Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2836 times)
cryptoracer999

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I think banks are more than ready to accept cryptocurrencies, but the issue lies with political heads and government. Once, government gives a green signal, banks will readily accept it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Michael_Cox

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

I don't know where you see such kind–hearted banks, but where I live, banks are not only against Bitcoin, they are pushing hard and down on the government to ban anything related to cryptocurrencies. Although banks are using Blockchain as a technology to improve their financial infrastructure, they are still disregarding Bitcoin as a (virtual) currency (same with Ripple Network and XRP cryptocurrency).

The way I see it, there are banks that feel threatened by the existence of cryptocurrencies but the question is, for how long is this going to last? Maybe they hate bitcoins and altcoins now, but it's not unlikely that they will start adapting to digital currency and create their own crypto in the future.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Yes, they will be on the other side of cryptocurrency.
but this will not stay for good. banks know the economics and community.
It will be move soon, cryptocurrency is the future of the world, they will make a move about this.
they will join the movement soon.

Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Bitcoin may be integrated into the banking system, but then anonymity will be abolished. Banks want to know everything about the client, they are subject to the laws of the state in whose jurisdiction they work. Today, anonymity is the main reason why governments are against Bitcoin. Anonymity has become a good tool for fraudsters, this is the problem of Bitcoin adaptation at the state level.
Danna Haisy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

No, I don't t agree with the comment that: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies . Because, in the future bank will apply more blockchain technology in their process of transaction for customer's satisfaction.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.
  I think that when bitcoin is widely used, then they will not need banks to trade or transfer money to foreign countries anymore. That means that bank deposits will no longer. So banks have to keep up with the trend in new areas or they will die.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

banks will not be able to manage all transactions on the blockchain system, they realize that, I think the bank is actually the party that has no objection to this, they just don't want to oppose the government's system policy which temporarily prohibits it.

if blockchain adapts well in the banking system, then all systems will change digitally, they will eventually fire most of their employees because they do not need to deal personally to conduct transactions in a peer to peer.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.

I also agreed with you bro. Not all the time banks will against cryptocurrencies, I don't think that things will happen. I know time will come to them that they will ride on flow of the trend popularity of crypto industry in the near future for sure, it may not be now but at the right time, I guess, isn't right?
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:39:28 PM

Hello,

I think that of course not ! There goal is to make money, when they will finally realized that they could not stop crypto development and people to adopt them more and more they will do U-turn in order to take also the benefits of its huge potential.

And it is clear that they already begin to work on crypto and blockchain to don't miss completely the train. The first morespeculative ones begin to invest and develop their own services and the common ones will follow.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

The interest in electronic markets is increasing, so it is impossible for banks to fight against electronic money. With the benefits of the technology it brings, banks are approaching and will accept electronic money in future financial transactions.
You absolutely make a point cause we already have some banks which currently work with ripple and we have some case where some bank are against cryptocurrencies which is the reason why I believed it won't be easy for the banking sector to accept crypto and this was the same reason why the Israelis government don't recognized bitcoin as currency.
Banks have been working with electronic money for a long time, I just think that crypto frightens them with its non-persistence, but this is a temporary phenomenon, soon everything will fall under the laws and there will be no speculation, and this is already a long time coming.
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

Not all some banks accept exchange of digital currency to fiat. they were aware of the flow of the market but some accept it they made a profit on transaction fee. so I disagree with you.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:41:37 PM

In the future, the Bank will lose from cryptocurrencies because the Bank can't stop human development and technology... the human desire to make something new is very large, and cryptocurrency is something new and will be needed by humans in the future because, in addition to being more efficient, the level of security is also high. in a few years don't be surprised if the Bank will launch their own cryptocurrency  Grin

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:22:56 PM

Some banks are now beginning to cooperate with cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency market is innovative and banks will have to find a way to sell their services through this market.

I see this idea to be very nice because it will pool a lot of people into the crypto space because some legit banks are now into crypto. Imagine JP morgan now fully in support of crypto, who else won't believe crypto is  legit and for that matter get into it?
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

I think that bitcoin will be accepted by the bank in the future. But I am not too sure about that. Because cryptocurrency is very contrary to the regulations of the bank. So I think it's quite difficult for banks to accept bitcoin. But that doesn't mean it can't happen, I think that in the future the bank will definitely accept bitcoin as legitimate. So we just wait until that happens.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Previously it was believed that banks will always oppose the introduction of decentralized cryptocurrency. However, life makes its own adjustments. We see that as the states legalize cryptocurrency, banks feel that they are missing a piece of their cake and therefore are slowly moving to providing services in cryptocurrency. I think that in the future these services will be massive and diverse.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

There are also some national banks which have huge power, depends on how they approach to future.  But most of them will be against of crypto, because new future finance system make banks useless.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

bank will use bitcoin for their resource, if they are smart enough.
you know that bitcoin can make someone better than before. and it can implement to a lot of society too if they can use it. government must have new idea for this 'future' they cant ban it, because every person that know about bitcoin will try to earn it in every ways

I think whether it’s the bank or the government (which both seem to be threatened by cryptos) will simple adapt and find a way to co-exist with it. These are institutions we’re talking about and over the years, have proven to be able to embrace technology and its benefits. So for sure they’re just taking their time to strategize and adapt to the changing times.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:51:40 AM

Eventually, we will see a lot more banks trying to open their doors to the public by letting them exchange their fiats for cryptocurrency. This is actually good for them because they can put up a 10% service fee to convert their money to tokens. That would be a good idea for banks to promote fiat-crypto exchanging.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

banks is not against bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies, bank just follow the policy of the governemnt that the currency is just the currency that be approved
 in international policy, and bitcoin is not in the list, so banks follow the policy about that

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:14:52 AM

Yes because cryptocurrencies are competitions to them and the fact that cryptocurrencies were decentralized and taxed free more investors are attracted to it. Other reason why banks were against cryptocurrencies is the fear that they might get shut down by it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: