Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

I carry out trade in a popular escrow service in my country *wouldn't share the name for sake of avoiding promoting them here, and I know it have been one of the most effective mode of selling my ETH... But then again they charge some considerable amount for fee

When you talk about fraction of cost as payment can you give a mathematical idea of what that means?

Other escrow services normally charge around 5% and sometimes even more. Our normal transaction fee is always 1%. Dispute transactions carry an additional 3% fee.

How long does it take to resolve dispute using your escrow service? I mean when I have strong evidence I didn't receive any payment

The party who initiates the dispute transaction will be able to set the time frame. The minimum is 24 hours, as this will give the other party sufficient time to provide their evidence.

Isn't 24hrs minimum quite long timeframe in a case where the first party is in dire need of money for maybe an emergency case?  Huh

If your that in need of money i doubt your going to be using this as your source for money i mean almost all lending services are going to take longer than 24 hours especially doing it person to person securely, if your lending from a trustworthy person you wouldnt need an escrow

I think you misunderstand the question. Everyone uses escrow for security, you can hardly trust anyone when it comes to dealing in crypto. But in a situation where you have transacted and need money urgently, isn't 24 hours too much?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

I think you misunderstand the question. Everyone uses escrow for security, you can hardly trust anyone when it comes to dealing in crypto. But in a situation where you have transacted and need money urgently, isn't 24 hours too much?

That is, unfortunately, the contract you will be subjected to. Before the transaction begins, both parties need to agree to the contract terms and one of the items on the contract will be the time period in which you are bound.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

I carry out trade in a popular escrow service in my country *wouldn't share the name for sake of avoiding promoting them here, and I know it have been one of the most effective mode of selling my ETH... But then again they charge some considerable amount for fee

When you talk about fraction of cost as payment can you give a mathematical idea of what that means?

Other escrow services normally charge around 5% and sometimes even more. Our normal transaction fee is always 1%. Dispute transactions carry an additional 3% fee.

How long does it take to resolve dispute using your escrow service? I mean when I have strong evidence I didn't receive any payment

The party who initiates the dispute transaction will be able to set the time frame. The minimum is 24 hours, as this will give the other party sufficient time to provide their evidence.

Isn't 24hrs minimum quite long timeframe in a case where the first party is in dire need of money for maybe an emergency case?  Huh

If your that in need of money i doubt your going to be using this as your source for money i mean almost all lending services are going to take longer than 24 hours especially doing it person to person securely, if your lending from a trustworthy person you wouldnt need an escrow

Since it's done on the blockchain and promises to be autonomous wouldn't it be nice that the timeframe is optimized to a shorter distance between opening and closing dispute

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

I really like the self-regulated system, nodes and votes is a fair way of resolving disputes. Applications to become a node are open to everyone. One of the team members on the Natmin telegram also confirmed that if they notice the system is being abused they will bring in the necessary changes to eradicate any suspicious activities. The team have really thought of everything.

Yes, that's like creating an autonomous community, creating an avenue whereby users actively participate in whatever that's happening in the platform, will boost the community and its also stated on their whitepaper that those who are involved in resolving of disputes will be rewarded with natmin tokens, which is another way of building value around the token
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Did you guys know that they have a demo platform? i did not notice at first but i saw it on their website and tested it out, it is very easy to use and has a clean look to it.
Yeah, even I seen their video but not tested it. If we visit on that webpage you will find there demo ID & Password for demo platform.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

When first time heard about Escrow, I thought it's just one service, supporting one or two products. But no, definition of Escrow is very wide.

Yes Escrow is not only for one or two products. It can also use on some other products that you can make any transactions either online or offline. Also I thought Natmin will going to be a Escrow for crypto but I confirmed on their telegram that we can also use it on different products.

At your service
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

I just looked at the whitepaper in my language. If someone was paid for it, then I would reclaim the money, it just seems to have been sent through the Google Translator. Although I think the idea of ​​multilingual Whitepapers is good, they do not make much sense if translated poorly

Lol, maybe bring that up with the team, if you can do a better job might get a reward for doing so? Wink
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

When first time heard about Escrow, I thought it's just one service, supporting one or two products. But no, definition of Escrow is very wide.

Yes Escrow is not only for one or two products. It can also use on some other products that you can make any transactions either online or offline. Also I thought Natmin will going to be a Escrow for crypto but I confirmed on their telegram that we can also use it on different products.

Yeah, I am following their telegram channel and I saw this information. Natmin platform will help large number of people to use the escrow services.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Did you guys know that they have a demo platform? i did not notice at first but i saw it on their website and tested it out, it is very easy to use and has a clean look to it.
i wasn't aware of it!
is it operational now? i mean can we make Deal or anything?
provide the link please
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

I see your main sales have started and have collected 147 ETH at the beginning of the sale, while the remaining time is still very much 91 days, please tell me how much is your softcap?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

i wasn't aware of it!
is it operational now? i mean can we make Deal or anything?
provide the link please
Here is a link to the demo: https://www.natmin.io/login?type=demo, you can also find it on their website besides that Natmin also has a demo explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmoWGiqfZrs&.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Ya they do; I did not test it out yet though. I think the escrow field is quite huge and because they have the smart contracts do everything that would make them standout in terms of transparency.

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Lol, maybe bring that up with the team, if you can do a better job might get a reward for doing so? Wink

Lol. I didn’t know some else would notice that. But the whole idea of the project was clearly stated and could be understood. I don’t think anyone would miss to see that the project is unique As well as the project tokens use on platform and details.

Also, You could ask questions on the telegram community.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Lol. I didn’t know some else would notice that. But the whole idea of the project was clearly stated and could be understood. I don’t think anyone would miss to see that the project is unique As well as the project tokens use on platform and details.

Also, You could ask questions on the telegram community.

The job of translation should be given to native language speaker, writer. It should not be translated using Google. Many statement gets changed in Google Translation.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

One good aspect of the project that got me is the flexibility, formerly i thought it was created to only satisfy the blockchain industry but when i asked about that, they clarified me that even conventional brands can use it, so they have a huge market to satisfy if they play their cards right and i hope to see them excel because this is highly needed in the community 
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

That is, unfortunately, the contract you will be subjected to. Before the transaction begins, both parties need to agree to the contract terms and one of the items on the contract will be the time period in which you are bound.

So, in essence, the transaction time frame is subjected to a contract and the minimum time frame is 24 hrs? still that is a bit too much if you ask me, since its done on the blockchain a more faster period would be ideal.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

I think this information should be informed to the team. They will do the needful. No project wants their white paper translated version to have mistakes.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

Unfortunately, my translation skills are not much better than Google Translator :-)
But I've already met some translators who regularly translate white papers and do very well
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

Unfortunately, my translation skills are not much better than Google Translator :-)
But I've already met some translators who regularly translate white papers and do very well

Sadly getting quality native speakers for translations in this industry seem to be quite difficult to find I’ve noticed from other projects that have been hunting for native translators so I imagine their having the same issue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: