Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
shuaiqing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cinq

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

A revolution in the insurance system that sounds very encouraging. For a long time this field of activity has not been modernized in any way and has not changed, I think the time has come.

Yes, but is the blockchain platform really suitable for this? Now everyone is trying to realize their ideas using the blockchain technology, but is it appropriate in this case?
I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.
vladnz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

I think yes, because the blockchain gives us new features and usage scenarios. In addition, it allows the system to be open and transparent.

Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?
cinq

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

Yes, but in many respects you have to do a lot of work in order to switch and completely abandon the old technologies. How long can it take?
It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

Yes, it all works at the expense of the insurance system, which is actively developed in the world and brings great income. The more users will be involved in the project, the greater the percentage of the project will be able to provide!

How do you think, how fast will the growth of project activity among users be organized? I think that in the near future we can see a large number of users on the pages of the forum.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:03:52 PM

It seems to me stupid to try now to count that time, which will be spent on the modernization of the insurance industry. The main thing is to take a step and start developing this technology, which is why I fully support this project.

Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?
cinq

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Well, maybe this is so, I can not say with full confidence that I agree with this. But why do you need to sell a token, where is the confidence that after the sale stage the project will be implemented?
In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.
shuaiqing

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.

In this case, I am very impressed, for the first time I see a similar approach, I hope that this will have a positive effect on attracting new users.
qrkdirect410

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

I like that the team decided to allocate for themselves only 20% of the total number of coins. I think that most users will notice this soon, because this is a great solution.
virtual

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

I like that the team decided to allocate for themselves only 20% of the total number of coins. I think that most users will notice this soon, because this is a great solution.

I agree with you, at the moment Mongi projects are making for themselves most of all coins. They are aiming to make more money. This project is the opposite!

In the first place is the idea and intention of the developers. The more such projects, the more actively the sphere will develop. This is an excellent result, I hope that soon we will take part
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

What about the protection of personal data of users? Will this platform be able to provide decent information security?

For the creators of this project, such a thing as data security is one of the most important elements of the system. Unlike ordinary insurance companies that transfer all your money to third parties.
Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?

To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.
goldie

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Is it real? And which methods are they ready to use in order to ensure data security within their platform?

To ensure data security, all features of the blockchain platform are captured. It is the use of master nodes. This decentralized method in many ways ensures stable network operation.
I think I heard about it. I understand that owners of master nodes can be any people who have a certain number of tokens on their wallet, right?

That's right, that's right. Such nodes provide stable transactions, network performance as well as the owners of such master nodes are provided with the possibility of passive earnings.
denisvosk

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

As well as in any other fraudulent pyramid scheme... The main thing in this case in time to sell all the fools that will be willing to buy expensive based on their fictional illusions to sell even more expensive.
Keyzersoze03

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

I read the one that tokens can be purchased immediately on the stock exchanges, this is a great solution. Is there any list of exchanges where I could get this token?
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

I read the one that tokens can be purchased immediately on the stock exchanges, this is a great solution. Is there any list of exchanges where I could get this token?

I am afraid that this list is not yet available at the moment, but soon I am waiting for information about it. because I'm also interested in acquiring these tokens.
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

I am afraid that this list is not yet available at the moment, but soon I am waiting for information about it. because I'm also interested in acquiring these tokens.

So where exactly can I follow this information? I would also like to be aware of the latest news and updates of this project, I am no less interested in acquiring tokens.
KidsCamp

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 05:52:22 PM by KidsCamp

So where exactly can I follow this information? I would also like to be aware of the latest news and updates of this project, I am no less interested in acquiring tokens.
Well, I suppose the project has social networks. For example, here:
https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
You can check the information there, so maybe there is a telegram channel, try to find it on the website.
Keyzersoze03

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Well, I suppose the project has social networks. For example, here:
https://twitter.com/SafeInsure
https://www.facebook.com/pg/SafeInsure-229426447729311/
You can check the information there, so maybe there is a telegram channel, try to find it on the website.

Well, I will try to find all the information that interests me there, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it! I wish the project team good luck and I believe in this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: