Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:29:14 PM

I do not think I’ve seen a project with no softcap before, this is encouraging for investors, but it does beg the question where will the funds come from if they raise a small amount? What’s the point in doing an ICO if you do not have a minimum?

I am wondering the same. I don't think there was another ICO with the same approach; well at least to the extent of my knowledge. For the softcap is usually the min needed to kickstart the project and start making money.

Its nice to see them taking another kind of approach, personally i never liked the softcap and hardcap thing, brands should just state what they need, go for it and stop bickering about soft and hardcaps, their concept is pretty sleek, the virtual world is not safe and with this brand coming into play, we may get to see a boost in transactions, with relief from both parties involved  

It really is refreshing seeing projects coming up with new idea. Never have I seen projects without Soft or Hard cap, seeing this makes me believe in the Natmin Pure Escrow team.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

Escrow has always been an awesome idea since its inception and seeing it on the blockchain is revolutionary. I look forward to this project with hope.

for me this is a long-awaited innovation Escrow has been operating for some time now and a lot have changed in the world it would be awesome to have great innovative solution introduced to the sector

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

A Blockchain escrow service for carrying out transaction. Wow. This really got my attention. Will need to look more into this project and rush back with my questions.
I just glanced through their white paper, I think I will need to read it thoroughly to know more about Natmin.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

Escrow has always been an awesome idea since its inception and seeing it on the blockchain is revolutionary. I look forward to this project with hope.

for me this is a long-awaited innovation Escrow has been operating for some time now and a lot have changed in the world it would be awesome to have great innovative solution introduced to the sector

Now that I have discovered this project, I wonder, why so far no one has come up with :-)
But I have to read in more detail now, but it looks very exciting
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

We would like to give Miikka Saloseutu a hearty welcome to our team.

Miikka in an ICO Strategic Marketing Advisor and an ICO Bench ranked advisor.
We look forward to working with Miikka.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/miikka-saloseutu-72141a131/

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

congratulations to him as well as to you guys i hope this wonderful development bears fruit for all the parties involve and also knowing the concept behind Natmin i believe a lot would soon start to happen

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:26 PM

If you are offering escrow services, where can we see all your works that can prove that you can be trusted and can deliver such objectives?
Do you have this company legally registered? And where?
Online fraud is very rampant in crypto world, by any chance do you have members here in bitcointalk who are already trusted by the community?
101nowby
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

BTC

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

You fellows who made this version. With the possibility of testing the operation of the circuit itself.

I, like all other users, want to know about real members of the crypto community. Tell us about them

■▂▂▃▃▅▅ BTC Forever ▅▅▃▃▂▂ ■
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:26:09 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 11:45:33 PM by natmin

If you are offering escrow services, where can we see all your works that can prove that you can be trusted and can deliver such objectives?
Do you have this company legally registered? And where?
Online fraud is very rampant in crypto world, by any chance do you have members here in bitcointalk who are already trusted by the community?

Hey there,
You can follow us on Github to see our progress on development. We are in the process to convert our demo platform to the Ropsten test network, so all transactions can be confirmed on the blockchain.
We are legally registered in Australia and fall under the jurisdiction of ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission). The registration information can be obtained in our whitepaper. Please see it here https://www.natmin.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf.
We are working hard to get our demo platform ready to be converted to an MVP. That way we can prove what we have developed so far is working and prove to the community we are here to stay and not just another failing ICO.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

I do not think I’ve seen a project with no softcap before, this is encouraging for investors, but it does beg the question where will the funds come from if they raise a small amount? What’s the point in doing an ICO if you do not have a minimum?

I am wondering the same. I don't think there was another ICO with the same approach; well at least to the extent of my knowledge. For the softcap is usually the min needed to kickstart the project and start making money.

Its nice to see them taking another kind of approach, personally i never liked the softcap and hardcap thing, brands should just state what they need, go for it and stop bickering about soft and hardcaps, their concept is pretty sleek, the virtual world is not safe and with this brand coming into play, we may get to see a boost in transactions, with relief from both parties involved 

Yeah, I feel like the softcap and hardcap goals can be a bit misleading and sometimes projects set ridiculous targets that they will not achieve. This is why I like the idea of no softcap because if people really like the project they do not need to worry about the team reaching their softcap which also adds a lot of pressure to both parties.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:33:14 PM

The reason for no softcap is simple; we believe in the project and know it will work. If we don't raise enough money for team expansion after the ICO, the project will end up being self-funded by the CEO. The problem with that is the timelines for product delivery will then, unfortunately, increase significantly.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

You have mentioned 35% of the investments raised will be spent on the Research and Development. What exactly does that mean? If it is including product development, then this budget is too less. I am looking for the clarification on that part for my better understanding.

Yes, product development is only 35% of the funds raised. We have a team of brilliant developers, which is overseen by the CEO himself. Realistic product development for our project does not need more than 35%. We have also allotted a token amount of 5% for the development of the platform.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:28:34 AM

You have mentioned 35% of the investments raised will be spent on the Research and Development. What exactly does that mean? If it is including product development, then this budget is too less. I am looking for the clarification on that part for my better understanding.

Yes, product development is only 35% of the funds raised. We have a team of brilliant developers, which is overseen by the CEO himself. Realistic product development for our project does not need more than 35%. We have also allotted a token amount of 5% for the development of the platform.

I see, If that's the case then there's no need to worry if you only put 35% for the product developments. By the way, Thank you for clarifying this for us.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Finally, an Escrow Services secures by smart contract is made available. Good luck to team on Public sales. Went through whitepaper; https://www.natmin.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf , found out about the token burn of 15%. How would be other 15% be made available on the Natmin platform for purchase?  Would there be an a NAT/Fiat Exchange on platform?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

Finally, an Escrow Services secures by smart contract is made available. Good luck to team on Public sales. Went through whitepaper; https://www.natmin.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf , found out about the token burn of 15%. How would be other 15% be made available on the Natmin platform for purchase?  Would there be an a NAT/Fiat Exchange on platform?

Yes, that is correct. 15% of the unsold tokens will instantly be burned. 15% will be made available to be purchased on the platform itself and that 15% will then be burned at a rate of 1% per month or until the available amount reaches 0, whichever comes first. The rest of the 70% unsold tokens will be distributed to the investors according to their contribution.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

Yes, that is correct. 15% of the unsold tokens will instantly be burned. 15% will be made available to be purchased on the platform itself and that 15% will then be burned at a rate of 1% per month or until the available amount reaches 0, whichever comes first. The rest of the 70% unsold tokens will be distributed to the investors according to their contribution.

The 15% sold on the platform is for the creation of transaction right? I mean do transaction creators need to buy from that pool or they have the option to either buy from those or an exchange?

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

The 15% sold on the platform is for the creation of transaction right? I mean do transaction creators need to buy from that pool or they have the option to either buy from those or an exchange?

Transaction creators do not have to buy from that pool. It will be easier and quicker to buy from the platform directly, but the price might be marginally more expensive. This is to encourage platform users to buy directly from exchanges and in turn provide more liquidity for investors.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

Wow. He will surely make you guys improve on a lot of aspect during your ico planning. Seeing that he is ranked by ico bench themselves.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Check out their amazing introduction video about the project here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4MQvqW4IqY, They got a lot of likes and views.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

I was about to start reading your whitepaper, I noticed it's already translated into about 13 languages, Italian, German, Arabic and French all inclusive, I was impressed for real.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: