Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

I really like the concept of escrow, but the question is what transactions can be done on your platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

I really like the concept of escrow, but the question is what transactions can be done on your platform?

Our platform will be able to facilitate any type of transaction where goods or services are involved. For example: You want to buy a secondhand phone from someone online. You don't know that person and don't feel safe just transferring your money. You will be able to use our platform service to create and facilitate the escrow transaction. Same goes for anything else, like buying a domain name, getting a freelancer to build a website. The possibilities are endless.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 01:49:38 AM by AngelJoshua

Our platform will be able to facilitate any type of transaction where goods or services are involved. For example: You want to buy a secondhand phone from someone online. You don't know that person and don't feel safe just transferring your money. You will be able to use our platform service to create and facilitate the escrow transaction. Same goes for anything else, like buying a domain name, getting a freelancer to build a website. The possibilities are endless.

I see, I'm just planning to ask this question too because I thought you're only escrow for specific thing like only for crypto. Then it will be really good if we can use it to buy something online too.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

I think this is a great idea as the immutability of blockchain seems to be well targeted for something like this, but how will natmin handle verification that person A has given person B the item so payment for instance can be released?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

I think this is a great idea as the immutability of blockchain seems to be well targeted for something like this, but how will natmin handle verification that person A has given person B the item so payment for instance can be released?
I think Natmin will be the middle man? Person A will give the products to "the middle man" and same goes for person B and once this has happened the middle man gives the items to the right person.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

I thought you offered your service only for cryptocurrencies and was already satisfied. But if you want to be active in all sorts of areas, then I really see great opportunities. Natmin is becoming more and more interesting to me
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

I carry out trade in a popular escrow service in my country *wouldn't share the name for sake of avoiding promoting them here, and I know it have been one of the most effective mode of selling my ETH... But then again they charge some considerable amount for fee

When you talk about fraction of cost as payment can you give a mathematical idea of what that means?

Other escrow services normally charge around 5% and sometimes even more. Our normal transaction fee is always 1%. Dispute transactions carry an additional 3% fee.

How long does it take to resolve dispute using your escrow service? I mean when I have strong evidence I didn't receive any payment

The party who initiates the dispute transaction will be able to set the time frame. The minimum is 24 hours, as this will give the other party sufficient time to provide their evidence.

The time frame is a good one but what happens when the individual doesn't show up at the stipulated time frame,will the dispute be cancelled or will something else come up?, that said, the frequent answers by the team should please be kept open for proper communication, an escrow service is one important ingredient that we need in the blockchain industry
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

I carry out trade in a popular escrow service in my country *wouldn't share the name for sake of avoiding promoting them here, and I know it have been one of the most effective mode of selling my ETH... But then again they charge some considerable amount for fee

When you talk about fraction of cost as payment can you give a mathematical idea of what that means?

Other escrow services normally charge around 5% and sometimes even more. Our normal transaction fee is always 1%. Dispute transactions carry an additional 3% fee.

How long does it take to resolve dispute using your escrow service? I mean when I have strong evidence I didn't receive any payment

The party who initiates the dispute transaction will be able to set the time frame. The minimum is 24 hours, as this will give the other party sufficient time to provide their evidence.

I guess because it is the initiating party they would want it resolved ASAP. I think it is a reasonable time to set the min at 24 hours if there is a good enough community the transactions would finish quicker.

Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

Has anyone already looked at the demo platform? I have just noticed that there is already one :-) I will take a closer look tomorrow, today it is already too late
https://www.natmin.io/app/dashboard
It’s really an interesting video to watch, it explains how the Natmin platform will work. I will urge everyone to take a peak at this. Thanks for sharing.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:09:55 PM

This feature is extremely important for crypto industries also. There should also be some improved provision like if they did not receive what was promised, the funds should have to be returned to the buyer.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

This is a great project but i couldn't find a bounty do they have one? or are they planning to have one in the future as it would be a great idea to attract people.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

Good one but how can we trust that our valuables will be safe with you guys. What is unique about having you guys as our escrow service.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

Wow, I'm excited. Natmin has one of the most extensive medium channels I've seen so far. There is so much information, you can not read it all in one day:-)
https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

Wow, I'm excited. Natmin has one of the most extensive medium channels I've seen so far. There is so much information, you can not read it all in one day:-)

"The most expensive medium channel" that sounds like a valuable property i prefer you say they are among the most active project it will certainly make a lot more sense

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Crikey! You're not wrong, I don't know how I missed their medium page when I initially looked into the project. They have released tonnes of content. That is great news for us because it helps us make up our minds on whether we want to make an investment or not.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

Crikey! You're not wrong, I don't know how I missed their medium page when I initially looked into the project. They have released tonnes of content. That is great news for us because it helps us make up our minds on whether we want to make an investment or not.

Wow I’ve seen projects launch with one or two these guys seem to be doing a hell of a job building up the knowledge base for the project great move by them definitly
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

Good one but how can we trust that our valuables will be safe with you guys. What is unique about having you guys as our escrow service.

Conventional escrow companies keep the escrow money in their bank accounts, which opens the door to fraud and the bribing of the company officials. With us, being a blockchain backed escrow, your money is held in a smart contract. It is immutable and cannot be defrauded. If a dispute occurs, the nodes will handle the voting and the outcome of the dispute. The voting is anonymous, meaning voters cannot see the votes of others. Also, Natmin as a company cannot influence the votes in any way.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

I guess because it is the initiating party they would want it resolved ASAP. I think it is a reasonable time to set the min at 24 hours if there is a good enough community the transactions would finish quicker.

Yes exactly true, because we are not a p2p cryptocurrency exchange escrow. We focus on the traditional trading of goods and services, either online or even offline and that is why we think the 24 hours minimum is a good start. This can always be adjusted according to the feedback of the community.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

This feature is extremely important for crypto industries also. There should also be some improved provision like if they did not receive what was promised, the funds should have to be returned to the buyer.

Yes, our platform will have a dispute module. Either the buyer or seller can initiate the dispute and then the nodes will be able to vote on the supporting documents provided by each party.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:51:22 AM

Yes, our platform will have a dispute module. Either the buyer or seller can initiate the dispute and then the nodes will be able to vote on the supporting documents provided by each party.

Yeah, That's great if you will have that kind of features so there will no a problem to both party. It will also avoid having some issue specially on turning to scammed  of the buyer or seller.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: