Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4318 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

does this work the main or additional income then it will depend on the status of any person. for a fully working in crypto then this is their main income and work well for them. but those who worked on it after their main work time then this means additional income. Crypto is a job that is flexible and does not tie up the time too and this probably makes a lot of people are interested despite the result.

beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Many say that bounty hunters are only for extra income, but when the results exceed the real work they will leave the real work.
For those who feel failed in the bounty hunter, they will say only a knowledge and will leave it.
Good opportunities have been learned well, this is an investment for the future, just how to manage it.

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

I think this question does not need to be used as a post, if you only intend to know the purpose of others. I mean, every bounty hunter is different. If I personally answer or make hired hunters the main job, the proof, I have left many reports, both post and social media reports.

Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

Well, for me personally, this is the main job that feeds me so to speak. Sometimes I regret that I did not go to this market earlier than in 2014, then. Yes, certainly last year bountyhanters earned not bad and in this there is almost nothing. If such a bearish situation goes on and it will be necessary to look for another job, it may even go to the factory, which is not ruled out.
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

for now from my own bounty hunter is my side job other than my lecture i think my free time apart from me to do my job i also use it to become a bounty hunter where it is really a little thought to help me to be independent. and yes it is very real at this time
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I think it depends on them because for me, bounty hunter is a job and we can get money from the bounty that we do, but it's better not to make bounty hunter the main job because bounties cannot be used as collateral to always get money

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Well, for me personally, this is the main job that feeds me so to speak. Sometimes I regret that I did not go to this market earlier than in 2014, then. Yes, certainly last year bountyhanters earned not bad and in this there is almost nothing. If such a bearish situation goes on and it will be necessary to look for another job, it may even go to the factory, which is not ruled out.
In a long involvement here in crypto I can say it's called as a job for me because we can earn good benefits and profits,although it depends on the fluctuation but for me it's totally an opportunity .Absolutely we can expect ood gainings here with or without investment.

AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

It is tricky job,because sometimes you can't predict your earnings, it can vary ,be reduced ,delayed and canceled .
You have to use your intuition

It is possible to predict your income. You can evaluate the past months and assess their earnings.

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:41:20 AM

Everybody has a different opinion about bounty hunters.
Some people make a bounty main job , because he has no job on real life
but there also some people make  a bounty as part time job / do the bounty when he has free time , because he have permanent job.
I think make the bounty as part time job is best way , because you don't know how much you can got from bounty.
you can't predict , you gonna got big payment  / don't even get paid.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
Bounty hunters are not a job, it can only be a job generating more income so you pay for services when you join and use the Internet! Choose good projects to avoid wasting your time and effort!
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

The bounty hunter seems like a fun job but to get the results already done it takes a very long time and is not very suitable if you only work in the bounty campaign, so don't make the bounty campaign the main job.

LiteNight

Activity: 378
Merit: 30

♠☠♠

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Yes. This is a low-paid job without qualifications. Smiley At present, this work is free of charge. Grin It's not a job, it's a treasure hunt.

▬▬▬▬ Биoничecкиe pyки пo дeшeвкe ✭✭✭✭███████      \""""""""""""""\      ❰●☠●❱\        GALAGA     Star Wars     /✭_     ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ _Кyдa paзгpyжaть?___             
▬▬▬▬ Ключ  ................ - ◆═╦╗       ✭✭✭✭███████          \ ████████\        █☠☠☠● ▬      ❱❱❱    ❱❱❱               ▬ ✭    ███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Этo флaг CШA! Уpa!)))         ███████████▌             \░░░░░░░░\    ❰●☠●❱/                                           ✭  \     ▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@) (@ )
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Yes. This is a low-paid job without qualifications. Smiley At present, this work is free of charge. Grin It's not a job, it's a treasure hunt.
maybe you think like that because maybe you have other real work. but for some people, looking for gifts is work because this is the only thing they do.
including me personally think this is a job even though this is actually hunting.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

Some people participate in bounty campaigns of social networks and doing it all day. They run many campaigns at the same time, so their income is balanced. Such people earn less when the cryptocurrency market falls and earn more when the cryptocurrency market grows.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

I believe this is just a part time and not a stable job, now a days there are so many ICO scams, This bounty on cryptos, do it on your spare time beacause there is no guarantee that it is christmas everyday in the crypto world.
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

What you do that helps you earn an income can be classified as a job. If you already have something doing, it can be a part-time job. But if your not doing anything at all and you have the time to work and spend good time to earn money. You can make it a full time job. As for me I want to put in my best to see what I can achieve from it.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

It is very difficult to name the bounties as a job, because the money i recieve from bounties are not big enough to pay for the room and travel around the world.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

I consider bounties and signature campaigns as a part time job where i can get a sure income with my rendered services. Bounties are not like trading where you cannot anticipate what you would get in return. Its like a regular job in the form of salary but not full time. Its a good source of income by the way.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

Hello community bounty hunters.As for me, participation in bounty companies and ICO companies is the main job and the main source of income.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

initially only for sidejob, but when I can get a lot of money from the bounty I decided out of my job and made the bounty as main job.
but in my opinion, this year the bounty is not worthy to be the main job, because this year is the worst year for the bounty hunter, many projects are a scam even softcap or hardcap is not a guarantee to get money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: