Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2836 times)
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

The trusth is that Banks do not need cryptos, they are just fine by making money with curent system.
Cryptos as alternative payment system is taking away bussines from them , they do not need it.

The motive of almost every business venture is to maximize profit and this does not apply only to the banking sector. At the moment most banks are not really abreast with the current state of blockchain technology in many parts of the world. I believe with increasing education on blockchain technology and the  stability of the world of crypto, many banks would appreciate the world of crypto.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

Banks will always be against crypto currency?  Well in my opinion I think bank will never against the crypto currency. I think it can help each others in the future. 
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

Soon all the banks will switch to digital money to me so it seems now, many banks are nervous that with the advent of the critic they stopped controlling people's money
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Banks feel a threat from the crypto currency, and they are trying in every way to remove them from their path. The growth of the Crypto currency exceeded all expectations, and yet the phenomenon is still very young and the growth potential of them is huge. Crypto-currencies can shake or even eliminate the aging financial system.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

I do not feel there will be a time banks will accept cryptocurrency,it will always be looked upon with indifference as its opposed to the conventional system where only banks control fiat,but this decentralized system in which they have absolutely no control over in their opinion is a threat to their existence,that is the reason governments are really trying to bring regulations into the system.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Maybe some because the transaction to be made from a certain individual to another individual will be bypass using bitcoin and literally they could not earn on it. These are the scenarios that banks will definitely go against cryptocurrency because of this. Well only some because other banking institution had made some adjustments and others are also eyeing and ready for the possible things to happen.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

I think yes they are against! But also they are searching ways to live together with cryptocurrency market i am sure. When you understand the cryptos you understand that the system would not come in good ways to banks it is for sure. But the banks know that the cryptocurrency will not die, and they need to find a solution..
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:17:34 AM

Initially banks and their owners were fighting bitcoins seriously. It is after they come to understand that  there is nothing they can do  to stop bitcoin. That is why now the banks are seriously looking at blockchain and the possibility of incorporating blockchain in their system. They have come to understand that blockchain remains the future of the financial transactions. Bitcoin has come to stay.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

I think at least in the near future, most banks around the world will continue their fighting against cryptocurrencies, and refuse to support them. Banks are allied with governments and businessmen and both want to support the fiat and local currencies instead of cryptocurrencies.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.

This is true. Banks really are an organization who seeks for profit. With this they might as well adopt the technology's new face so that they can go with the flow. It implies that there are really more and more people who are interested in bitcoin and so as an institution like bank. Bitcoin will be the new face of currency.

dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Hello,

I really don't trust this because their work and reason to live is making profit. So if crypto continu to grow they will be obliged to take part of it in order to take their profit and also not to be too much the last to take a part of it without too much delay. It will just take more time and need more trusts and perhaps a little more regulation and more cryptos with better press than BTC even if illegal part is just a small part of its use.
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Likely so, bro. but I am sure that banks and cryiptocurrency can go hand in hand. in the sense that not everyone understands crypto and so does not everyone invests in the Bank. it would be nice if both could go hand in hand

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

In fact, there are signs that banks are beginning to consent to Bitcoin transactions. I would like to say that banks are currently encouraging the use of Bitcoin, by providing future Bitcoin transactions and allowing transfers to and from trading exchange (with bank accounts, not with credit).
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

I think that the business which we call  "bank"  will change drastically in next decade.
The world is going to next concept of banking and it is mobile fintech which will include crypto txs in some or other way, just look at Revolut.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

No, even now it is heard that somewhere in the banks introduced cryptocurrency, and it is stable, and though with little speed moving forward development, without stopping and without distraction.
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

In fact, there are signs that banks are beginning to consent to Bitcoin transactions. I would like to say that banks are currently encouraging the use of Bitcoin, by providing future Bitcoin transactions and allowing transfers to and from trading exchange (with bank accounts, not with credit).
well, instead of fighting bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it is better for banks to study the system that is already in crypto. that might make their system superior because it combines this technology.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.

yes because nowadays banks are going on for normal paper currency is only and if everyone is starting cryptocurrencies then there need to be a lot of change in the banks so that they can take cryptocurrencies also and become cryptocurrencies Bank so banks are also not allowing cryptocurrency to become the mainstream.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

Yeah! I agree that banks will never always be against bitcoin. They will come a day whereas banks will accept the new currency that people were so hooked. I read some topics in here that there were actually some banks that is now allowing bitcoin circulate in their system. Bitcoin is somehow same in banks so I think that banks will also advance to adapt in the new technology environment of our society.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Microresque

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Where you see such kind–hearted banks, but where I live, banks are not only against Bitcoin,

They are pushing hard and down on the government to ban anything related to crypto currencies.

Although banks are using Block chain as a technology to improve their financial infrastructure,

They are still disregarding Bitcoin as a (virtual) currency (same with Ripple Network and XRP cryptocurrency).
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

I think banks will always be against cryptocurrencies because they know that in the future cryptocurrency have a possibilities that replace our banks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: