Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are a job?  (Read 4314 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

Yes, it can be a full time job. But you need to know that it is risky, especially now.
Cryptocurrency is not only risky, but also changeable. It does not bring a steady income, and therefore it will sometimes be necessary to switch to other sources of income. Because of this, apparently, it still needs to be regarded as an additional source of income. In general, it depends on the individual person, how well he is able to competently organize his work.
Newer

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:31:33 AM

Bounty hunter for me is an activity to fill my spare time when at home, I was advised by my friends to take part in gifts because I have enough free time at home, and it has a positive impact on me and can make money .
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

Bounty hunter is a job but I think it's just a side job to earn extra income, I advise you not to leave your main job to do a bounty hunter.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:58 PM

Some bounty hunters have a real job expecting a fixed salary income and doing bounty as a part time income but honestly most of them rely on bounty for their monthly expenses

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
kazakovv

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Now all were left without work. Bounties do not pay anything any more. Already nobody invests in projects and we need to choose only high quality

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

Yes, many of the people who are dealing with these processes spend a lot of time in the day. I can even say that I've seen users who work on the overtime system. Although I think it's a laborious job, I think it's a laborious job. What I am curious about is the amount of earnings that these people receive on a monthly basis. Do they have a good amount of time and labor?
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I personally see it as an extra income because unfortunately there is no stability in the bounty and therefore it cannot be said that you can earn well on this basis

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

I personally see it as an extra income because unfortunately there is no stability in the bounty and therefore it cannot be said that you can earn well on this basis
I see it that way as well because there is a lot of coins that need promoting and that extra money is is very rewarding.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

At the moment, the bounty can not make a living. You can earn only a small increase in basic income. Gone are the days when you could make good money here.
nfransisca

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

all things that can give you income is a job. bounty in some country can give you more good income than working. but maybe last year was good year to join bounty.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

I think of it as a great use of spare time. Alot better then just scrolling around social media or internet like I used to. With bounties now I can earn some side money and learn something about future technology and different projects.

Also I do like alot different alpha/beta application testing that can be found for some crypto related projects, plus reward for doing so is often greater then bounties itself.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

I consider that hunting is a very decent job to do even though it's just my side job. in hunting fees, whether it's signature campaigns or social media or also making articles and others, someone is required to do it according to the rules. thus all that is work. and when the campaign ends, the hunters will earn income. so hunting for pay is really a good job and can add income to the necessities of life.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Bounty hunting is not a job but rather a good way for us to earn while we are holding and waiting for the right time to sell. We could also learn a lot of things through it. Bounty hunting could help us gain good knowledge about trading and investing so we should value it's importance.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

In fact, everything depends on your priorities and the specifics of the work. As far as I know, some people have decided to make themselves a bounty main job for a full-time job. Personally, I mostly work with bounty on weekends.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

the other is because full time job is a bounty and another bounty hunter makes the bounty full time job but the bounty is especially helpful for students to learn or to provide their education and other bounties hunter is also getting rich in bounty because it is big enough to get into bounty especially if it is legit and the allocation of a bounty is great and if your rank is high.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

This is a special kind of activity that brings a constant and fairly large income. I think it's a real job. Rather it is the work that came out of a hobby. Sometimes it takes even more time than any other activity and is therefore heavily paid
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Doing bounty is an extra income method but it cannot be used as a proper job as it does not give you a fixed due income monthly but give you some unpredictable losses or profits monthly or daily or simply without specific time period. Not only the bounty but also every crypto related things including mining coins and investing in to projects are also considered as extra income as they don't give you a fixed and predictable incom
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

Well in my experience, bounty is the best source of income for me. This is the kind of job which can be done anywhere and anytime. It is not the easy task as this work is quite difficult because one need internet connection and laptop. Also sometime ,there is a scam ICO's but one has to be very careful while choosing bounty .
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:06:05 PM

I would treat the bounty as an additional salary because this work can be combined with some other business that would bring you a very good income.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:38:14 PM

For most people I hunt for the heads is the usual way that you can earn a little money, but there are really people who work doing what is involved in the bounty companies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: