Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:18:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24707 times)
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!
You can buy NAT tokens for just 1cent! Only from Bitmart!

Don't miss out! This offer will not last!
https://www.natmin.io/bitmart

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Thank you to William Wilbanks for a great article on Natmin. Head to Cryptonea to read it now https://cryptonea.com/natmin-pure-escrow-easy-reliable-affordable-escrow-services/

Thanks for sharing, a nice little article summarizing Natmin and the latest happenings. Certainly looking forward to the low transaction fees of only 0.5% each between buyer and seller

Looks like the media is starting to pick up on Natmin. Things are looking good on their end. Honestly I think the idea of using smart contract is interesting and different. I don't think I've used an escrow service where smart contracts where used.
Yeah seems like it!
Natmin is getting alot of attentio  from Media and review team!
Which is indeed a good thing for them!
And you don't  see  projects like  this too often! So those attention makes sense!

I am glad you saw the way I did
It's a major win for everyone, the project, the investors and the team when the right attention is given and a lot of adoption happens as well in that light

I think given they are in Australia they could be attract many from that area. Adoption could start from there and find its way to other regions. I find it easy to attract people from the same region where the business is. easier and cheaper marketing.
it can begin a new era to crypto marketplace!
people gets scammed everyday trying to buy/sell things online and now they have a prevention!
and Australia is pretty nice place to start with as they have good stand in online market!
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:05:07 PM

Thank you to William Wilbanks for a great article on Natmin. Head to Cryptonea to read it now https://cryptonea.com/natmin-pure-escrow-easy-reliable-affordable-escrow-services/

Thanks for sharing, a nice little article summarizing Natmin and the latest happenings. Certainly looking forward to the low transaction fees of only 0.5% each between buyer and seller

Looks like the media is starting to pick up on Natmin. Things are looking good on their end. Honestly I think the idea of using smart contract is interesting and different. I don't think I've used an escrow service where smart contracts where used.
Yeah seems like it!
And you don't  see  projects like  this too often! So those attention makes sense!

It's a major win for everyone, the project, the investors and the team when the right attention is given and a lot of adoption happens as well in that light

I think given they are in Australia they could be attract many from that area. Adoption could start from there and find its way to other regions. I find it easy to attract people from the same region where the business is. easier and cheaper marketing.
it can begin a new era to crypto marketplace!
people gets scammed everyday trying to buy/sell things online and now they have a prevention!
and Australia is pretty nice place to start with as they have good stand in online market!

Australia is accepting Crypto currencies is good thing. I don't know if there is any official acceptance of the Cryptocurrencies in Australia, but at least few projects started within a country.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

Yeah seems like it!

Most important part is that they know the market situation around that country and they would have done their research there. I agree its very easy to establish there and move forward to other locations.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Yeah seems like it!

Yea, your are right, just like the popular saying goes, charity begins at home, if they can be able to pull investors from their immediate community, it will give them a real boost to attract investors from other regions and been something that local investors from their region can relate to, will inspire others from vacuous countries to come into the picture
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

The price is very good, of course. but how can I understand this now, are you selling the ICO Tokens directly through the Exchange? And what was the regular token price?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

The price is very good, of course. but how can I understand this now, are you selling the ICO Tokens directly through the Exchange? And what was the regular token price?

On the whitepaper it says 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT which effectively makes one NAT token worth 0.00005 ETH which converted to USD is $0.0099. Which is well below $0.01 ... someone please correct me if this is incorrect.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Yeah seems like it!
Natmin is getting alot of attentio  from Media and review team!
And you don't  see  projects like  this too often! So those attention makes sense!

we all know cryptocurrency behave very well when there is any positive news. i believe project like natmin will help increase crypto mass adoption

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Wow that’s a pretty great deal a great way to get some attention and start driving volume at the exchange and get thInga actually moving
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Wow just 1 cent! That's insane. Time to raid the piggy back and stock up I reckon Cheesy
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

For a penny it’s pretty damn easy to stock up at this point you really can rob the piggy bank to invest with the project at this stage lol that’s nuts really
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:09:32 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

On the whitepaper it says 1 ETH = 20,000 NAT which effectively makes one NAT token worth 0.00005 ETH which converted to USD is $0.0099. Which is well below $0.01 ... someone please correct me if this is incorrect.

Yeas,  for now buying directly from ICO will be better option.  I think bonus is also there? I don't know if trading really started at Bitmart exchange.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Yeas,  for now buying directly from ICO will be better option.  I think bonus is also there? I don't know if trading really started at Bitmart exchange.

You beat me to it; I think there is the bonus involved. I think the exchange is to allow investors from other regions since they have quite a list of banned countries. I think it is a smart move going through an exchange to sell the tokens.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

You beat me to it; I think there is the bonus involved. I think the exchange is to allow investors from other regions since they have quite a list of banned countries. I think it is a smart move going through an exchange to sell the tokens.

I feel that they started selling the tokens on the exchange because of the region that don't have access to the ICO. This is the only way they can get the tokens before the end of the ico.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

I feel that they started selling the tokens on the exchange because of the region that don't have access to the ICO. This is the only way they can get the tokens before the end of the ico.

They mentioned in their telegram channel that it for people who can't participate in ICO,  like people from US.  I don't know if we can buy from ICO and sell it at Bitmax?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Wow that's really a good deal. It will really going to be good more if they can have NAT for just 1c and if they will going to buy a lot they will going to receive some bonuses too.

At your service
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Wow that's really a good deal. It will really going to be good more if they can have NAT for just 1c and if they will going to buy a lot they will going to receive some bonuses too.

Woah. Is the ICO over already? When would you distribute tokens so we could trade on bitmart?
I don’t know about others, but I think there should be an explanation here.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Woah. Is the ICO over already? When would you distribute tokens so we could trade on bitmart?

Its bit unfortunate that the project is killed literally like this. I still have belief that this is some rumor and is not the case. Team can explain this in detail.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

As already mentioned above, the ICO tokens are probably sold directly by the team via an exchange so that people from countries that are otherwise prohibited from participating in the ICO can also participate. Actually a smart move
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

As already mentioned above, the ICO tokens are probably sold directly by the team via an exchange so that people from countries that are otherwise prohibited from participating in the ICO can also participate. Actually a smart move

That is correct, we made the decision to sell the remaining Public Sale tokens directly from the exchange. This will not affect the handful of current investors, as they will be rewarded through the referral bounty if it is applicable to them. Selling tokens directly from the exchange will allow the rest of our community to take part in the token sale as well. This will be especially for countries like USA, who cannot take part in normal ICO purchases.

Also, selling tokens directly will NOT kill the project as some you might think. Remember that we do not have a softcap and selling directly from the exchange will not affect the project in any way. Selling tokens directly from an exchange could prove to be a lot easier than from the ICO website itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: