Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Natmin Pure Escrow - Escrow Services powered by Blockchain Technology  (Read 24696 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

Ya to my knowledge it’s only via bitmart since it’s a promotion for the listing launch I still think it’s a great opportunity and was really was smart for the team to use the opportunity

Yea. Was a good and a smart move like you said. I just hope a lot of people get to see this and indeed participate in the campaign.

Most projects don't indicate listing on any exchange until after ICO, I think people will be glad to know they already listing in motion.
I agree with you Natmin is thinking ahead in the in the future and that is good, A lot of investors like to know where project plan to list and this will surely make them happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:39:51 AM

Thank you to William Wilbanks for a great article on Natmin. Head to Cryptonea to read it now https://cryptonea.com/natmin-pure-escrow-easy-reliable-affordable-escrow-services/

Thanks for sharing, a nice little article summarizing Natmin and the latest happenings. Certainly looking forward to the low transaction fees of only 0.5% each between buyer and seller

Looks like the media is starting to pick up on Natmin. Things are looking good on their end. Honestly I think the idea of using smart contract is interesting and different. I don't think I've used an escrow service where smart contracts where used.
Yeah seems like it!
Natmin is getting alot of attentio  from Media and review team!
Which is indeed a good thing for them!
And you don't  see  projects like  this too often! So those attention makes sense!

I am glad you saw the way I did
It's a major win for everyone, the project, the investors and the team when the right attention is given and a lot of adoption happens as well in that light

I think given they are in Australia they could be attract many from that area. Adoption could start from there and find its way to other regions. I find it easy to attract people from the same region where the business is. easier and cheaper marketing.

I think there are very few australian projects in the blockchain, i read an article about that, in fact projects from this region have been known to be successful, I think the government relax their laws a bit and allowed for growth of the blockchain, since Natmin is from there it gives a kind of confidence boost

Well, talking about credibility, yea, i do agree with you on some notable projects that has originated from that region, it will be unwise for me to start naming some as that will be against the rules, but the fact is, they have something sellable,like really sellable,a blockchain industry without an escrow avenue is like a knight without an armor
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Ya to my knowledge it’s only via bitmart since it’s a promotion for the listing launch I still think it’s a great opportunity and was really was smart for the team to use the opportunity

Yea. Was a good and a smart move like you said. I just hope a lot of people get to see this and indeed participate in the campaign.

Most projects don't indicate listing on any exchange until after ICO, I think people will be glad to know they already listing in motion.
I agree with you Natmin is thinking ahead in the in the future and that is good, A lot of investors like to know where project plan to list and this will surely make them happy.

Listing on bitmart Exchange was to give investors from restricted countries an opportunity to get NAT tokens and be able to use NatminPE services on the platform.
From this, NATMIN PE is global.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:30:53 AM

Top ICO List has a great article up about Natmin's listing on BitMart, make sure you check it out!

https://topicolist.com/blog/natmin-pure-escrow-now-listed-on-bitmart-exchange/

Good that you guys are getting listed, but even better that the listing is getting picked up by news portals, hopefully you will see it get listed in additional locations, and get even more publicity that will really help you guys grow.

I am curious for those that buy through bitmart will they be able to sell? or is it locked until the ICO is finished? Anyone knows the address of the smart contract?

yeah, certainly they can not sell until after the ICO. i understand listing the coin before ICO i a very wise decision at least countries that placed ban on ICO can still buy the coin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Listing on bitmart Exchange was to give investors from restricted countries an opportunity to get NAT tokens and be able to use NatminPE services on the platform.
From this, NATMIN PE is global.

I respect natmin for they step they took in getting listed on exchange while the ico was still on and still opening trade so that in eligible individuals can get it from the exchange and not looking at the fact that they can be affected negatively by this bad market.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

The reason why they don't that is not to impact the price. As you know you don't want the trading to start before you've sold everything. Otherwise your selling price is compromised. In this case I think they have locked the token and the price.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!
You can buy NAT tokens for just 1cent! Only from Bitmart!

Don't miss out! This offer will not last!
https://www.natmin.io/bitmart

Wow that's really a good deal. It will really going to be good more if they can have NAT for just 1c and if they will going to buy a lot they will going to receive some bonuses too.

Woah. Is the ICO over already? When would you distribute tokens so we could trade on bitmart?
I don’t know about others, but I think there should be an explanation here.

If I'm not mistaken it's still on going.. Maybe it's just some kind of bonuses at the same time making some trade history and volumes on bitmart market?

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

The reason why they don't that is not to impact the price. As you know you don't want the trading to start before you've sold everything. Otherwise your selling price is compromised. In this case I think they have locked the token and the price.
You're right here!
Listing is really important for creating value to the Tokens/Coins!
But its also brings chance of devaluation!
So listing and all that needs be on a right time!
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 01:41:24 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Wow that's really a good deal. It will really going to be good more if they can have NAT for just 1c and if they will going to buy a lot they will going to receive some bonuses too.

Woah. Is the ICO over already? When would you distribute tokens so we could trade on bitmart?

As already mentioned above, the ICO tokens are probably sold directly by the team via an exchange so that people from countries that are otherwise prohibited from participating in the ICO can also participate. Actually a smart move

That is correct, we made the decision to sell the remaining Public Sale tokens directly from the exchange. This will not affect the handful of current investors, as they will be rewarded through the referral bounty if it is applicable to them. Selling tokens directly from the exchange will allow the rest of our community to take part in the token sale as well. This will be especially for countries like USA, who cannot take part in normal ICO purchases.

Also, selling tokens directly will NOT kill the project as some you might think. Remember that we do not have a softcap and selling directly from the exchange will not affect the project in any way. Selling tokens directly from an exchange could prove to be a lot easier than from the ICO website itself.

Thank you for shedding light on that. Again it is a smart move selling through an exchange to those that can invest early on. I think you guys have several pluses now and no limitation is it were. At least anyone can invest now. Any specific reason why bitmart though?

Bitmart have been known to have healthy volumes, good fees and I think they are quite compatible with ICOs out here, users of the platform will be appreciative of this move, moreover I don't know for sure but I think the exchange may be compliant with regulatory rules

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

As already mentioned above, the ICO tokens are probably sold directly by the team via an exchange so that people from countries that are otherwise prohibited from participating in the ICO can also participate. Actually a smart move

That is correct, we made the decision to sell the remaining Public Sale tokens directly from the exchange. This will not affect the handful of current investors, as they will be rewarded through the referral bounty if it is applicable to them. Selling tokens directly from the exchange will allow the rest of our community to take part in the token sale as well. This will be especially for countries like USA, who cannot take part in normal ICO purchases.

Also, selling tokens directly will NOT kill the project as some you might think. Remember that we do not have a softcap and selling directly from the exchange will not affect the project in any way. Selling tokens directly from an exchange could prove to be a lot easier than from the ICO website itself.

Thank you for shedding light on that. Again it is a smart move selling through an exchange to those that can invest early on. I think you guys have several pluses now and no limitation is it were. At least anyone can invest now. Any specific reason why bitmart though?

Bitmart have been known to have healthy volumes, good fees and I think they are quite compatible with ICOs out here, users of the platform will be appreciative of this move, moreover I don't know for sure but I think the exchange may be compliant with regulatory rules

Has anyone had any personal experience of Bitmart? I've never used them myself so keen to hear peoples opinions
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Has anyone had any personal experience of Bitmart? I've never used them myself so keen to hear peoples opinions

First time I heard about Bitmart. In fact I heard about this exchange after visiting Naming thread only. I hope someone used this exchange and can give us some information.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Ever since I saw you selling your tokens, I wonder why nobody has ever come up with the idea before. All countries in which participation in an ICO is prohibited, can now participate. really a very good move
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:18:40 PM

For me, listing of token is very happy news. My only concern is the timing. They are too early to get listed which will spoil the fun of listing after token sales.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

For me, listing of token is very happy news. My only concern is the timing. They are too early to get listed which will spoil the fun of listing after token sales.

It's to drive availability and visiblity, i doubt their really concerned with "fun" they will get more listings later that they can look forward to but for now they are using the opportunity to it's best to get more of their coins on the market, it's basically being used as another avenue for ico sales
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

The exchanges aren't DEX's so they can't be traded before official listing, the only way that can happen is if a decentralized exchange like fork delta or ether delta open the Natmin contract on their exchange before Natmin has launched. Bitmart are building a decentralized exchange so it is worth keeping an eye on their development Cheesy

I think it is great that they have already secured listings, Bitmart will also be able to assist with their ICO sales which opens them up to an exchange that trades over $120m in daily volume. Hopefully, some of this volume might be directed to Natmin's token sale.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

Even dex are bound to the individual tokens rules and coding so unless the token designer unlocks token for sending the dex losting doesn’t really do anything as it’s not useable due to the lock
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:54:40 AM

The exchanges aren't DEX's so they can't be traded before official listing, the only way that can happen is if a decentralized exchange like fork delta or ether delta open the Natmin contract on their exchange before Natmin has launched. Bitmart are building a decentralized exchange so it is worth keeping an eye on their development Cheesy

I think it is great that they have already secured listings, Bitmart will also be able to assist with their ICO sales which opens them up to an exchange that trades over $120m in daily volume. Hopefully, some of this volume might be directed to Natmin's token sale.

It is all about the smart contract. If I am not mistaken there is a locking period on the tokens sold on bitmart. Now I really don't have the contract address so I can't really say it is just my guess. Because there is a possibility that bitmart would hold the stakes for each investor and when the contract releases; the tokens will be distributed to bitmart and bitmart accordingly allocates the stakes. There are many possible ways this can happen without jeapordizing the sale or the price before the end of the ICO.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:56:14 AM

Do you guys think people will be buying tokens from bitmart exchange? It's costly compared to ico price,  so I am but curious about this listing.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Do you guys think people will be buying tokens from bitmart exchange? It's costly compared to ico price,  so I am but curious about this listing.

Interesting. I also want to see how this goes. I have not done the calculations,  so not sure how costly this tokens are if bought from exchange.
natmin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Confused about Blockchain? We've got your back.
Check out our guide to get up to speed on this breakthrough Technology.

https://medium.com/natmin-pure-escrow/confused-about-blockchain-technology-weve-got-your-back-1659bf3c5217

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: