Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
cinq

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Good day to all participants of safeinsurance, I see that there is a lot of conversations, discussing how the world of cryptocurrencies is developing now. What about this project, what safeinsurance is going to perform?
Safeinsurance is a platform that is going to protect all the transactions and actions that todays average user does.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shuaiqing

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

Good day to all participants of safeinsurance, I see that there is a lot of conversations, discussing how the world of cryptocurrencies is developing now. What about this project, what safeinsurance is going to perform?
Safeinsurance is a platform that is going to protect all the transactions and actions that todays average user does.
How do you think will be safeinsurance one of those projects that will make this industry alive?
cinq

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

How do you think will be safeinsurance one of those projects that will make this industry alive?
What do you mean talking that this project is going to make this industry alive? There are a lot of good things appeared and security is on needed level
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

What do you mean talking that this project is going to make this industry alive? There are a lot of good things appeared and security is on needed level
The insurance industry as it stands today is faced with mounting issues. These issues have laid dormant for years, but time can no longer cover them up.
minerals1122

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

The system of security has a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
cinq

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:09:05 AM

The insurance industry as it stands today is faced with mounting issues. These issues have laid dormant for years, but time can no longer cover them up.
I hear for the first time something like this. I did not noticed any problems with accounts and their security
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:22 AM

I hear for the first time something like this. I did not noticed any problems with accounts and their security
If you did not faced problems, it doesnot mean that they don’t exist .According to the most recent reports on the insurance industry, massive changes brought on by disruptors such as SafeInsure are inevitable.
cinq

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:32:04 AM

If you did not faced problems, it doesnot mean that they don’t exist .According to the most recent reports on the insurance industry, massive changes brought on by disruptors such as SafeInsure are inevitable.
Ok, thank you for the information, I did not change my mind about security industry, there are a lot of this that have higher priority
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

Ok, thank you for the information, I did not change my mind about security industry, there are a lot of this that have higher priority
Do not be so sure in your security, because along with our technologies of protection, hacking technologies are under constant development
cinq

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

Do not be so sure in your security, because along with our technologies of protection, hacking technologies are under constant development
may be you are right, may be I do not fully understand the concept on tady’s insurance industry, I will read more information about this and then will write to you
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:37:00 AM

The insurance market is really going through hard times, many insurance companies are pestering modernization and such a project can become a real breath of fresh air for many of them.

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Are you kidding me? Insurance companies are a huge industry that brings huge profits for a long time. The insurance companies do not experience any crisis.
Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Well, maybe you say so because you have not enough zanj in this area, in fact, insurance companies are very puzzled by the current situation, because the market is constantly changing and they can not adjust to this because the current insurance model is very outdated.

You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:58:32 AM

You are so confident about this, about the problems in the insurance market, but can you give me at least some example of the problem that is at the moment?
Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Of course I can, if you carefully read the documentation of the project, I would know about the problems with providing round-the-clock support to clients of insurance companies.
Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.
metatronic

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

Is there any problem with that? support is always available and I have never had any problems with this. When problems arose, I always associated with support and my questions were quickly resolved.

Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
virtual

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

Well, they can not decide or change anything in terms of your insurance is evident here and now, it's because of the huge amount of bureaucratic costs and complexities. The system is based on the smart contracts of the lien of all these problems.
Well, maybe in this regard, yes, if it really will solve this problem, then it's great, I'd be glad to see such a service.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Am I right that they offer me the opportunity to manage my insurance right through the application in real time?

Well, if I correctly understood what is written in white paper then yes, it is an opportunity to manage your package at any time.
Does it concern life insurance? or provided insurance and other things? For example, insurance of real estate or my car?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: