Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4318 times)
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

The unfavorable market conditions coupled with scam ICOs will make bounty hunting jobs not lucrative enough and absolutely not advisable to take up as a full time job, there are widespread reports of non payment of tokens by some ICOs citing non reaching Soft Cap as reason for non payment invariably resulting to penniless to hunters after working for several days.
The bounty can be done in the remaining time, it is very good to make additional income. very risky to rely on bounty as the main place to look for income, at the time of the red market all prices went down and it greatly affected the participants' income. It is very good that you work in the company and match the bounty as an additional income. getting two income is fun.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Usually, they consider it as an online job, some people doing it as their main job because they earn a lot of money depends on what project they are participated in.  so they focus and give their time by working on it. Its not stable just like having a real job but im sure that you can earn here, bigger than the minimum salary of a simple worker.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

It may be. But is this work can provide you with a stable income? Participating in a bounty is a very unpredictable industry that can enrich you. But here you can also lose everything. I see participation in the bounty as a hobby that I do in my free time. I think this is the most sensible approach.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Nowadays we can't say that bounty hunting is a job. First of all, to qualify for that definition, there should be a guaranteed payment after doing the tasks. But as of now, lot many of the bounties are not paying their reward and even those who pay do so after many months after the commencement of the campaign.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

If you spent more time hunting, then it is already your job. In the third world country, it is already a main source of income. It brings more money than doing day jobs.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:41:55 AM

Of course i get more money in this forum than my real life job because in my country the standard salarry is very cheap. Especially if you has a good skills like creating the blog or make video on youtube (if you has many subscriber) you can get more money.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:43:02 AM

yes bounty hunter is a job. but it can be spare time job to fill leisure time
we can get money by doing it. it's better than we doing stup*d things

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:32 AM

For me it's work.  I'm doing it all day.  Ten hours a day.  I read a lot.  Please advise, good literature on topics related to cryptography.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:04 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
For me I think bounty hunter is a spare time not a main job.In my situation I had a stable or a regular job I joined this bounty hunter so that I had extra income.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
danwanyd

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

For me, the reward is a part-time job. I use some free time every day to finish the bounty.

It's hard to get a lot without highly ranked accounts. We have to wait a few months to get paid from the bounty, so I view the bounty as part-time.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:58 AM

Yes bounty hunting is a job and that is the reason why you should focus working on it while you did not have the corporate job that you want because it gives you a decent salary.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

bounty hunting is a job to do, it pays well to the people.
But dont join any ICO without investigating their team and project.
You must be observant because not all bounty is good some are scam.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

For me, the reward is a part-time job. I use some free time every day to finish the bounty.

It's hard to get a lot without highly ranked accounts. We have to wait a few months to get paid from the bounty, so I view the bounty as part-time.
Actually, the bounty campaign can be used as a main job but you have to multiply knowledge about crypto currencies and understand good English.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Bounty is only a part time because bounty campaign are not as stable as real job. Today majority of bounty campaign are not profitable and not worthy of your effort. You should search a campaign that is legitimate and have a potential to grow in the future.
but there are also those who work full time in the bounty campaign and make them all sure that they will benefit from the bounty they will work on

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1345

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

it could be that this is their main job so this might be their side job because the results of the bounty are very helpful for those who are unemployed or have no income if I am alone this is my second job and I also still work in a company

The market for cryptocurrencies is very unpredictable, today there is a lot of growth and bounty is profitable and brings good income, and tomorrow everything goes down and the bounty brings a penny for which you should not waste your time, except for the prospect with the hope that everything will go up again. It's more like a hobby with a great perspective.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Actually, the bounty campaign can be used as a main job but you have to multiply knowledge about crypto currencies and understand good English.
I think that language proficiency becomes the primary thing in being a bounty hunter. If we blocked the ability in the language, I guess to make bounty as jobs remain very difficult. actually a lot of fields that can be used to get the bounty money. but I guess it will all spend a lot of time.

TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

Participation in bounty campaigns is a kind of a job. Although recently it has become difficult to find something worthwhile from today’s  projects.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:04:40 AM

as one who often follows a bounty campaign, this is extra work. But this job requires patience because it has to go through a lengthy process. As a result, hunters can indeed still very little. So I still have to do the main job to fulfill the needs of every day.

mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

Before I use my bounty hunting as a main job because during the bull run of 2017 until the first quarter of this year, bounty tokens payments are really really good and I was able to sustain my monthly expenses out of it, but because of the bear market, I just consider this as an additional income.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

For me, bounty hunter is not may main job. This is one of my side jobs in which it can be a bonus-like for me if there is reward and payment to be money. However, I am still afraid to lose my daily job in real because crypto is still very not stable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: