Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:37:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

Guys, I just observed one thing at Natmin site. They are offering 20000 Natmin tokens for 1 ETH. So I want to confirm if the token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
Price is fixed in ETH if you look in their Whitepaper at page 19 you can see that it says "the price is set to 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT" i think this is very profitable for early investors as ETH is very low right now.

Along side you will get a 10% bonus if you purchase the token now. That's like 2000 tokens untop the original 20000 token, making it 14000 tokens for 1 eth. Amazing isn't it.

Yeah that's really a good deal if the NAT tokens price will be really good too someday. But for now I don't really like thinking about it's future price the most important now is we must grab this chance now to have more NAT.

I try to avoid forecasting i take crypto as a gamble and i'm more satisified with my decisions that way if i throw in 100$ and it drops to 50$ in the short term i'm ok with it till it rebounds, thats just the crypto world we live in but with limited bonuses i'd doubt something like that will be an issue here, it's normally excessively large bonuses that break token pricepoints once they hit exchange

Yeah, Crypto is really a big gamble to everyone of us. Everyone of us here learned about just invest what we can afford to lose. But I hope the Natmin supporters will not going to dump their holdings once we got listed even we all know that it's really normal.

The bonuses were not so high now that I'm very worried about a dump. I just do not know how many Bountytokens are in circulation. Because there are always only the bounty hunters who sell their tokens way too cheap

Falling ETH price gives good chance to get more tokens of price is fixed in ETH. But early investors don't like it. How Natmin is going to adjust with this fluctuations of ETH price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

On the dispute resolution, I see that there’s a cost for that. An additional 3% transaction cost of there’s a dispute. I think that’s a lot. Especially when the the compliant isn’t at fault. I understand thats to reduce unnecessary compliant. Would this cost be adjusted?

I think it will be better to say that the guilty party is to bear the cost of the dispute fee that way, that way, the innocent one is left out of the expenses

My take is that anything in a business can change. You need to be flexible to change what does not work. I too think it is a lot for a dispute but I think we will get to the result of that when there is traction and actual disputes. Also you have to compare it to other competition.

When there is dispute, it takes long time and human development efforts to verify the details and resolve the issue. I think that's the reason they have kept high price compare to normal 1% charge.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

On the dispute resolution, I see that there’s a cost for that. An additional 3% transaction cost of there’s a dispute. I think that’s a lot. Especially when the the compliant isn’t at fault. I understand thats to reduce unnecessary compliant. Would this cost be adjusted?

I think it will be better to say that the guilty party is to bear the cost of the dispute fee that way, that way, the innocent one is left out of the expenses

My take is that anything in a business can change. You need to be flexible to change what does not work. I too think it is a lot for a dispute but I think we will get to the result of that when there is traction and actual disputes. Also you have to compare it to other competition.

It is mentioned here that the dispute will be capped to a maximum amount. This amount has not been decided yet. We will have a good balance between what works for the transacting parties and what is viable for the nodes to spend their time reviewing the documentation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030305.msg46495009#msg46495009

Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Guys, I just observed one thing at Natmin site. They are offering 20000 Natmin tokens for 1 ETH. So I want to confirm if the token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
Price is fixed in ETH if you look in their Whitepaper at page 19 you can see that it says "the price is set to 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT" i think this is very profitable for early investors as ETH is very low right now.

Along side you will get a 10% bonus if you purchase the token now. That's like 2000 tokens untop the original 20000 token, making it 14000 tokens for 1 eth. Amazing isn't it.
10% bonus tokens on purchase. In-short we will get 2000 tokens in bonus when we make a purchase. It's really awesome deal.
10% bonus is really a good one from Natmin, this will reduce the level of dumping at the time of exchange listing. The 10 percentage bonus is perfect.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:59:32 AM

It is mentioned here that the dispute will be capped to a maximum amount. This amount has not been decided yet. We will have a good balance between what works for the transacting parties and what is viable for the nodes to spend their time reviewing the documentation.

The idea of a maximum for dispute charge is splendid. Looks more like a clearing or mining bitcoins. First and best person to clear the dispute get the payment. Which fluctuates.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

10% bonus tokens on purchase. In-short we will get 2000 tokens in bonus when we make a purchase. It's really awesome deal.

This kind of lower bonus clearly shows how much the project team cares about their own token. This will eventually give stability to the token also after listing.

Ya its definitly better for a healthier token, i mean it wont be as enticing to the newbie investors who want to get into crypto with 300% discounts lol, but at the same time its a much better healthier longterm investment plan

Yeah, thankfully the days of insanely high discounts are long gone. I think crypto investors are now a lot more switched on. If a project offers ridiculously high discounts it really makes me question their validity.

Agreed, one thing that is worthy to note is this, the adverse effect of the downtrend has led to more stronger brands coming up, i mean, any individual that's coming up with a project will definitely know what he or she is in for and up to the challenge, this makes a more better and efficient project than what we saw last year, with crazy offers
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

yeah that would be fair!
do you think that whole transection could be automatic from sending the deal fund to release of funds and the whole process?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

10% bonus is really a good one from Natmin, this will reduce the level of dumping at the time of exchange listing. The 10 percentage bonus is perfect.

Or maybe people are going to dump more ? Lets hope for the best, and that there will be not a lot of dumping. For me the bonus is alright. It is not too low.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Or maybe people are going to dump more ? Lets hope for the best, and that there will be not a lot of dumping. For me the bonus is alright. It is not too low.
There usually always is a dump at the beginning but i think the project has a strategy to prevent that from happening some projects give rewards if you hold their tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

There usually always is a dump at the beginning but i think the project has a strategy to prevent that from happening some projects give rewards if you hold their tokens.

It is more like a trend unless the token is hard to find like in cases where the ICO sells way before its deadline. I personally think the best way to sustain volume and price is through traction.

natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Natmin Pure Escrow Excited to be Listed on BitMart

Natmin Pure Escrow is super excited to announce that we are now listed on BitMart Exchange. An amazing first step in our listing journey, this will offer investors and our community an avenue to trade NAT tokens and will give US citizens a chance to invest as current laws exclude them from participating in our Public Sale directly. Trading will open in the coming week with the specific date being announced as it draws closer.

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/natmin-pure-escrow-excited-to-be-listed-on-bitmart-b8e6902a9a02
https://www.bitmart.com/trade/en?symbol=NAT_BMX

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Yes. This is great actually they are offering less tokens in bonus and bounties also. And more good thing that tokens quantity are fixed in ETH.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

Natmin Pure Escrow is super excited to announce that we are now listed on BitMart Exchange. An amazing first step in our listing journey, this will offer investors and our community an avenue to trade NAT tokens and will give US citizens a chance to invest as current laws exclude them from participating in our Public Sale directly. Trading will open in the coming week with the specific date being announced as it draws closer.

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/natmin-pure-escrow-excited-to-be-listed-on-bitmart-b8e6902a9a02

Wow. Great news. This is really cool that you guys are thinking about people in US that can't invest. But i thought the token sale is still on.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Yes is correct, 3% is a lot especially with large transaction amounts. This will be capped, but we have not decided on a specific amount yet. This amount can always be changed, according to the feedback of the community.

OH there is a cost of dispute  Shocked
Who bears the cost? Complainant?
If it is complainant I don't think it's fair

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

that's good news, so Americans can buy the tokens. I'm just curious to which price the tokens are traded. If they are cheaper than in the tokenale, then you probably have a problem soon
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

Yes is correct, 3% is a lot especially with large transaction amounts. This will be capped, but we have not decided on a specific amount yet. This amount can always be changed, according to the feedback of the community.

OH there is a cost of dispute  Shocked
Who bears the cost? Complainant?
If it is complainant I don't think it's fair

The normal cost is 1% and that is split equally between buyer and seller 50/50. If the transaction is disputed the buyer pays an additional 1% and the seller pays an additional 1% as well. The total cost for disputed transactions is 3%.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:41:21 PM

This is really a good news, getting listed is always something positive for a project as it makes people safe in the knowledge that they can buy and sell with ease at anytime.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

While deciding the amount, it needs to be based on the field where you want to play a role. This maximum is definitely dependent on that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:20:41 PM

This is excellent news. Amazing first step and this is sure to reach masses. US market is huge. You find a nice way to attract investors from there. Congrats.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

This is smart move to get the Americans on board... I like this approach... Good work to the team for listing in a recognized and respectable platform as Bitmart

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: