Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks will always be against cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2836 times)
skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Banks do not benefit from the use of crypto currency, because in this case they can lose part of their profits. Since bankers are people who are only interested in their own income, they are unlikely to do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Actually, not all banks are against in cryptocurrency,  because at the end, they will really use crypto/blockchain in their own program, meaning the influence of crypto cannot be stop and the flow of it will conquer the whole globe.
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

The bank is a financial institution that must constantly develop itself. Many banks in the world have recently begun to stand still. I think taking crypto currency as a means of payment, they will make a huge step forward. So I think in a short time the Banks will accept a crypto currency if they want to be in the topic.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

They usually use to say if you can't beat them just join them, that how these banks are trying to do. They just realize that Cryptocurrency is really making the world go crazy and they cannot win the competition if they try. All they have to do is to surrender and embrace it. But trust there will always be some hatred even if they start accepting Cryptocurrencies world wide.  
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

They are not totally against cryptocurrencies but then it is their competitor so it is just normal that they don't want their customers to use it because their profits would be reduced when some people would suddenly pull out their funds and invest it in cryptocurrencies instead of just saving it and letting the bank use it for their own investment plans.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.

There are already studies about banks incorporating blockchain technology in their transactions because they knew that sooner or later, many businesses would adopt it as well so it would be better if they can get ahead knowing that the financial sector would be one that will be greatly affected when cryptocurrencies dominate over fiat. But then if they can't stop it, they would think of ways to use it then for their own benefit.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

No, I do not believe that. We must admit that what has allowed banks to acquire so much economic power is their ability to understand where capital is, and make the necessary efforts to keep it.

Knowing that banks will never fight against capital, what I see today is a growing interest of banks to incorporate blockchain technologies into their processes, and because of their marked interest in taking over everyone's money, it would not be strange that in the near future we will see banks willing to accept cryptocurrencies to carry out financial transactions.
maybe at this time the bank is still opposed to the existence of bitcoin or other crypto currencies because of the reason one of them is payment and the transaction system can be carried out without any third party intervention namely the bank itself
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

We are seeing most banks are embracing blockchain technology and it is not impossible for them to consider processing cryptocurrency transactions in the future but for that to happen, there should be a massive approval from the government and cryptocurrency must acquire that recognize and solid rules and regulations for crypto market stability. Let's all hope that a massive adoption will be made someday and it would be better if it will happen sooner or later.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
jun yamamo

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:50:20 PM

Although it is a slightly old article, Japanese banks also announce plans to handle cryptocurrency
https://cointelegraph.com/news/worlds-fifth-largest-bank-to-trial-own-cryptocurrency-in-2019-report-says

I think that banks will actively introduce blockchain technology and develop.
However, I think that it is treated not as a currency but as part of asset management like gold.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

I agree with you, but in the future, every bank has 2 choices.
1. move their capital to the world of virtual currencies
2. choose their own way in a primitive way with limited and boring services.

I think, security will also be vulnerable and easily hacked, but bitcoin and the world of digital currencies have technology that can withstand hacking.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Bitcoin is based on the blockchain technology which relies on the principle of decentralization and the core feature of decentralisation is to transfer and utilise the power of masses. On the other hand, the traditional banking system is designed and based on the assumption of making a profit by being a middleman but in case of blockchain based cryptocurrencies, there is no need of middleman as mi mutual trust is the core aspect of it. That's the reason why some banks have already started testing blockchain technology to optimise their services without transferring the power and control to the users.
wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

I agree with you, but in the future, every bank has 2 choices.
1. move their capital to the world of virtual currencies
2. choose their own way in a primitive way with limited and boring services.

I think, security will also be vulnerable and easily hacked, but bitcoin and the world of digital currencies have technology that can withstand hacking.

But sometimes hackers can easily hack digital currencies technology compared to banks system technology. For now I cannot tell wether bank is really against cryptocurrencies.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

That won't be a situation that easily. Banks really need to redevelop a lot in order to start accepting cryptocurrencies. They need to change their circulation and that won't go that easy. Also banks(mentioning FIAT currencies here) will hardly turn over to decentralised currency. Centralised currency has always standed in opposition to decentralised currencies.

Also as soon as banks start accepting cryptos they would finally go through the stage of legalisation. Also the circulation and volume too will reach moon as this goes through. Lets hope for the best and think positively. The goverenment may perhaps take some serious step to take cryptocurrencies into circulation. I am personally waiting for such news. Grin
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

I believe that banks will also accept the crypto currency in the future. Because if they do not do it, then no one will have the interest to invest in the bank and this will be the beginning of the collapse and weakening of the bank's demand.

So it is sure that this will happen.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

The bank will ban bitcoin if the government prohibits it.
But if the government permits the bank also gives bitcoin to transact, making fiat.
Many bank customers will use crypto for their business.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Yes, I agree with you, the bank will look for the best way to make a profit. I am sure that in the next few years the bank will accept cryptocurrency to conduct financial transactions. I hope the bank will soon work with the cryptocurrency so that all my financial transactions run smoothly.
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

I think that banks are not always against cryptocurrency. Already many banks want to provide services related cryptocurrency custody. I think they do not want to lose customers and will try to adapt to something that is gaining popularity
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

I think their reluctance is temporary, because such operations are very profitable due to the large volume of those who want to buy
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

I think that banks are not always against cryptocurrency. Already many banks want to provide services related cryptocurrency custody. I think they do not want to lose customers and will try to adapt to something that is gaining popularity

It is true. I think, at first, somes banks was worried and afraid to existentcy of Cryptocurrency because many people start to investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Bank management think that their costumers will decrease. that meke money in banks will decrease.

Several banks and government start to attack and throw negative issues against cryptocurrency. but its doesn't any big impact to the cryptocurrency. its make bitcoin and another crypto currency popular across the world. Now, the bank realizes that crypto cannot be countered. That make starts providing services related cryptocurrency custody. bank doesn't want lose their customers.

I hope, cryptocurrency will stay  alive and have brigth future.

yeezycheezy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

banks can neither barrow nor lend crypto currencies because crypto currencies is not regulated like the Banks is regulated by Central Bank

ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:53:29 AM

Yes bank for against cryptocurrencies because banks don't want to take any type of risk. but in future if Bitcoin is becoming the mainstream then we need Crypto banks also and they will not be against cryptocurrencies so don't worry about that infact these banks will upgrade to prepare banks only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: