Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
doggie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
SafeInsure masternode operators receive a passive income for accomplishing the work of securing the network. The amount of collateral and masternodes owned determine your ROI.
Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
SafeInsure Masternodes create an extra investment incentive for insurance companies. Using the SINS token they generate from transacting on the SafeInsure Marketplace, they can operate their own masternodes to create a secondary passive source of income

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
SafeInsure masternode operators receive a passive income for accomplishing the work of securing the network. The amount of collateral and masternodes owned determine your ROI.
Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
SafeInsure Masternodes create an extra investment incentive for insurance companies. Using the SINS token they generate from transacting on the SafeInsure Marketplace, they can operate their own masternodes to create a secondary passive source of income
Sounds good! Are there any examples where people really earned money? How can I earn? Do you have any instruction?
doggie

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Sounds good! Are there any examples where people really earned money? How can I earn? Do you have any instruction?
Running a SafeInsure Masternode to earn a passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of SINS collateral necessary. Currently, the annual return on investment for operating a SafeInsure Masternode coin is 1095%
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

What about tokens, how tokens of the project will be distributed? I have found no info about it
nof21

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

What about tokens, how tokens of the project will be distributed? I have found no info about it
Everything is simple - 30% are for development and research, 5% are for advisors, 20% are for pr and marketing, 10% for operational costs, 5% for legal advisor and 8% for bussiness partners, and 2% for faster adoption
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

Everything is simple - 30% are for development and research, 5% are for advisors, 20% are for pr and marketing, 10% for operational costs, 5% for legal advisor and 8% for bussiness partners, and 2% for faster adoption
There is only 80% are taken into account what about other 20%? Where did you lost that 20%
virtual

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

At the moment, most users work with such a branch of life as insurance. People insure everything they have. Cars, housing, property, health. This is one of the leading economic structures at the moment.
nof21

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

There is only 80% are taken into account what about other 20%? Where did you lost that 20%
Sorry, I have forgotten that 20% of funds are going to the team of developers and team of founders. As for me this piece is not so big for developers
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:40:09 AM

Sorry, I have forgotten that 20% of funds are going to the team of developers and team of founders. As for me this piece is not so big for developers
Very good, what can be also said about this project if we speak about the distribution of funds?
nof21

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:49:38 AM

Very good, what can be also said about this project if we speak about the distribution of funds?
The SafeInsure coin distribution event places a premium on research, development, and adoption. These three points are the pillars of SafeInsure's forward-looking approach, buoyed by additional funding for other key areas such as legal counsel, operating costs, and business partnership development.
appotus

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:18 AM

At the moment, most users work with such a branch of life as insurance. People insure everything they have. Cars, housing, property, health. This is one of the leading economic structures at the moment.

Yes, I was sure that soon there will be a project that will work in this area, it is very convenient and practical for those who invest their money in insurance
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:56:14 AM

The SafeInsure coin distribution event places a premium on research, development, and adoption. These three points are the pillars of SafeInsure's forward-looking approach, buoyed by additional funding for other key areas such as legal counsel, operating costs, and business partnership development.
The distribution model seems really balanced, I makes me confident that this project will achvieve success, a major part of funds will be spent on developing
nof21

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

The distribution model seems really balanced, I makes me confident that this project will achvieve success, a major part of funds will be spent on developing
the most important this for today is marketing, about 20% of funds will be spent on that and it means that a lot of people around the globe will know about safeinsurance
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

the most important this for today is marketing, about 20% of funds will be spent on that and it means that a lot of people around the globe will know about safeinsurance
You understand everything on flight I am glad that i made someone know more about safeinsurance
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:06 AM

Yes, I was sure that soon there will be a project that will work in this area, it is very convenient and practical for those who invest their money in insurance

I only got acquainted with the project, but still did not quite complete its distinctive features in comparison with other projects that provide insurance services. How it works?

This is a decentralized insurance market, providing a fair price discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide. I think this will be the one for users since it is in demand.
nof21

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

You understand everything on flight I am glad that i made someone know more about safeinsurance
Thank you for your easy-understandable formulations and sentences, hope that safeinsurance’s success will go through the roof
calotmiming

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

What is the maximum for fixing coins? This is not very important information, but nevertheless I did not see it on the first project page on the forum.

Total set to a maximum of 21 million coins. This information is written on the official website of the project, in all projects such information must be written on the official website, read
PumperDumperTV

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

What is the maximum for fixing coins? This is not very important information, but nevertheless I did not see it on the first project page on the forum.

Total set to a maximum of 21 million coins. This information is written on the official website of the project, in all projects such information must be written on the official website, read

And how many percent of tokens is allocated to the bounty program? Is this information currently available?
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

And how many percent of tokens is allocated to the bounty program? Is this information currently available?

I do not know about the bounty program, but the site has information that 20% of all tokens are allocated for the development and promotion of the project, that is, about 4.2 million tokens.
David sladek

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

I liked this technology, I think that soon a large number of users will come to the project and will be active!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: