Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?
To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.

I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?
That's right, that's right. Such nodes provide stable transactions, network performance as well as the owners of such master nodes are provided with the possibility of passive earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?
To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.

I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?
That's right, that's right. Such nodes provide stable transactions, network performance as well as the owners of such master nodes are provided with the possibility of passive earnings.

This is interesting, I read about this principle, as far as I know, this is a fairly reliable and safe way. I am glad that the project team is thinking about the security of its platform, it is very important in our time.
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

I read the one that tokens can be purchased immediately on the stock exchanges, this is a great solution. Is there any list of exchanges where I could get this token?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

I read the one that tokens can be purchased immediately on the stock exchanges, this is a great solution. Is there any list of exchanges where I could get this token?

I am afraid that this list is not yet available at the moment, but soon I am waiting for information about it. because I'm also interested in acquiring these tokens.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

I am afraid that this list is not yet available at the moment, but soon I am waiting for information about it. because I'm also interested in acquiring these tokens.
So where exactly can I follow this information? I would also like to be aware of the latest news and updates of this project, I am no less interested in acquiring tokens.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

So where exactly can I follow this information? I would also like to be aware of the latest news and updates of this project, I am no less interested in acquiring tokens.
Well, I suppose the project has social networks. For example, here:
https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/

You can check the information there, so maybe there is a telegram channel, try to find it on the website.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Well, I suppose the project has social networks. For example, here:
https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/

You can check the information there, so maybe there is a telegram channel, try to find it on the website.

Well, I will try to find all the information that interests me there, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! I wish the project team good luck and I believe in this project!
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance marketplace bringing equitable price discovery and global access to insurance policy shoppers worldwide. SafeInsure puts consumer power back in your hands with an honest, accountable, and democratic insurance marketplace on the blockchain
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

The SafeInsure marketplace has a native currency, the SafeInsure coin (SINS). All transactions made between insurance policy providers and consumers will require SINS. Additionally, insurance-related products and the insurance pools will require SINS. In effect, the only currency accepted within the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS.
Every project uses its own token within the platform Smiley I have heard that safeinsure uses masternode. I will be really glad if you explain me what is that. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction

It is amazing how shills can use a lot of words and basically say nothing.

I have some pictures for that:

Everything is better when it has pictures !

Even when it exposes dishonest practices from the bounty / ICO. The pictures make it so much prettier.

Do you think it is fair to have people promoting a product pretending to be customers or would that be considered consumer fraud ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

I want to start taking part in the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

On the main page of the project you could see the information, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, please help and give me information on how to start taking part in beta testing?

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.
boomertoo

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

According to information from the developers, the project will begin work on October 31. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in testing the project.

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:15:57 AM

Insurance industry is one of the areas where importance and needs of blockchain is very important and necessary. We can say blockchain's usage to bring facility, easiness and transparency in insurance industry will be done widely. There are industries in which needs reforms and are looking towars solutions and blockchain is answer that's why I look at insurance related projects with more interest.
kk777

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

Thanks for the information, I was ready for something like this that I will have to wait, I am ready for it. I will continue to follow the project to learn new information.

True, the more often you go to the official website, the more information you can receive constantly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: