Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24707 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

Unsure how to purchase Natmin Tokens?
 Read our simple guide and purchase your tokens with ease.

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/how-to-purchase-natmin-tokens-a-step-by-step-guide-544ef8adf0a2

This is a really easy to follow guide. All you need to do is pass KYC before sending in funds. To get your KYC approved it is very simple, upload a copy of your photo ID (e.g passport/drivers license) and take a selfie with your ID. You do not have to upload proof of address and it will only take a matter of hours to get approved by one of Natmin's team!

Pass kyc before sending fund? Now that's rare to me. Most projects I know ask their investors to do KYC after investment. Hope this KYC won't deter some investors?

I think this mode of KYC is better, at least investors will know that such has been done before investing, which is quite different from the usual that will lead to complaints because investors will get worried since they've already invested, so in my opinion, this is much better and from their telegram conversations, they seem to be taking the KYC thing seriously
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/how-to-purchase-natmin-tokens-a-step-by-step-guide-544ef8adf0a2

This is a really easy to follow guide. All you need to do is pass KYC before sending in funds. To get your KYC approved it is very simple, upload a copy of your photo ID (e.g passport/drivers license) and take a selfie with your ID. You do not have to upload proof of address and it will only take a matter of hours to get approved by one of Natmin's team!

"matter of hours" is still quite a long time for KYC to be approved, the timing should still be optimized to a shorter timeframe as well.

Don't forget that they are doing it on their own and depends on the number of applicants as well. Even that is does not take that much time because in some cases the process takes days to finish.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:35:13 AM

"matter of hours" is still quite a long time for KYC to be approved, the timing should still be optimized to a shorter timeframe as well.

Don't forget that they are doing it on their own and depends on the number of applicants as well. Even that is does not take that much time because in some cases the process takes days to finish.
I agree a lot of projects have struggles with KYC but Natmin sure doesn't when they say they need a couple of hours, you can just go outside and at the end of the day they should have approved it.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

Thanks for the link. Its really amazing and nice explanation between two Escrow services.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

Thanks for the link. Its really amazing and nice explanation between two Escrow services.

I recommend to read it, and understand the project more. I like to read these type articles, because i don't want to browse the whole site, and understand the project.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

I recommend to read it, and understand the project more. I like to read these type articles, because i don't want to browse the whole site, and understand the project.

I have heard about the Natmin Escrow Service and with this detailed explanation, it easy for everyone to take part in the ICO. The KYC procedure is well explained and simple.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

i agree with you on this!
i hate to wait days to get myself with my very OWN Identity!
but we also have to understand that everyone is not using their identity! making the verification task HARD!
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Great news. I just saw the details on BitMart. NAT tokens is now available to everyone.
Kudos to team for listing on a top 30 exchange by volume.

I did not know that this Exchange is already in the Top30. Had not heard of it :-)
I just saw that Natmin is also listed here:
https://tokenjar.io/NAT
So already 2 Exchanges although the ICO is still running

Wow. I have not seen the official information about this second exchange. Are they going to list it or its already listed?

This is great that they are pursuing exchanges early on the only thing I am worried about is that this might spread volume on smaller exchanges which maybe not be the best way to go when you are newly listed?

Natmin tokens already listed at these exchange? And if I want I can sell my tokens even today? Or actual trading is not started as of now?

i do not understand they are listed but no one can start trading are you referring to the exchange platform they plan to be listed when they conclude their ICO

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

Great news. I just saw the details on BitMart. NAT tokens is now available to everyone.

I did not know that this Exchange is already in the Top30. Had not heard of it :-)

Wow. I have not seen the official information about this second exchange. Are they going to list it or its already listed?

This is great that they are pursuing exchanges early on the only thing I am worried about is that this might spread volume on smaller exchanges which maybe not be the best way to go when you are newly listed?

Natmin tokens already listed at these exchange? And if I want I can sell my tokens even today? Or actual trading is not started as of now?

i do not understand they are listed but no one can start trading are you referring to the exchange platform they plan to be listed when they conclude their ICO

At this moment, Natmin tokens are listed in tokenjar and already trading. They also have agreement on bitmart exchange in which they will launch trading after token sales I believe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

At this moment, Natmin tokens are listed in tokenjar and already trading. They also have agreement on bitmart exchange in which they will launch trading after token sales I believe.

Tokenjar?  Never heard about them. Was it the team that got it listed there, is it official?  What price is it trading at?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

I agree a lot of projects have struggles with KYC but Natmin sure doesn't when they say they need a couple of hours, you can just go outside and at the end of the day they should have approved it.

This can only be valid if you have done their KYC yourself. If they team says a matter of hours it is because they know that is the time frame in which they can execute the KYC.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

Wow, this is great news to hear - wasn't aware of them trading on exchanges already, will keep an eye on this
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

Wow, this is great news to hear - wasn't aware of them trading on exchanges already, will keep an eye on this

I wasn't aware myself, hopefully they'll get listed on a big exchange with good trading value.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

I have heard about the Natmin Escrow Service and with this detailed explanation, it easy for everyone to take part in the ICO. The KYC procedure is well explained and simple.
Really good information mentioned in short article and explained about two escrow. Thanks for highlighting this article here.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

is there any news concerning the translations of the whitepaper? The team that translated has apparently done so only with the Google Translator. When is there a better translation?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

is there any news concerning the translations of the whitepaper? The team that translated has apparently done so only with the Google Translator. When is there a better translation?

Was it the German white paper that you were talking about? Has it not been updated yet? German is a very important language as a lot of people in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Liechtenstein speak, read and write in German as their native tongue. These countries are very ahead in terms of crypto adoption and this shouldn't be neglected by the Natmin team.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

JUst know they are working on it, but as has been pointed out finding qualified competent translators is nearly impossible especially in the crypto field i've watched a few other projects strugle to get their translations done especially in the more obscure languages
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:37:21 PM

Yes, we are getting everything ready to launch the translation bounty hopefully by this coming weekend. Thank you for your patience.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:42:42 PM

Yes, we are getting everything ready to launch the translation bounty hopefully by this coming weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Oh that’s great news I really hope you guys manage to get people to take you up on the offer to get some quality writing done it would be a great way to improve your media
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Oh that’s great news I really hope you guys manage to get people to take you up on the offer to get some quality writing done it would be a great way to improve your media

Wow. That's awesome. At least other will have a chance of getting to read the whitepaper and get to know the project more while others will have the opportunity to earn more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: