Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN  (Read 1484 times)
xp.rie

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

COMPANIES IN JAPAN PAYING SALARY IN BITCOIN
This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

and this only happened in Japan, and I don't think it will last long, because until now there is no news in other words, it doesn't last long. I think if you want to implement the same system it must be simultaneous even for one country
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

this may be an idea for the enthusiasm of employers, but in a limited way, for example, not the whole salary, but a part. or any not take into account the bonuses, otherwise it's like money laundering)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

are you serious? is the company is the technology company? like the gadget company like Samsung or Sony? or just an ordinary company? if t is the technologies company I think it should be that because as we know that the technologies company should update with the new tech more and more, especially in bitcoin and blockchains system

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

if all countries like Japan legalize cryptocurrency it will have a good impact on the development of cryptocurrency in the world, but there is no guarantee that it will provide benefits and make people rich. because cryptocurrency was created to provide convenience in its use compared to conventional money

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

It is very good, however it is a type of payment that can have some disadvantages because of the volatility of bitcoin
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

This is very good for bitcoin and also altcoin  if all contries like Japan  become crypto friendly then crypto world be amazing for crypto lovers  and many will become millionaire and billionaire

I am not surprised if Japan does that because according to some articulation that I read about the development and popularity of cryptocurrency there are very good, not to mention Japan is a country with very advanced technology that will make it make more sense, but can you show the source
Robert46

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

It is a good news for crypto world.japan government as accepted bitcoin.
Japan have many companies and decided to give or paying salary by using bitcoin.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:30:15 AM

If every country moves in to crypto currency then the price will boom in the market, but one have to face the problem of price fluctuation. In a day Bitcoin can decrease more than a $1000 so people have to lose money or gain money.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

I think there is an negative and positive effect when companies are payaing bitcoin as a salary like in Japan. In part of company it is more convenient because all we know that bitcoin is for fast and smooth transaction. But on the side of employee I think this will be hassle now a day. Because bitcoin has a inconsistent value so when it serves as they salary it will also a inconsistent value. How can employee can budget their salary when their salary has no exact value and I think this time this is not yet practical because all we know that not all stores or company are accepting bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

it is good to hear that there are already countries that using blockchain technology to pay salaries of their employees. it is better if you have put the link here and let us read the exact words in the article.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:27:16 PM

It is not the first time companies are paying in bitcoins in Japan. There are a lot of work that pays crytpo in Japan to its workers due to the friendly nature Japan is related to crytpocurrency. Other countries too that has projects been organized in crypto or blockchain choose to pay workers in bitcoins if they so desire.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

I was very amazed to hear this news. This is an attempt to reactivate bitcoin and crypto currency. We should be able to start to use bitcoin for our own transactions, like one of them to pay the salaries of our workers. This will make more people know bitcoin. The more people who know bitcoin, the public trust in bitcoin will increase. Simple things that we can do actually have big potential results because price fluctuations can end soon and the price of crypto currencies can return to normal soon. You can imagine if many play with bitcoin and crypto currencies then market supply and demand tends to be balanced.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

Japan, a country slightly smaller than the state of California, decided it was a good idea to attack the United States (a country with nearly limitless natural resources to create a war machine). I’m thinking they don’t always make the best decisions. Maybe the radioactivity from the nuclear bombs the U.S. dropped on them is finally effecting their brains.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:33:11 PM

Japan is one of the most friendly in cryptocurrency and they just adopting cryptocurrency, I fell that the word Satoshi Nakamoto is come from in the country of Japan. However, that is good to hear if that is really true that they still accepting Bitcoin now as a salary which a very low value in the market. And it will contribute the market to become in a green color.

JuneTaro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

Because bitcoin generates a great deal of work for us, bitcon has contributed to reducing the burden of unemployment for society.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

I wonder if their employees won't complain if the salary they get turns out to be in value? it has not been calculated by transaction fees and other costs to connect with the bank. is this feasible?

except from the beginning the employees understood the consequences of their salary from bitcoin. But I remain skeptical that this will continue to cause problems because of the volatile market.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Japan is one of the countries that legalize the use of bitcoin, which many bitcoin users expect is more and more countries that legalize the use of bitcoin. my country has not legalized the use of bitcoin, in my country bitcoin is only used as an investment
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:19 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 08:22:53 PM by Wingo

Do you have any link or proof about this news?

As we know, Japan is one of the first countries to embrace cryptocurrencies, unlike any other countries they did not look at the bad side of cryptocurrencies, they looked at the possible benefits that blockchain provides for the economy. And it's a great thing, this should be followed by other countries, it will also increase the possible use cases of cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

Because bitcoin generates a great deal of work for us, bitcon has contributed to reducing the burden of unemployment for society.

Yes, many of us depends on cryptocurrency for some additional salary aside from our regular job. And it is a great help for many.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

Japan, a country slightly smaller than the state of California, decided it was a good idea to attack the United States (a country with nearly limitless natural resources to create a war machine). I’m thinking they don’t always make the best decisions. Maybe the radioactivity from the nuclear bombs the U.S. dropped on them is finally effecting their brains.

Do you really don't know the reasons behind their attack or are you only acting like that? The Japanese fleet was the biggest in the world at the time and the US fleet was not only smaller but also divided between 2 oceans. Japan did not want to occupy the US. It wanted to take all Pacific Islands and bully US into defending their coastline to make sure they won't interfere. They had a strategy prepared but mistakes were made.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

Do you really don't know the reasons behind their attack or are you only acting like that? The Japanese fleet was the biggest in the world at the time and the US fleet was not only smaller but also divided between 2 oceans. Japan did not want to occupy the US. It wanted to take all Pacific Islands and bully US into defending their coastline to make sure they won't interfere. They had a strategy prepared but mistakes were made.

“Isoroku Yamamoto believed that Japan could not win a protracted war with the US. Moreover, he seems later to have believed that the Pearl Harbor attack had been a blunder—even though he was the person who came up with the idea of a surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. It is recorded that "Yamamoto alone" (while all his staff members were celebrating) spent the day after Pearl Harbor "sunk in apparent depression".”

Sorry, my minor in college was history. I was being funny but your analysis is so completely wrong I had to respond.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: