Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4314 times)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

Everyone's opinion is different but I think bounty hunting can be considered as a job but only for those who can afford to wait and can live without salary for at least 3 months. Only a few people can do that and I admire those full time bounty hunters because of their patience and dedication to work. Its not easy to work knowing that the bounty you were working for can be a failure or a scam. Worst comes to worst, all of your hard labor will not get paid. Happened to me a lot of times but still hoping to earn on bounties.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

A year ago, earnings in the bounty for me was the main job. But now it's not very lucrative, so it's a hobby for me
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

It can be main job or something to add some extra cash. It is up to you. For me has always been second occupation, because I have a main job and I am not going to leave it.

munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

In my opinion, bounty is an additional income that is very capable of helping the economy get better. Even though it's not big, but I feel it's very useful for me.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

As for me it is a hobby, I'm happy to do what I'm interested in and earn some money as well, thus I'm satisfied. I don't think it's a full-time job, and I don't know how long bounty gonna live.
At least we spend our free time for something useful like that, rather than for something useless. If that's become the main job, for now maybe will makes life so difficult because a lot of campaign always late in makes payment for their participants and yes bounty campaign in this forum could end every time, it is based on the administrator's decision.
Jateng

Activity: 1305
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

For me, hunting bounties are my additional source of income but I know people that treat hunting bounties as their main source of income. I do spend enough time being bounty hunter but I do not want to spend so much time in it. I love this additional income since I can manage my own time and no one will contro. Sometimes, I also do earn a much bigger money in here than my other job

icotoko

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

for some, yes, but I do not think it can be considered work
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Yes, there are users who have made this earning method a profession in the last period, and they actually do their daily work for this job. Especially with multiple campaigns, these users earn a large part of their day to complete these transactions. Of course, those users who are rewarded for their efforts often affect the market and cause the price of many new projects to decline. Unlike normal individuals, these people prefer to sell their tokens instantaneously and never make long-term investments. In particular, these teams do not like the project team often bounty payments are made late.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

Campaign gifts are extra work that very results. This work is indeed a very long process because to get the results we should be conducting a campaign for the past 2 to 3 months. And this gift is very well done for the free time in the evening. I hope that the campaign gifts will continue to exist and could be the extra work with very large results.
Chom_

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:59:51 PM

many have expressed their opinions about prize hunters here, of course that is the opinion of each individual, and of course I also have my own understanding of gift hunters, where prize hunters are quite surprising side jobs, where if a project we follow great success
myads runner

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

My friend get rich from hunting bounty and campaign. He makes bounty as his main job and no else job except monitoring bct forum everyday. I heard that he will receive income once a week, I don't know it's true or fake but I know he can buy new car from these job.

Please give me some secret guide to know what kind of bounty that can make me rich
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:08:45 PM

Yes indeed the bounty can be a job as long as you know what you are doing because doing this may lack of information and might lead to fail and also scam. So i prefer to do your research to avoid failure

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

In some cases I would probably believe in this matter, because I also think that bounty hunters can have a permanent job, if you organize everything very correctly, but in most cases it is not. It's just spontaneous earnings
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

For me, this is a job that I did and will continue to perform, despite the fact that the market is now in decline with the hope that everything will be fine

karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

if I am a prize hunter, I consider it to be a source of income, I will look for friends to get information and provide information. And my computer or laptop and internet data quota must always be ready to hunt downmust keep on burning.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

It can be main job or something to add some extra cash. It is up to you. For me has always been second occupation, because I have a main job and I am not going to leave it.
Yes, bounty be a main job for those who enough computer skills cause they also use their skills online to generate another income once they are done with their daily task and like you said it is better to use bounty as a second job.

aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:51:44 PM

I think it can't be used for the main job for you because the results are uncertain every month. so in my opinion just make your second job in bounty campaign so that you don't focus too much and expect a lot of money from the bounty campaign

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

I became a bounty hunter in my free time. And it helped me earn more. I also have a business outside. Currently there are many scam projects and the time to receive money for a project is 1,2 months. It is too long for us to spend daily.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

We all have different perspectives on how we view things bounty hunting can be a job to some persons this I mean is that they spend more time than others it's a full time job while some are partial in this I mean they have other jobs and bounties are supporting.for ,e I am a full time bounty hunter
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

It used to be a full time job for me, I was able to earn enough money to live on Bounties in 2017 but since the bear market started in January and too many ICOS becoming scams and/ or delaying payouts, it's been very hard to earn a proper income for me living in a western country. Here just my basic living costs, rent, food and bills, without buying any luxuries or clothes amounts to 1.2k usd a month and I certainly do not earn near enough that anymore. I will do bounties in my spare time but have so many useless tokens now that have never hit an exchange and have bounties that I did six months ago and still have not payed out yet, so at the moment am feeling a bit down.  Cry I am still trying though, still trying and hoping. Bounty hunting is good for those who live in countries where living costs are cheap. I also have to chase all those bounty hunters that steal my name and content, those bounty cheaters, wasting my time daily. I am getting a day job as a Teacher soon again so will just continue in my spare time until the situation improves in this area.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: