Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4314 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
I think we can say that everything that compensated with every work is a job. For the second question, it depends on how a bounty hunter will get money from these bounties. Well, I guess you can go full time when your income in Cryptocurrency exceeds a way better than your income in real life. When you have enough crypto and savings. You can also try trading and investing in great projects.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 12:26:35 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
Ill think it is the bounty hunters is a job, We participate some bounties and work for the project we participate.
This is the job that we are only doing in our house.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
olayadave

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

What you do that helps you earn an income can be classified as a job. If you already have something doing, it can be a part-time job. But if your not doing anything at all and you have the time to work and spend good time to earn money. You can make it a full time job. As for me I want to put in my best to see what I can achieve from it.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:47:10 PM

I hope that one day I will be able to leave my full time job and be a bounty hunter. Be a good bounty hunter who earns more than in the common work.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

Everything relies upon the time a man can spend on the abundance program. In the event that you have a principle employment and you have time for your self-improvement here, why not spend a few hours per day and go up against any abundance organization. For instance, a membership organization, where you have to make posts on the gathering that ought to be significant and not spam, in the event that you positively permits the rank, on this discussion, this work program can be arranged by you truly for a hour and in this way you solve two problems at once, that is, you discover an ICO in which you might want to contribute your cash and see whether they direct an abundance organization, at that point you join the organization and get the chance to get tokens without contributing your cash. Such an abundance the organization will require from you information of nearby topics.Thus, it tends to be a decent low maintenance work.
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

Yes bounty hunters is considered a job they select a bounty campaigns and do what is required to do so to join in rheir campaigns all they need is an internet and a laptop but you must be knowledgeable to be able to have a reward when the ico ends.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

something that in the end I get money with what I do then I call it a job. however, for a long time now I have not received anything from what I did on several projects. I am very disappointed with that ha. this is not my job just doing things that waste my time

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

last winter you could say that this is a full-fledged work.
Now there are fewer projects, and there are very few good ones.
But there are people who own a large number of accounts and which are led by 20-50 companies at once. I think that this is spent a lot of time, and the earnings should also be significant.
But for the majority - it is rather an additional earnings

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

I have too many friends which earn huge money from bounties and airdrops. The important thing is you need to choose right airdrops.
Maybe only bounties not enough for you but you can also join airdrops and the other campaigns. so with these things i think you can earn a good money like a normal job.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

You can consider bounty hunters as a job simply you can earn by just joining in different campaign and most of people who have a lot of spare time join in bounty campaign. On the other hand, you use bounty hunters as alternative job because you can some extra money from it. Lastly, you can also use it as your main job but you will put all your time in participating in different campaign.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:59 PM

For me bounty campaign is a spare time for me. I already have a job in real life when i have a free time i will used it for bounty campaign. Doing some task like signature campaign is fun for me. I can read some interesting topic and new updates for cryptocurrency. Also the prize for signature campaign is very big.

GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

for me it's just an extra income. because I allow myself to give only a couple of hours a day on this case. I do not think that this is a full-fledged work for me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Bounty campaign or if you are bounty hunter is not a main income is only part time because the income in bounty is not weekly or maybe monthly because mostly before you get your money takes longtime like 6 months more and high percentage that you not get any amount of reward once the bounty or the project turn into scam.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Some people make the bounty the main job, but concerns about being banned will exist. Because of the rules here we must make a real contribution to developing forums and also cryptocurency
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

I just read a post on this forum where someone claimed to have participated in 50 bounties. I think with such persons, cryptocurrency is a job.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

I just read a post on this forum where someone claimed to have participated in 50 bounties. I think with such persons, cryptocurrency is a job.
I think that this is quite realistic, especially considering that in past years the Bounty of the company lasted about 2 months. But nevertheless it's all the same With this volume You need to give All your free time to crypto currency.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

Some people treat it as a full time job but I doubt they're making a great deal now, last year it was easy to do as a full time job from what I've seen.

Yes, this is so true. I think this year is very hard to get more income from bounty job.
A lot of ICO project is failed to reach their sales target.

iAleff

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

If you get so much money with this , sure this can turn into your job.

❒ SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY ▬ ❒
The Smart Mining Company
 █  Get a piece of COLD 6 220 238 SAM █
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Bounty Hunter for some people is a permanent job, but for me this is my side job.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

I won't call participating in a bounty a job. It is just a side income from an online task. First of all, it is unpredictable in terms of genuineness. There are tons of fake ICO and there is a big chance that you end up getting nothing after the work. Second, bounties are uncertain. There is a small chance that you will get good paying bounties one after the other without a gap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: