Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:54:13 AM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

Nothings new bout that because Japans acceptance for bitcoin and adaption as their legal tender and currency meaning that they are opening everything in consideration and with that is using this currency in all aspects specially in economic fundamentals

Bitcoin is one big factor for the worldwide usage and to help the world in maintaining its balance for the businesses and company obligations
Cryptohunt

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

This will be very good news for the crypto world.
but I disagree somewhat with your statement "many will become millionaires and billionaires"
because the formula is that if there are those who have benefited it is certain that on the other hand there are those who are disadvantaged so that not all people will be billionaires.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:13:01 AM

Bitcoin was already accepted as paying salary on hongkong and other part of USA. This is a great upgrade for the bitcoin because this will help a lot for the investors to invest easy without converting it. In the 5 years most of the companies will accept bitcoin same as the banks. And later on we will have a greater breakthrough with bitcoin.

Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

It is very good initiative that Japan is started paying salary in bitcoin but if they have unskilled and uneducated workers they even don't know what is bitcoin how they will manage but it is paid to the high staff that is good and it will more good if they buy products things through bitcoin then may be the other companies in the multinational enterprises can also start this payment method.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:49:36 AM

I think Japan has implemented good things for bitcoin, although bitcoin is currently accepted in Japan but Japan has made a new thing by making payments to employees in the company, this makes it easier to use bitcoin.

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

Japan is a bitcoin sanctuary,a safe haven so everything is possible in that region using this cryptocurrency,in that country bitcoin is considered as electronic fiat also thats why paying employees are easy using cryptocurrency.

If giving a chance i would rather stay in japan than our own country because of this open arm acceptance of bitcoin
tanoe

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

I thhought that won't affect the altcoin. What is the reason ?
yes, it's good to include a link as a proof. even though it's true. I'm curious, how is regulation applied to that company in Japan? like tax.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Japan seems to be pro bitcoin, this week Japan's SBI remit announced that it will be using Bitcoin for settling remittances in AFrica.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michaeldelcastillo/2018/09/24/bitcoin-breakthrough-japanese-giant-opens-corridor-to-africa/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Kick

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

Though Japan is a crypto friendly country, there has some Bitcoin ATM in a big market. But This paying salary in bitcoin will be a milestone and this will inspire other countries to give salary in crypto coins!

colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

This is amazing it is more of an advantage than of disadvantage since companies have started paying salaries with bitcoin it will benefit the works very well if bitcoin eventually increase in price which means they will receive a very high rate at price. if more country can accept it they will become more popular and acceptable than it has already been and that will help promote the price of bitcoin
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

I do believe that these kind of job is also related to cryptocurrency because if not then it is possible for a company to pay crypto to their employee but it could so hard to fix the real crypto market value of that said crypto for it is volatile and its market could not be fix to the desired amount where one should earn.

It is a paradox that crypto is being more and more adopted and we would expect the hype around it to come back, but we do not see the prices rising.
Yes this because there are many day traders nowadays and they prefer to buy and sell crypto in the way they like. As you can see the market price movement is really good and predictable when it comes to market price increase and market price fall down.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I have heard about this from last year, but there is no definite link or official news about this. I have to appreciate as a bitcoin user but there are no facts about this news.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:51 AM

it's a very good step, and I'm sure it will have a big impact on the crypto market, hopefully other big countries like the US, Korea and China can follow what Japan does.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

Me myself a little confused with the function of bitcoin, used as a payment system or system to get profit. By all means, if used as a payment system and those who were paid with bitcoin and already know the characteristics of bitcoin prices, I think they were suitable to get it.

Otherwise, if they don't know the characteristics of bitcoin prices and they were paid with bitcoin, I don't know what will happen to the money later. The price of bitcoin is very volatile, he must continue to conduct the price of bitcoin every day or other ways he can exchange to money fiat compared to just saving it in the wallet.

Not everyone who has bitcoin to gain money or become a millionaire, but they use bitcoin for their daily lives.
twoBTCchuck

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Of course, adoption will make the markets more efficient, resulting in less volatility.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:15 AM

If this is true, this is a good news. We know how strong the economy of Japan and is one of the most influential countries in the world.And because of this event , it definitely has a good effect on the price of bitcoin and it is possible that companies from Asian countries will also follow and apply it in their own.

serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:46:43 AM

This is a good sign for the bitcoin market, it will help people have a good life and the future of social development.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Japan, to my knowledge, has legalized the use of bitcoin as a currency in addition to their official currency. So, it is not surprising that companies there, pay their employees using bitcoin. Our hope is that in the future there will be more countries that accept bitcoin as a payment tool.

turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

This is the proof that bitcoin is very strong and popular. Japan is very progressive country and their government support bitcoin as legal tender,and now the companies in Japan are using bitcoin as payment salary to their employees.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bstash
Copper Member

Activity: 168

Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

this is the future... Wink

Bitcoin Stash | https://bstash.org | Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork | Join Our Forum: https://forum.bstash.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: