Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

I do not think I’ve seen a project with no softcap before, this is encouraging for investors, but it does beg the question where will the funds come from if they raise a small amount? What’s the point in doing an ICO if you do not have a minimum?

The reason for no softcap is simple; we believe in the project and know it will work. If we don't raise enough money for team expansion after the ICO, the project will end up being self-funded by the CEO. The problem with that is the timelines for product delivery will then, unfortunately, increase significantly.

I love the belief from the CEO and the team. I’ve been talking to a couple of the team members on the telegram group and it is refreshing to speak with an admin that actually knows what they are talking about. I got instant answers and it seems like everyone in the team wants to succeed.

Obviously very understandable if time frames and turn around times are extended if the token sale isn’t successful, but I have a strong feeling Natmin will do well and I’m extremely excited to see how the team will progress.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

If you are offering escrow services, where can we see all your works that can prove that you can be trusted and can deliver such objectives?
Do you have this company legally registered? And where?
Online fraud is very rampant in crypto world, by any chance do you have members here in bitcointalk who are already trusted by the community?

Hey there,
You can follow us on Github to see our progress on development. We are in the process to convert our demo platform to the Ropsten test network, so all transactions can be confirmed on the blockchain.
We are legally registered in Australia and fall under the jurisdiction of ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission). The registration information can be obtained in our whitepaper. Please see it here https://www.natmin.io/docs/whitepaper.pdf.
We are working hard to get our demo platform ready to be converted to an MVP. That way we can prove what we have developed so far is working and prove to the community we are here to stay and not just another failing ICO.

A nice way of buttressing your authenticity and yes, that's what the community should seek before investing into any business, i remember asking such on their telegram group and they gave an affirmation of such and they also said something about having a physical office if i'm not mistaken, i don't think it will be wise for any investor to just zoom in and invest without following due protocols
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

I do not think I’ve seen a project with no softcap before, this is encouraging for investors, but it does beg the question where will the funds come from if they raise a small amount? What’s the point in doing an ICO if you do not have a minimum?

The reason for no softcap is simple; we believe in the project and know it will work. If we don't raise enough money for team expansion after the ICO, the project will end up being self-funded by the CEO. The problem with that is the timelines for product delivery will then, unfortunately, increase significantly.

I love the belief from the CEO and the team. I’ve been talking to a couple of the team members on the telegram group and it is refreshing to speak with an admin that actually knows what they are talking about. I got instant answers and it seems like everyone in the team wants to succeed.

Obviously very understandable if time frames and turn around times are extended if the token sale isn’t successful, but I have a strong feeling Natmin will do well and I’m extremely excited to see how the team will progress.

First, it clearly shows how much the team is believing in their own concept. If they don't believe it, who will then. Salute to the decision of the CEO. Its just a nice opportunity to grab such a nice token to be part of our portfolio.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

Do we already know how much of investments have been raised till now? Any private investors on-board already? Where there is no ICO progress bar in the website which gives better feeling to the investors about the transparency of the project and its team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

Do we already know how much of investments have been raised till now? Any private investors on-board already? Where there is no ICO progress bar in the website which gives better feeling to the investors about the transparency of the project and its team.

We have recently added two advisors that specialize in fundraising. We are also in negotiations with some private investors and our progress bar will be added in the next few days.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

First, it clearly shows how much the team is believing in their own concept. If they don't believe it, who will then. Salute to the decision of the CEO. Its just a nice opportunity to grab such a nice token to be part of our portfolio.

I agree, The people who must believe to it first are those people who created it. This is my first time also seeing a project with no softcap but we can really see how much the team love and trust this project to become successful.

At your service
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

Amazing to see that the minimum contribution is 0.01 ETH this way even the small investors like me can invest in this project, but does that mean i also have to do KYC?
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Amazing to see that the minimum contribution is 0.01 ETH this way even the small investors like me can invest in this project, but does that mean i also have to do KYC?

Yes my friend, unfortunately, you will have to do KYC. Australian law requires us to do KYC for every contribution, no matter how big or small

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:43:47 PM

Yes my friend, unfortunately, you will have to do KYC. Australian law requires us to do KYC for every contribution, no matter how big or small

Nice to see that the level of investment is so low.  Are there different levels of KYC depending on how much you want to invest, or a blanket KYC thats the same for everyone?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

No softcap?  Sounds interesting. I was going through the project documents and i can say that all content looks vary professional and carefully mentioned.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

Nice to see that the level of investment is so low.  Are there different levels of KYC depending on how much you want to invest, or a blanket KYC thats the same for everyone?

You are correct, it is the same KYC procedure for everyone.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:58:21 PM

Definition of purpose is very paramount. Natmin have proven to have that attribute as I was left intrigued while going through the whitepaper and realized they will be offering nothing else than escrow services. This is a major step as too often people are swayed to do too many things at the same time, just to make money from every angle hence offering services of low quality. This project is major, I can feel it.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Wow, it's really good that they are quick replying to the user's queries and questions. Could someone give me the link of their official telegram channel so I can join that channel?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

I was about to start reading your whitepaper, I noticed it's already translated into about 13 languages, Italian, German, Arabic and French all inclusive, I was impressed for real.

Wow. They really want to get across to a wide range of individuals. Very good strategy to employ at just the early stages of a project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

You are correct, it is the same KYC procedure for everyone.

The same KYC procedure for everyone is a good initiative in my opinion, this has some psychological effect to it as everyone will feel fairly treated regardless of the amount the are contributing.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

It amazes me that no one ever thought of this, until now. I mean I have never seen any project thinking of applying blockchain to escrow even though escrow is something that many merchants use frequently. I am feeling like it was too obvious to be missed.
Corleone100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

We would like to give Miikka Saloseutu a hearty welcome to our team.

Miikka in an ICO Strategic Marketing Advisor and an ICO Bench ranked advisor.
We look forward to working with Miikka.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/miikka-saloseutu-72141a131/

Wow. He will surely make you guys improve on a lot of aspect during your ico planning. Seeing that he is ranked by ico bench themselves.
Nice addition to the team, i hope will  Miikka Saloseutu supports Natmin with his expertise for the improvements of this project.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

It amazes me that no one ever thought of this, until now. I mean I have never seen any project thinking of applying blockchain to escrow even though escrow is something that many merchants use frequently. I am feeling like it was too obvious to be missed.

A smart contract for Escrow services seems to be the best application of the Blockchain technology. Can’t be more secure. Main challenge of escrow services is the high cost of each transaction. Good to know that using NAT tokens, transaction fees is reduced to as low as 1%.
A low cost for a secure transaction.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

I was about to start reading your whitepaper, I noticed it's already translated into about 13 languages, Italian, German, Arabic and French all inclusive, I was impressed for real.

Wow. They really want to get across to a wide range of individuals. Very good strategy to employ at just the early stages of a project.

Whitepaper is available in 13 languages?  Looks like team have done very good research before launching this project. First time I  am seeing whitwpaper available in these many languages.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

That is actually when VCs look for before investing; how eager are the team member to make a project a success; If there is no softcap and not enough funds were raised the projects is going to be executed anyway. I think this means one should jump into their bounty as well.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: