Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4319 times)
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

I think Bounty Hunter is an additional job. Because bounty hunters need time and great hard work. so I think this is a job. Whatever this is, I think it depends on everyone. So I think this is a job.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
You work and get money from it. That's called work so bounty is a good job for everyone. Many people have the main job, they will do bounty part time. But I see a lot of people working full time with bounty and they are also happy with the money they earn. But anyway, I still prefer to have a major job because it will be safe and unaffected. Just as now the bounty is being affected by the market and bounty hunters have not gotten anything in the last few months.

comforteagle23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

I'll tell you what, it depends on the approach. You can keep one account and honestly get their interest, or create a whole farm of accounts and earn much more.
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Work already is almost possible. Every day bounties do not become interesting. Through a floor there will be no so many year any more

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

If you feed yourself and your family, yes, this is work for you. In all other cases, we can assume that this is additional earnings. And in general, it is difficult to consider the bounty work if you can not even calculate about your monthly income.
Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

It all depends on the companies you joined. For example , in some even scary to think that it can be a job, but there are projects that need to be treated as their main work, you write articles, shoot videos and all this is repeated every day. I personally have rarely come across projects that can be devoted so much time, I can only remember Cointroops and Seele. There had to be approached responsibly.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

bounty hunters cannot be the real work, these are not constant, not stable earnings. I would not give up the main work at such situation in the market. It is necessary to be sure that on it it is possible to make good money to live.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
maybe just a job at leisure, because everyone has daily activities like real work
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

Hi there!

Well it depends on numerous factors for you too be able to recieve a decent amount of tokens.
If you have a creative mind and handy with making videos or writing, you can do alot of content bounties wich pays out good.

Also if you have a high amount of followers on your social media account, in that case you can earn some good amount of tokes aswell.

Try to look for some legit project and do some bounties and find it out for yourself!

Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

Job with your spare time then Yes but Job on going for full time then its a NO! Bounty hunting wont really be an ideal thing to rely on since we know that theres no guarantees on making money on here specially nowadays where success rate of projects are too slim then how we would live up into those 3-6 months duration of work and end up on being a scam and received nothing? For sure you are putting yourself at risk.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

I think that bounty hunters do in your spare time to earn extra income. I don't think this is the main income of the people
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

I really consider bounty as my second job because I earn good amount of money that I can support my family needs aside from my regular job.In fact there are months that I earn bigger in bounty compared to my regular job.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

Is an additional source of income and is not considered a job in any way
Campaigns can never be relied upon as a function
it's still early.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

I even believe that some people have the goal of living bounties, but this is extremely risky and there is no certainty of profits, so I would never trade a regular job through the crypto market
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Bounty programs are indeed profitable but is something which is onky for part time source of income and should not be the main source sincebit would result to problem in times of emergency. The market is volatilie and it makes bounties not always profitable mmeaning, there will be times that there'll be no profit at all which is  a problem if you are in need of money. Consistent profit is a must for a main job.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:19:41 PM

I even believe that some people have the goal of living bounties, but this is extremely risky and there is no certainty of profits, so I would never trade a regular job through the crypto market

I personally know several people who gave up work for crypto currency. They are engaged in bounty campaigns, trading on exchanges and investing. All this brings in income several times higher than the former work.

faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

That depends on what the status of the bounty hunter as most of the higher ranking members consider it already as a job or just a pastime since they have joined, while other members do it at their free time or additional income. As for me I do the latter as you can see from my status.

yes, but for me even I am just a member on this forum, a bounty hunter is my main job because I love to write articles every day, that's  why I joined bounty articles every time I can

miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

Certainly. Since it is very similar to freelance. After all, any activity aimed at generating income is work. You, spend your time, energy and energy to get generous. Moreover, everyone pays a different amount of time to this direction. Someone pays a day only 1-2 hours. And someone at the same time leads a hundred bounty companies and devotes to this direction for 10 hours a day. now think, work in this direction or not?!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

everything that brings you money can be called a job but you can find more profitable ways to earn a living that bounty
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

It becomes a job only at the moment when you can provide yourself with accommodation for six months in advance, for one salary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: