In this thread, I tried to provide a thorough guide about these topics.  I hope it helps to reduce the number of hacked/lost accounts.  

Table of contents

Basics

1. Bookmark https://bitcointalk.org/ and always login from the bookmark.  Avoid bitcointalk.to, thebitcointalk.net or any other phishing site.

2. Use new email address that you don't use for any other purposes.

3. Use new password that you don't use for any other websites, with sufficient length using a combination of letter/capital characters, numbers, and special characters.  

4. You could set a secret question and its answer for password reset but most likely it increases the risk of your account to be hacked/locked.  For more details, see Tips below and Change password and email / Forgot password.

5. Do not download untrusted softwares and keep your device clean from malware.  

6. Keep all your devices and softwares updated to the latest version.

7. Stake your Bitcoin address.  See Stake Bitcoin address below for more detail.  

[.......]

This has been quite a long and challenging project given the amount of information to show, i have started to look into it since i saw the network graph threads of DdmrDdmr and sncc. My goal was to have an explorable version of the full network with interactions included, as well as my take on trying to find new merit sources.

Each node represent a user and the edges with arrows merit transactions, received or given.
I made 2 versions, the main difference is in the shape. Then for each of these versions i made two variants,one where the coloring is based on the Rank and the other is based on the Trust.

The node size is based on the Node Merit Size variable (on the User Information Panel) and reaches the maximum with a total of 500 merits given away, i did this to try to avoid the current merit sources shading emerging one. This should help visualize at sight the main givers just by looking at the size of the nodes.

Node Merit Size is calculated in the following way:
Code:
 If Merit Given > 500 
Node Merit Size = 500
  otherwise
Node Merit Size = Merit Given

The node and edge color simply tells the rank/trust of the node.

I removed from the network all the nodes and edges where:

Code:
Merit Received + Merit Given = 1

So anybody who sent a single merit or received a single one won’t be in it.

There are exactly 15954 Nodes and 54108 Edges in there. If there are more merit transactions from user A to user B they will be grouped together and be represented with 1 line(Edge) that goes from A to B

What is the purpose?

You can use these visualizations to help identify users which could be a merit source, since at first glance you have a very intuitive way of knowing the amount of Merit given (size of the node) and Rank/Trust (color of the node). Plus the personal network tells the merit story of the user.

How i made this?

I prepared all the data i needed and made several iteration with Gephi for the layout of the network graph. The drawing is made using the library Sigma Js which supports WebGL.

How to use it?

• Each node you see can show the user name on mouse over and by clicking on it it will isolate the connections based on merit sent and received, both in the form of a graph and with a panel, which shows supplementary informations about the use selected as well. Moving the mouse over the names on the list will show the label on the graph as well.
  • You can drag the network by clicking on an empty space, zoom in and out with your mouse wheel or using the buttons in the bottom overlay. The magnifying lens with the square center the graph on screen.
  • On the left panel you can search for any user by name.

Links to the visualizations:

https://albertoit.github.io/Merit-Network-Visualization/
https://albertoit.github.io/Merit-Network-Visualization/?config=config_Trust.json
https://albertoit.github.io/Merit-Network-Visualization/?config=configsparse.json
https://albertoit.github.io/Merit-Network-Visualization/?config=configsparse_Trust.json

If this helped you, don't forget to hit +Merit. Thanks

Lot of people asking how to mod RX bios. There are 2 ways the easy one and the proper one.
I will show you the easy way. This bios modding is easy for newbies. This bios mod tutorial is for memory intensive algos such as Ethereum, Monero, Dubaicoin, etc.
Undervolting will only work with Windows.
If you need undervolt bios for Linux you need to do the harder way. You can ask here, someone could make it for you. I know that masters Eliovp and Wolf0 can do it.

If you need help, buy me a beer I can help you. Write me on e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com
What I can offer:

• Performance timings for all GPUs
  • Bios mod
  • Support

Buy Mining Bios With Performance Timings

You all know I don't like this... but since most of you want this and I don't have time to mod bios for all of you. You can now buy it prepared for mining. It's undervolted and uses performance timings! Prices are as low as $5. You can pay only with crypto. Paypal possible for PBE buy only, contact me for purchase with that.
I will add more bios hopefully soon! I recommend to pay with LTC because BTC fee cost more than those bios Cheesy
If any problem contact me via e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com, the payment system is tested so hopefully there will be no problems, if the payment will stuck contact me I will aprove it manually.

https://mining-bios.eu/ - The one and only Mining Bios shop running by Mattthev

There are more and more fake shops that they try to look like https://mining-bios.eu/ and probably try to scam you. Always check for the right address https://mining-bios.eu with SSL lock. Also look for McAfee badge and Shopper Identity Protection.

NEW affiliate system with 10% commission rates for bios and PBE purchase. https://mining-bios.eu/2018/08/10/affiliate-program-for-mining-bios/

Mining-bios.eu accepted crypto

Discount coupon
indeedminers10 - 10% discount on bios orders of total 15 USD and more.

CoolAirMining10
Here you can grab 10% discount on order total.
Always check the link, SSL lock and McAfee secure sign, there are few fake shops that might try to scam you. They have almost same design and pretty much same bios and PBE offers...

NOBS Crypto by John McAfee and Chris Koerner

CAT OFFER - 5% DISCOUNT
Contact me or directly Sampey with my nickname (Mattthev) and you will get 5% discount on your copy.

C.A.T. is an "automatic-trader" written in Java Code (Desktop Application) using Exchanges API
You only need to choose markets, set the first orders and parameters (not mandatory) and then let C.A.T. algorithm trade for you.
C.A.T. works on Linux/Windows/Mac with Java 8

More info:
🌟【BOT】C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 5.2 🌟

Drivers

For best ETH performance you need to use drivers with compute workload for Windows 7/10 and for Linux blockchain drivers

Blockchain Drivers for Linux
Radeon Software Crimson Edition ReLive Graphics Driver 17.12 - Adrenaline - these drivers need to be switched to compute workload
If you don't have compute workload in settings with Adrenaline drivers use 17.11.4 instead and switch cards to compute workload.
Blockchain Drivers August Windows 7/10 1703

VEGA 56/64

Guide How to Flash VEGA 56 -> 64 + Bios Download + Mods
VEGA Guru3D thread + Bios download - VEGA 56 -> VEGA 64
Bitcointalk VEGA thread
Reddit mining thread VEGA 64 43.5MH/s 130W

Vega Mining - A Consolidated Guide
VEGA 64 Oldcomer's youtube guide
VEGA 56 Hellae guide Bitcointalk
Monero and Vega - the definitive guide by Hellae
VEGA 56 Hellae guide Reddit thread

Reddit Wattman settings
Album how to mod VEGA 64
VEGA 56/64 Video BIOS Collection

Softpowerplay voltage mod guide by Hellm

Basic Performance Timings for Elpida/Hynix/Micron/Samsung for RX

Free performance timings for Hynix H5GC4H24AJ for testers! You need to know how to use PBE or SRB I also need feedback on that. Send me an e-mail monerobiosedit@gmail.com

Guide: How to Mine Monero / Sumokoin and Other Cryptonote Coins + Miners Download Links ⛏
Guide: How to Mine AEON Cryptonote-light + Miners Downloads ⛏
Guide: How to Mine ⚡ Electroneum + Miners Downloads ⛏

How To Mod Polaris Bios AMD RX 470/570/480/580

Tools
Polaris Bios Editor 3 PRO - This build includes my timings (better than the original and those free in this thread) it's more intuitive you can choose optimized timings for XMR or ETH, it auto applies customized timings for 4GB or 8GB cards and include several options such as power saving. More info on the link.
Polaris Bios Editor 1.4.1
Polaris Bios Editor 1.6.7
Polaris Bios Editor 1.7.0
SRBPolaris Bios Editor V3.4
AMD/ATI ATIFlash 2.84
GPU-Z 2.7.0
ATI Pixel Clock Patcher 1.4.6
DDU
HWinfo64+32
[.......]

10. Romanian post:
TOP-25 termeni răspinditiți în lumea cripto-valutelor, decodarea argoului (SLANG-uri)

Adeseori când vizitezi un forum de schimb de cripte sau un grup, există unele cuvinte care nu sunt pe intelesul tuturor. Sensul lor nu poate fi găsit imediat, deoarece este vorba despre un slang. Pentru a înțelege alți investitori și comercianți, interpretarea anumitor fraze pe care trebuie să le cunoaștem este pur și simplu necesară. Deci, mai jos este o listă a celor mai frecvent utilizate cuvinte pe care le folosesc membrii comunității cripto-valutare.

1.  Hodl / Hold / Holder - este tradus în același mod ca și cuvântul din care se presupune că a avut loc, adică din "hold" - pentru a stoca, a păstra. Expresia "Hold On for Dear Life" înseamnă - ''a păstra ca și când viața depinde de ea". Un cripto-trader, care cumpără jetoane, dar nu le va vinde în viitorul apropiat, se numește "holder de monede".

2.  FOMO - este o abreviere a expresiei din engleză  "fear of mising out", ceea ce înseamnă teama de a pierde ceva. Un astfel de sentiment este experimentat de comercianții care văd pe ecran o lumanare imensă, dar în acel moment au deschis vânzări. Mulți dintre ei opresc imediat tranzacția de la sentimentul de frică și încep imediat să cumpere, pentru a nu pierde trend-ul.

3.  FUD  - o scurtă expresie "fear uncertainty and doubt" - "frica, incertitudine și îndoială". Se folosește de obicei sub forma "XXX distribuie din nou FUD". Un exemplu: "James Daimon de la JPMorgan distribuie FUD, spunând că Bitcoin este un" balon "care va exploda în cele din urmă.

4.  ATH  - o scurtă formă a expresiei "All time hight" - "cel mai mare preț" (vorbim despre prețul monedei crypto). Aceasta înseamnă că prețul unei anumite monede a stabilit un nou record și a atins cel mai înalt nivel.

5.  Whale - este o balenă, adică un jucator mare cu capital considerabil. Balenele sunt adesea forța motrice a pieței pentru dimensiunea imensă a tranzacțiilor cu care intră in joc.

6.  Pump and Dump - "pompare și resetare". Orice salt brusc al prețurilor este însoțit de un declin enorm. Astfel de mișcări sunt adesea explicate prin volum redus, ca urmare, prin apariția "Pump". După un astfel de fenomen, mulți comercianți încep să-și vândă monedele, respectiv se observă "Dump".

7.  Shill  - aprobarea publică exagerată a oricărei monede. Comercianții care au cumpărat jetoane noi sunt interesați de shilling. Cu alte cuvinte, crează în mod obsesiv iluzia popularității, exagerând reputația companiei sau alte informații, prin urmare promovând artificial proiectul.

8.  Bag Holder  - așa-numitul investitor care a cumpărat token-uri la un cost ridicat și a ratat ocazia de a scăpa de ele în timp. După aceea, monedele au devenit mai ieftine sau aproape inutile.

9.  Margin Trading  - tranzacționare prin utilizarea fondurilor furnizate unui comerciant pe un împrumut împotriva unui gaj al valorii convenite - marjă. Acest comerț cu active cripto-active crește semnificativ depozitul comerciantului, veniturile acestuia, minimizează riscurile de a pierde totul foarte repede.

10.  Long  - o poziție care se deschide dacă comerciantul presupune că piața va merge în sus. De obicei, pozițiile lungi sunt deschise de un comerciant dacă acesta crede într-un proiect sau într-o monedă cripto și crede că va crește semnificativ în valoare după o lungă perioadă de timp.

11.  Short  - o poziție care se deschide dacă comerciantul presupune că piața va cădea. Comanda scurtă presupune că comerciantul ia jetoane de la bursă, le vinde și când graficul atinge un punct scăzut - cumpără această monedă și o returnează la bursă. Diferența dintre prețul de vânzare, care este mai mare, și prețul de cumpărare, care este mai mic, comerciantul lasă pentru el, acesta este însuși profitul său.

12.  Limit Order  - o comandă limită plasată la un preț viitor. Poate fi instalat atât pentru cumpărare cât și pentru vânzare. Comerciantul stabilește o comandă limită, cu prețul specificat în prealabil, care va fi activ până la încheierea tranzacției.

13.  Fill or Kill  - executați sau anulați. În cadrul criptologiei, aceasta este instrucțiunea unui investitor de a efectua o operațiune de cumpărare sau de vânzare a unui anumit activ la un moment dat.

14.  BUY / SELL Wall  - un perete creat, printr-o asociație a ordinelor limită cu același preț țintă. Pereții de tranzacționare din cauza volumului mare nu permit ca prețul să crească sau să scadă, menținându-și astfel nivelul.

15.  Altcoin  - altcoin (monede alternative). Așa se cheamă toate mărcile și monedele, cu excepția celor de tip bitcoin, care este considerată a fi principala monedă criptografică.

16.  Circulating Supply  - numărul de monede aflate în liberă circulație pe piață. Prețul monedei nu contează de la sine. Cu toate acestea, prețul monedei, înmulțit cu numărul de monede aflate în circulație, dă capitalizarea de piață a monedei.

17.  Market Cap - capitalizarea pieței. Pe piața cripto-valutară, acest indicator este ilustrat de dominanța monedelor. Capitalizarea pieței se determină prin înmulțirea numărului total de monede emise la valoarea de piață a unei monede.

18.  DDoS  - un scurt formular din "Denial Distributed of Service", care înseamnă "refuzul la distribuirea de servicii" (atac hacker). Un  atac DDoS asupra bursei de valori poate duce la consecințe imprevizibile, deoarece hackerii încearcă să fure monedele de Utilizatorilor sau a Bursei de Valori atacată.

19.  ICO  - oferta inițială de monede. Token-urile proiectelor potențiale dobândite în timpul ICO sunt de obicei vândute cu un profit. Acest lucru se datorează activităților promoționale care sporesc cererea de monede. După intrarea în bursă (piața secundară), valoarea jetoanelor proiectelor de calitate crește in alte cazuri (rar) poate scădea.

20.  Arbitrage  - procesul de cumpărare mai ieftin a unei monede cripto de pe o bursă și vânzarea ulterioară a acesteia către o altă bursă cu scop de a obține profit. Rețineți că comisioanele și prețurile pentru monede se pot schimba în orice moment în momentul transferării monedelor de la platformă la platformă, în special în timpul volatilității ridicate. Un alt factor de descurajare este întârzierea asociată depozitării și retragerii monedelor către saituri. Diferența dintre valoarea de schimb a monedelor este profitul comerciantului.

21.  BTFD  este o scurtă formă a expresiei "Buy The Dip Fucking", care încurajează cumpărarea jetoanelor după scăderea prețurilor pe partea de jos.

22.  Moon sau To the moon  - o creștere lungă sau imediatată a valorii unei monede. În mod excepțional, mișcarea de creștere a prețului activului a crescut agresiv sau in Long dar cu profit foarte mare.

23.  Veak Hands  - acestea sunt numele celor care nu pot suporta reducerea prețurilor pe piață și ca urmare înceap să vândă inainte de timp.

24.  Airdrop  - distribuirea gratuită a indicativelor între membrii comunității cripto-valutare. Uneori, astfel de evenimente se desfășoară după FORK sau chiar la începutul proiectului, pentru a face publicitate și pentru a atrage atenția utilizatorilor cît și a investitorilor.

25.  Vote for Token Listing  - votați pentru introducerea monedelor pe lista de schimb a Bursei. Crypto-bursa  Binance  și  Huobi.Pro  aplică monedele lor BnB și HT pentru a vota proiectele care candidează pentru listare.

Există și alte expresii și abrevieri în lumea cripto-valutară, însă cele de mai sus sunt considerate cele mai comune. Folosirea slangurilor vă permite adesea să transmiteți semnificația unei expresii mari sub forma unui singur cuvânt scurt. Cu toate acestea, nu uitați de importanța altor cunoștințe, care joacă un rol important la investițiile în moneda criptografică.

Aceasta este o completare a termenilor din posturile publlicate anterior in acest Tread

Looking forward to getting a resolution,
Vlad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

Happy to see that you took the initiative to become a merit source.
I remember you found the phishing links in one of my post and I was very grateful for that. We have been interacting with you before and from what I've seen, you are a the type of the user this forum needs badly.

Wishing you good luck and know that you have my support.

vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

I remember you found the phishing links in one of my post and I was very grateful for that. We have been interacting with you before and from what I've seen, you are a the type of the user this forum needs badly.

Thanks a lot for the support, iasenko! Smiley

Hopefully we can get things moving in the Romanian local board too and also spark people's interest in creating quality posts.
I know there were a lot of people talking about the fact there is no merit source there so, maybe we I can fix that if no other members want to do it.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Thanks a lot for the support, iasenko! Smiley

Hopefully we can get things moving in the Romanian local board too and also spark people's interest in creating quality posts.
I know there were a lot of people talking about the fact there is no merit source there so, maybe we I can fix that if no other members want to do it.
I think you are the most suitable member from our community to become merit source, also I don't mind and I don't think that a member with higher rank is better than you because you understand how hard is to rank up, as everyone can see from your last posts you have quite a huge history of giving and receiving merit, that means you are a valuable member of this community.I fully support your application, we need more people like you.

vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

I think you are the most suitable member from our community to become merit source, also I don't mind and I don't think that a member with higher rank is better than you because you understand how hard is to rank up, as everyone can see from your last posts you have quite a huge history of giving and receiving merit, that means you are a valuable member of this community.I fully support your application, we need more people like you.
Thanks a lot for your support! Smiley

Indeed, you need to create meaningful posts to get merit but that's not all, you also need to make your posts visible enough to catch the eye of a lot of people.

For a user of my rank (and not being a merit source) I think I have a pretty large merit distribution network since I've ran a review service and merited a lot of people.
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

I really like the way you are expressing, becoming a merit source, it is so  admirable. Maybe you are a suitable member to become merit source, you have good attitude to the forum as well as responsibility to solve all problem. Not only that, also you have experience in giving merit. Maybe my experience is not enough to help you, but if there is anything I need help with, I'm willing.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:34:29 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:45:51 AM by vlad230

I really like the way you are expressing, becoming a merit source, it is so  admirable. Maybe you are a suitable member to become merit source, you have good attitude to the forum as well as responsibility to solve all problem. Not only that, also you have experience in giving merit. Maybe my experience is not enough to help you, but if there is anything I need help with, I'm willing.
Thanks for your support!

I just hope I can contribute to the forum by trying to stimulate the activity in the Romanian board and awarding merit to good posts.

I know there are a lot of good posters there that deserve to rank-up, not knowing English should not be a barrier to ranking-up.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 6371

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

Please consider my application here to be a merit source for the Romanian local board.

You seem well intended, active enough (and active on the Romanian board) and as somebody else wrote, you understand better than many the real value of Merit.
Also your posts show that you "think before opening your mouth", with is good to have on this forum.
So yep, I also support your application.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

You seem well intended, active enough (and active on the Romanian board) and as somebody else wrote, you understand better than many the real value of Merit.
Also your posts show that you "think before opening your mouth", with is good to have on this forum.
So yep, I also support your application.
Thanks a lot for your support!

I hope we'll have the first merit source for the Romanian local board soon.

I've noticed theymos has created an additional 36 merit sources when this thread was started. I might have missed the opportunity to get on board this time.
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Good luck with your application. I understand you're doing this in order to improve your local board so there's no reason you should be turned down.
We need more sources and more active local boards. This can only be a plus for the whole community.
hoangtujuda

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

I really like the way you are expressing, becoming a merit source, it is so  admirable. Maybe you are a suitable member to become merit source, you have good attitude to the forum as well as responsibility to solve all problem. Not only that, also you have experience in giving merit. Maybe my experience is not enough to help you, but if there is anything I need help with, I'm willing.
Thanks for your support!

I just hope I can contribute to the forum by trying to stimulate the activity in the Romanian board and awarding merit to good posts.

I know there are a lot of good posters there that deserve to rank-up, not knowing English should not be a barrier to ranking-up.

I hope you can be accepted , exactly I think of English or any other language, of course if you try, in a positive sense, you really want to close contributing to an organization which can increase your capacity.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

Good luck with your application. I understand you're doing this in order to improve your local board so there's no reason you should be turned down.
We need more sources and more active local boards. This can only be a plus for the whole community.
I hope you can be accepted , exactly I think of English or any other language, of course if you try, in a positive sense, you really want to close contributing to an organization which can increase your capacity.
Thanks a lot for your support guys! Smiley

Yes, I'm trying to help out my local board. Maybe I can also stimulate the posting there and get people to be more active there as well Smiley
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

vlad is decent - add him to the list theymos

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

vlad is decent - add him to the list theymos
Thanks a lot for your endorsement TMAN! Coming from a merit source this means a lot.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

Yes, more sources for the local boards please, and good to see vlad stepping up with a source application so I'm gonna bump this up now in the deluge of complaints swamping Meta.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

Yes, more sources for the local boards please, and good to see vlad stepping up with a source application so I'm gonna bump this up now in the deluge of complaints swamping Meta.
Thanks a lot for your support suchmoon!

I also believe we should have merit sources that can read other languages as well. This way the merit distribution would be more broad.
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

All in favor say "aye": Aye!

I can't really tell wether his merited Romanian posts are any good, but I guess I would rely on Vlad's judgement here.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

All in favor say "aye": Aye!

Thanks a lot for the support qwk! Smiley

You're a funny guy! Maybe I should have voted for you in: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5008800.0

I can't really tell wether his merited Romanian posts are any good, but I guess I would rely on Vlad's judgement here.
You can check my English posts or you can use Chrome's translate feature to automatically translate pages in languages other than English Wink
qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3411

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:29:14 AM

You can check my English posts or you can use Chrome's translate feature to automatically translate pages in languages other than English Wink
I hope to die before I have to use automated translations of posts Cool

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
vlad230 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

I hope to die before I have to use automated translations of posts Cool
There are far worse things that using translation software and none are worth dying for  Cheesy

One that comes to mind would be having to look a white screen in the middle of the night. No dark theme for this forum but there are plenty for SMF online for free.

Anyways, thanks again for your support  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: