Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2836 times)
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:08:29 PM

Correct i agree with you mate banks will not all is against cryptocurrencies, some other banks accept bitcoin to convert into fiat, people making issue to banks betwwen cryptocurrency to make an understanding partnership to blame the people.
in my opinion, someday all banks will receive cryptocurrencies will not oppose cryptocurrencies if all countries formally accept and legalize crypto currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

i cant agree that banks will always oppose crypto currency!
soon most of the bank wiill accept crypto and blockchain bcz crypto is future.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

currently the bank is strongly opposed to cryptocurrency because it is very threatening and disruptive to the bank, of course the bank is very opposed to it because it can reduce the profits earned because many customers who if they know their cryptocurrency will move from the bank to the blockchain.
However, if in the next few years cryptocurrency has been raised to the surface and many people prefer blockchain then I think the bank itself will follow Crypto and try to take advantage of that moment.

Firecold4

Activity: 286
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

that is good news because if many banks use the cryptocurrency system then the price of bitcoin and altcoin will increase significantly, of course it is very profitable

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

maybe that can happen bro. because the Bank is afraid of losing consumers who invest in Banks, bro. because there are so many people who used to invest in banks but now change to invest in bitcoin
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

For now many banks oppose crypto because of its decentralized nature and therefore banks will have difficulty controlling it. But if in the future crypto technology develops and becomes more popular, the bank will receive cryptocurrency.

lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

bitcoin is not a threat to banks because bitcoin is different than the currencies and so far, bitcoin is not to buy something in our real life and only available on the internet. and if people can get work related with bitcoin or cryptocurrency, then it means he can have another source income which can help him to make more money in one's life.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

The primary goal of Bitcoin and the blockchaine is to make banks disappear. It is obvious that banks feel threatened and are trying at best to curb bitcoin through economic restrictions. When Bitcoin explodes the banks will have to go to the evidence that everything will change.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
pra

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Sure bank will be hating the cryptocurrency because the bank as fear that if everyone starts following cryptocurrency than thete is no use of banks therefore they are always agaist it
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

Most likely, as a result, banks themselves will come to the conclusion that crypto-currencies are not a dangerous tool.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.

Banks are the most drastic financial institutions and these instituions work for their goodwill nothing else, banks never provide loan to the needy one but provide loans with a greed to those who rarely need it and then charge good amount of interest, I even have seen banks go beyond their agreement to charge the customer.
I am very happy to see that crypto world is giving tough competition to banks, be it in transations, loans of particular earnings, everywhere, banks are now frustrated and willing to boycott crypto which people are not doing, this is making banks more worried , banks will now have some other way to attract people to their honeycomb ie transferring them to blockchain, soon they will be accepting blockchain technology and accepting cryptocurrencies.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

Yes, they are. I believe so many of them wished it never saw the light of day. Banks have charges when you send and receive money, alert charges etc, with bitcoin and alts, those charges won't come into play.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Those who continue to think that banks against crypto-currencies probably do not know that the owners of banks have long been the owners of major crypto-exchange exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex etc.)
amar786

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Banks whose are accepting bitcoin will enjoy in future but those banks which are against bitcoin will suffer great loss because bitcoin is the revolution in banking system and provide intangible way,s of utilising your money which is a lot of time safer then tangible/ fiat currency. that is why most of the bigger banks are against cryptocurrency and will remain.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.

Of course, because every bank in the world is certainly very jealous of the famous crypto currency from year to year. Therefore they prefer to fight crypto currencies like Bitcoin. Banks are afraid of being defeated by crypto currencies that are already very well known.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Yes the bank are always against for cryptocurrencies, in my country bank are already ban Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies trading with bank like deposit and withdrawal money for cryptocurrencies it is really bad for all Crypto traders I hope in future bank are going to support for cryptocurrencies sure.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

You're absolutely right. There's no point for banks to always deny the influence of crypto. They definitely will want to attach to the crypto society.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

Those who continue to think that banks against crypto-currencies probably do not know that the owners of banks have long been the owners of major crypto-exchange exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex etc.)
The reason is no prove to correlate with what you are saying. What I know is that those in the banking sector have been and will always be vocal opponents of Bitcoins answer every other cryptocurrency there is.Maybe they are the ones spreading FUD so that they destroy it.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

The reason is no prove to correlate with what you are saying. What I know is that those in the banking sector have been and will always be vocal opponents of Bitcoins answer every other cryptocurrency there is.Maybe they are the ones spreading FUD so that they destroy it.

No, their is a big chance that banks and cryptocurrency will collaborate each other in the future. To make each other stronger, and also to make crypto easy to become legal all over the world.
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Naturally yes.  Imagine how much it will be necessary to alter and change everything.  And they have become accustomed to comfort.

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: