Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1335 times)
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

Today I expect a drop in the market. I link this with the end of the BTC futures. SEC turned over  market yesterday. There is no good news for growth, so only down.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
Now is not the time to invest in crypto. The market is giving you the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Euthereum may be the altcoins you should invest now if you want to get high profits. Bitcoin is also an option not to be missed. I believe in 3 months everyone will be surprised by the return of the crypto.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

One question, how do you know that the price will rise and be good soon? I think, ups-downs always happen in crypto and I guess no one can precisely guess whenthe right time to buy, to keep, or to trade. All I know, every choices have risk, and we must be ready welcoming it. For now I think it will be better to learn the situation first, and be patience on doing so.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

According to current coinmarketcap update we can see that the market situation is positive and good gradually. The coins are gradually recovering and are still very potential for investors to buy Bitcoin and ETH. I think the market will rebound strongly in late October.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

I believe this will be a end year that is full of surprises like last year, still 3 months before 2018 is finished. I continue to buy cheap coins now and will sell them in November-December next month

Let us wait. A couple of months more and the year will come to its end. I do not think that now, it is the best time to come to some conclusions. However, the current market situation does not make me sad.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

current market conditions are still not stable and I think this is a good time to buy coins because almost all coins have a low price and investment in bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion is the right choice right now
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

now the market is fluctuating a lot as i see it will take time some time to stabilize.so i think it will be in 2020.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

Look at the bounce we just had today.
I predict the price will go up from now expecting to have 10k at the end of this year. After that we will see a bullish 2019.
I believe only this year will be bearish, the rest will just being green and going up.
Certainly, I so much expect that this will be the bear year for bitcoin throughout and we could still have some more bottoms to go test, but however it is, one thing I am sure of is that the market will certainly always do its own thing at its own time.

The future is bright and there is no doubt about it, and we sure will see several developments coming up and a lot of changes in protocol for better usage and then with mainstream adoption, real life usage, I guess things would get even far better than we have it now and that is something to be hopeful for as far as I am concerned.
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

in my opinion the market not better until new year. maybe the end of this year and new year every things will better
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

i think current situation is not stable. if have capital now buy and hold some days, hoped that future market again can come back with increase.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

current market conditions are still not stable and I think this is a good time to buy coins because almost all coins have a low price and investment in bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion is the right choice right now
Yes.Buying cheap bitcoins and ethereum is still the best thing to do while the market is in dump.I know the market would turn green again considering that btc and ethereum prices have already increased.So if you want a greener pasture in the future,start investing on the potential coins now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

in my opinion . the better day coming soon bro. just wait and see
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

For the past nine months of this year, the cryptocurrency market has experienced more bearish situation than uptrend or price spikes. Bullish market are becoming rare this year  and it is difficult to know if the market will go again before the year end. I think the market need some positive event or development to boost the prices of the cryptocurrencies and tokens. Investirs might still waiting looking or waiting for any good news before investing again.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Yes.Buying cheap bitcoins and ethereum is still the best thing to do while the market is in dump.I know the market would turn green again considering that btc and ethereum prices have already increased.So if you want a greener pasture in the future,start investing on the potential coins now.

I don't know who is going to enter Ethereum now, apart from most insane and reckless speculators. That coin was used as a premier vehicle behind ICO scams, and now these scams seem to have run out of fuel (or cannon fodder, if you please), so has Ethereum. Bitcoin, on the other hand, looks like a sure bet as more and more shitcoins are going to kick the bucket soon or soon thereafter. As for myself, I stick with Litecoin and Bitcoin as these will be the last to die (and Dogecoin, for the record). Bitcoin, to me, is more like a reserve currency, while Litecoin for short-term trading and speculation

Other coins simply don't cut it as a means of exchange due to their rather narrow recognition and acceptance in real life

tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

This is my personal opinion about cryptocurrency market that is at the moment market price is very unstable some coin is going to very pump and some coin is going to very dump. If you see the recent price of ripple coin so you can see this coin price is growing very first. Nobody think about this coin prediction but it is suddenly growing. So if you calculate this market condition and you can better result of crypto market. I hope market condition will be recovered very soon.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

In our current market we have a improving performance because the market value of the investments is quite increasing and we should feel great about it.
If this such thing continuous it will bring a huge income that will help all countries to solve the poverty rate that they facing nowadays.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

I also pray day by day due to I am holding a large of number coins. However, I do not think everything can be happy soon. There is no signal to imply the recover of the market. But there is no ways to do now except waiting.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

The current market is normal even though there are deeper dips unlike last year but it is better because you can fill your portfolio with some good tokens for a low price and gain some profits in the following days, just wait for the bull run because it is BER months now and there is a possibility that bitcoin will reach its price like last year I think that the crypto market will come back to normal before the Christmas or before year-end.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

The market today is quite stable and Bitcoin closed above the $6,550 zone and rebounded to $6,630. And Ripple has taken over Ethereum on three occassions in 2018, these means ripple have a chance to grow more because of current events happened. I think need to buy some coin like Ripple, Bitcoin and Ethereum.  
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

The market today is quite stable and Bitcoin closed above the $6,550 zone and rebounded to $6,630. And Ripple has taken over Ethereum on three occassions in 2018, these means ripple have a chance to grow more because of current events happened. I think need to buy some coin like Ripple, Bitcoin and Ethereum.  

Ripple is based on speculation not on adoption and use. Do you know any cases of merchants accepting it? Have you ever bought something with ripple or paid someone?
Ripple attracts people because they like pump and dump schemes just like they like HYIPS and ponzis.

Current market is in the early stage of recovery. We're going to go up in the next 6 months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: