Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4314 times)
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

for me this course work, arguably this freelance. because indeed, we in the bounty helps in the promotion of a project. then we will get paid according to what do we do if the project is successful. This is the same as working.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

the bounty is my work at your leisure. Even so, however, the result of bounty could cover the main work I used to do. even the results of bounty ago up to now very sufficient to meet all that I dreamed before. reasonable only if this time for the online job such as bounty hunter increasingly has many enthusiasts because it is a remarkable result.
Herucooles

Activity: 555

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

Bounty hunters cannot be for main jobs because the crypto market is down.
But it can also get good results, if done seriously.
Who knows, bounty hunters can become reliable traders.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:19:30 AM

yes for me. because cost of living in my country is cheap so the bounty payment is very worth it and also profitable

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:36:21 AM

I can say from my own experience that this is a hobby. I do not get money from the bounty hunter. I can not call these sums money, I do it rather out of interest, what will eventually happen. And I support interesting projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
As for me, bounty is only additional income. But I participate only in one program at once. Many people earn on bounties much more, than on regular job and for them it's really full time job.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:48:57 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
As for me, bounty is only additional income. But I participate only in one program at once. Many people earn on bounties much more, than on regular job and for them it's really full time job.
For me bounty hunting is also a job. It is considered a job because we need to work hard for it in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit. It is a job because of we don't work or reach the work limit we are not going to be eligible to gain a corresponding tokens. So I believe that this bounty hunting is also a job.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:52:12 AM

I'd wanted to do his profession related blockchain or to become a full-fledged bounty hunter. But at this stage it is too small for it pay to live on this money.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:55:21 AM

I don't think so, it just alternative job. Something I can do to waste my time and knowledge to get income after the main job. Most people replace all their time and money for bounty program, that's is good but they also must have preparation if market getting worst. As long can make you happy and get income, keep going.

bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:56:29 AM

Right now I still don't have a major job in my life,  so for a while, being a gift hunter is still my main choice in my daily work, and I hope the project bounty will continue to arrive for a long time.
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

Yes, Bounty hunters are very profitable work to do spare time because if the projects we follow are successful, the payments we receive are quite large, but we have to work hard to promote their projects so that many investors are interested. so that the project is successful and gives a large wage.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:05:15 AM

Technically, I do bounties just for extra income. I work as a free lance graphic artist and work as bounty hunter on my spare time. I would never recommend bounties as the main source of income because of its uncertainty. A man with family will never rely on bounty earnings because of the possibility of not getting anything when the ICO fails or ended up being a scam.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

if I am, the bounty hunter is a free time job to add income. because working at a bounty hunter can be done anywhere and anytime. Moreover, working on a bounty hunter is not difficult, it only requires an internet connection and a laptop.

investing in bounty is a free time job monitoring the status of the project, for the bounty participants not enough free time they need, need also give quality time to make quality work post, bounty participants are serous job because they promote the project by making quality post for the project become successful.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

I use this as an opportunity to get some free coins paying only a couple of hours a day. I study projects and take only the most promising and those that, in my opinion, have the right to life.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

My bounty hunter made work in my spare time, because I still work offline. the additional income that I got was arguably quite profitable for me. what if I already have a lot of knowledge about good and experienced trading techniques, maybe I can make it as my main job.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

yes for me. because cost of living in my country is cheap so the bounty payment is very worth it and also profitable

Many people hunt for those coins which either turn out to be scam or worthless coin and thus their totally time and money gets wasted as those coin will never make you money or you cannot become rich on such coins. Today their are hundreds of coin from which we need to choose the best ICO which will even exists and make money after 1 year.
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Bounty hunter not a job. At the end of any job, you will got a fixed payment. But now 80% + ico scam, which can not get payment by many bounty.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
defoman

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

I can't speak for others, but for me it is only additional earnings. I guess I started doing it too late. Very hard without an account with a high rank on the forum and pumped blog earn a lot. Participating in campaigns on Twitter and Facebook earnings turns out to be very small.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

I think it will depend on the person, his personal situation and where you live. If you spend a lot of time a day and get enough income to live exclusively from that, it can be considered a job but if you do it sporadically and only get an additional income or none, it could be said a hobby. In any case, it would be like having an unstable job without guarantee of obtaining enough income to live and it can not be compared with the stability of receiving a salary every month and having a legal protection from a conventional job.
Moeda

Activity: 1540
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Bounty hunter is my side job. I learned more about ICO, investment. If ICO is no longer available, then the investment is the last solution. But this takes the next few years for you to succeed in investing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: