Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

Guys, I just observed one thing at Natmin site. They are offering 20000 Natmin tokens for 1 ETH. So I want to confirm if the token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
Price is fixed in ETH if you look in their Whitepaper at page 19 you can see that it says "the price is set to 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT" i think this is very profitable for early investors as ETH is very low right now.

Along side you will get a 10% bonus if you purchase the token now. That's like 2000 tokens untop the original 20000 token, making it 14000 tokens for 1 eth. Amazing isn't it.

Yeah that's really a good deal if the NAT tokens price will be really good too someday. But for now I don't really like thinking about it's future price the most important now is we must grab this chance now to have more NAT.

I try to avoid forecasting i take crypto as a gamble and i'm more satisified with my decisions that way if i throw in 100$ and it drops to 50$ in the short term i'm ok with it till it rebounds, thats just the crypto world we live in but with limited bonuses i'd doubt something like that will be an issue here, it's normally excessively large bonuses that break token pricepoints once they hit exchange

Yeah, Crypto is really a big gamble to everyone of us. Everyone of us here learned about just invest what we can afford to lose. But I hope the Natmin supporters will not going to dump their holdings once we got listed even we all know that it's really normal.

The bonuses were not so high now that I'm very worried about a dump. I just do not know how many Bountytokens are in circulation. Because there are always only the bounty hunters who sell their tokens way too cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

On the dispute resolution, I see that there’s a cost for that. An additional 3% transaction cost of there’s a dispute. I think that’s a lot. Especially when the the compliant isn’t at fault. I understand thats to reduce unnecessary compliant. Would this cost be adjusted?

That's a fair point, especially if large sums, 3% is a lot! If I made a claim and I wasn't at fault I'd be annoyed to lose 3% of my money for that, surely the losing party should cough up the 3%?

We have been working on this strategy lately and yes the person at fault will essentially be liable for the 3%. We have also been working on a different strategy where both parties pay an insurance "deposit" amount. This amount will be used to pay the additional 3% and/or any fees. The person not at fault will receive all their money back. This strategy is still a work in progress and has not been confirmed yet.

Oh nice I like the concept of paying an 'insurance' amount that comes from both parties.  However, if the escrow goes well, do both parties get back that amount?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:06:47 PM

Guys, I just observed one thing at Natmin site. They are offering 20000 Natmin tokens for 1 ETH. So I want to confirm if the token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
Price is fixed in ETH if you look in their Whitepaper at page 19 you can see that it says "the price is set to 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT" i think this is very profitable for early investors as ETH is very low right now.

Along side you will get a 10% bonus if you purchase the token now. That's like 2000 tokens untop the original 20000 token, making it 14000 tokens for 1 eth. Amazing isn't it.
10% bonus tokens on purchase. In-short we will get 2000 tokens in bonus when we make a purchase. It's really awesome deal.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

10% bonus tokens on purchase. In-short we will get 2000 tokens in bonus when we make a purchase. It's really awesome deal.

I had a discussion with some members over at discord and I think it is good that the bonus is not that high; it instills that sense of value on the token. I mean imagine giving a bonus of 50% it is like you are just getting rid of the token.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Yeah that's really a good deal if the NAT tokens price will be really good too someday. But for now I don't really like thinking about it's future price the most important now is we must grab this chance now to have more NAT.

I try to avoid forecasting i take crypto as a gamble and i'm more satisified with my decisions that way if i throw in 100$ and it drops to 50$ in the short term i'm ok with it till it rebounds, thats just the crypto world we live in but with limited bonuses i'd doubt something like that will be an issue here, it's normally excessively large bonuses that break token pricepoints once they hit exchange

Yeah, Crypto is really a big gamble to everyone of us. Everyone of us here learned about just invest what we can afford to lose. But I hope the Natmin supporters will not going to dump their holdings once we got listed even we all know that it's really normal.

The bonuses were not so high now that I'm very worried about a dump. I just do not know how many Bountytokens are in circulation. Because there are always only the bounty hunters who sell their tokens way too cheap
Thats not the first bonus they started with, I think they started with around 30% bonus and are decreasing the percentage as the sale is progressing. They decreased from a 15% bonus.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I had a discussion with some members over at discord and I think it is good that the bonus is not that high; it instills that sense of value on the token. I mean imagine giving a bonus of 50% it is like you are just getting rid of the token.

10% bonus now is a sensible figure to offer, as mentioned above offering bonuses up to 50% usually promote "dump upon exchange listing"

Glad to see there is only 10% offered at the moment to prevent this occuring
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

On the dispute resolution, I see that there’s a cost for that. An additional 3% transaction cost of there’s a dispute. I think that’s a lot. Especially when the the compliant isn’t at fault. I understand thats to reduce unnecessary compliant. Would this cost be adjusted?

That's a fair point, especially if large sums, 3% is a lot! If I made a claim and I wasn't at fault I'd be annoyed to lose 3% of my money for that, surely the losing party should cough up the 3%?

We have been working on this strategy lately and yes the person at fault will essentially be liable for the 3%. We have also been working on a different strategy where both parties pay an insurance "deposit" amount. This amount will be used to pay the additional 3% and/or any fees. The person not at fault will receive all their money back. This strategy is still a work in progress and has not been confirmed yet.

Oh nice I like the concept of paying an 'insurance' amount that comes from both parties.  However, if the escrow goes well, do both parties get back that amount?
there is no reason for them to keep it to themselves!
they will be returned to themselves after cutting their deal fee!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

10% bonus now is a sensible figure to offer, as mentioned above offering bonuses up to 50% usually promote "dump upon exchange listing"

Glad to see there is only 10% offered at the moment to prevent this occuring

Yeah, good they aren't giving out too much bonus, anything more than this might affect the token price.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

Thats exactly the reason team is playing very smart. Bounty tokens are also less as far as I see. So no worry about dumping at all.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:29:42 PM

This kind of lower bonus clearly shows how much the project team cares about their own token. This will eventually give stability to the token also after listing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Like i once stated, the golden rule about investment is to invest what you can afford to loose,not just in the crypto world, as we must have had our own fair share in the conventional business system but we just have to hope for the best, natmin is a simple project with a simplified way of addressing a very huge issue in both the conventional and crypto world
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

This kind of lower bonus clearly shows how much the project team cares about their own token. This will eventually give stability to the token also after listing.

Ya its definitly better for a healthier token, i mean it wont be as enticing to the newbie investors who want to get into crypto with 300% discounts lol, but at the same time its a much better healthier longterm investment plan
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Ya its definitly better for a healthier token, i mean it wont be as enticing to the newbie investors who want to get into crypto with 300% discounts lol, but at the same time its a much better healthier longterm investment plan

Yeah, thankfully the days of insanely high discounts are long gone. I think crypto investors are now a lot more switched on. If a project offers ridiculously high discounts it really makes me question their validity.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

Oh nice I like the concept of paying an 'insurance' amount that comes from both parties.  However, if the escrow goes well, do both parties get back that amount?

Yes if it's a successful transaction, both will get their money back. Both parties will still get their money back in a dispute transaction, but the party at fault will get their money back less the transaction fees.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:45:22 PM

Yeah, thankfully the days of insanely high discounts are long gone. I think crypto investors are now a lot more switched on. If a project offers ridiculously high discounts it really makes me question their validity.

yeah, i totally agree with you i don't see a discount as any reason to invest, i prefer running a research to get my own proves.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:53:43 PM

It's good to see you're looking at different options for the coverage of fees and are prepared to listen and review based on community feedback.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

Fees will probably be an huge part of people’s decision beyond just the security of the escrow service which should be most important but fees will definitly be a huge part of it
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

Most of them are really don't care about the price even it's cheap or not. They only want is to dump the coins or tokens that they got from the airdrops or bounties.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

I think it will be better to say that the guilty party is to bear the cost of the dispute fee that way, that way, the innocent one is left out of the expenses
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

I think it will be better to say that the guilty party is to bear the cost of the dispute fee that way, that way, the innocent one is left out of the expenses

My take is that anything in a business can change. You need to be flexible to change what does not work. I too think it is a lot for a dispute but I think we will get to the result of that when there is traction and actual disputes. Also you have to compare it to other competition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: