Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4314 times)
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

I consider it as a job, you have a task and you are rewarded after doing those task so it is a job for me, it's up to you if you are doing this for more than 6 hours or more then it's a full-time job if you only allocate 2 to 3 hours then it's a part-time job for you, it still depends on the time you allocate.

oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Bounty hunting is all of the mentioned  items and remains more. Bounty hunting to me personal is a full time work which i started since June 2017 and I am still around here in the forum working for so many projects. There some others who is hunting to make extra money they are not full time like myself. I will not fail to mention that i have made some money doing bounty hunting.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

I never considered bounty as the main job. with many ico popping up, not all ico give honest bounty jobs in payments. and not all ico successfully reach their hardcaps. in my opinion there is no certainty of payment in every job. just imagine if you work as a bounties signature and have worked for months and it turns out that the bounty you are working on failed to reach hardcaps or just another ico scam. and you don't get anything.. trust me.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

For me Bounty is not the main work. Even I do not consider it work. It seems to me that work has to be constantly and bring income regularly. In the sphere of Bounty it is impossible.

maflec0713

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Hi. For me, bounty hunters is not a job but an extra income out of your salary. Bounty hunters sometimes requires effort to do the task same like you are doing in your job but for a job is a stable work with have a security of tenure in your life. I don't say that bounty can't give you security as long as you know how to handle but it is not stable same as with your work.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Bounty hunters cannot be considered jobs at this time, because there are too many campaign participants, especially those who do not meet the quality standards. I think there is a lot that can be done besides the bounty. such as trade or investment.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

I never considered bounty as the main job. with many ico popping up, not all ico give honest bounty jobs in payments. and not all ico successfully reach their hardcaps. in my opinion there is no certainty of payment in every job. just imagine if you work as a bounties signature and have worked for months and it turns out that the bounty you are working on failed to reach hardcaps or just another ico scam. and you don't get anything.. trust me.

Yeah most of the time bounties failed and the tokens we earned will only give us few profits, but it will still depends on how successful the project will be and what strategies we will be using.
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

I think lot of bounty hunters doing it as a part time job. Most of them join with social media campaigns. But for reward for social media campaign is less when comparing  other campaigns such as media campaigns and signature campaigns. So some people are going those campaigns as there full time job. That means bounty hunters can be consider this as a job or part time job according to their contribution.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

I think gift hunters are jobs, besides altcoin trading we can participate in signature campaigns. I think the bounty hunter can't be the main job or not spend his free time, because the time needed by the bounty hunter is very long and takes a lot of time. So it's more appropriate to seek additional income.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:55:10 PM

most of us are consider as a extra job by doing simple task and following rules of this forum. but this job is not a main of getting 100% of your income in short dont give it a full attention, but if you are really talented by doing some difficult task i might be say it is consider as a full time job for me.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

I do not think that this is so, but in general, it would be possible to do so, when there were no problems with investing and many people believed in crypto-currencies, but now something has changed.
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:11:28 PM

Yes I think bounty hunters are a good job.it Internet cryptocurrency job.Bounty (altcoins) from I'm many earn money.if you marketplace (altcoins) some bounty at work,and rules according to I hope you some altcoin earn.if you sell some exchanger altcoin and You earn good money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JackVenedy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

For me, bounty hunter is not may main job. This is one of my side jobs in which it can be a bonus-like for me if there is reward and payment to be money. However, I am still afraid to lose my daily job in real because crypto is still very not stable.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

I think hunting bounty is also a job because we get job for us to earn or make money to supply our needs and wants. We the bounty hunters are finding a good bounty campaign so that we can make and earn more money to supply our needs and wants. So I think bounty hunters is considerably a job also.
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

Every person makes his own choice. If you want to earn more money you should do bounty as the main job. There is some risk but it causes a lot of money

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:16 PM

it depends on us as the main or side job because it can be done anywhere,and can be used as the main job because it can generate huge profits, but the bounty can be said to be a job because we do the task.
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Hunters as for me it is the additional income, and learning and getting useful and interesting knowledge, that I am interested in.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

Bounty hunters do have land that is very promising at certain times. But it's not forever. As at this time crypto's condition continues to decline. Bounty hunters only continue to work and participate in bounties without them knowing when the crypto market will recover and increase again.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Kortekmax

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

The unfavorable market conditions coupled with scam ICOs will make bounty hunting jobs not lucrative enough and absolutely not advisable to take up as a full time job, there are widespread reports of non payment of tokens by some ICOs citing non reaching Soft Cap as reason for non payment invariably resulting to penniless to hunters after working for several days
Johnson Jojo

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:01:27 PM

bounty is a one of the best income source for me.so this is one kind of job.right now many ico are failed, & many are scame that's why I am little worry but still I am hoping for something.
If you are looking for good bounty program check this one out, the program starts tommorow so you can join.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032445.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: