Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42031 times)
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

In fact, the project did not plan to pre-sell tokens, all tokens will be sold immediately on the exchanges, this is done in order to minimize the risks and start the project as soon as possible.

In this case, I am very impressed, for the first time I see a similar approach, I hope that this will have a positive effect on attracting new users.
Granted, this is a good idea. It allows you to make the sale of tokens as transparent and fair as possible. Soon, other projects will do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nof21

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Hello to everyone, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
bitcoined

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

Hello to everyone, I see that developers offer us new and more safe level of security, but do not you think and it is a bit too expensive? For what we should pay?
Blockchain gives us a lot of opportunities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
nof21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Blockchain gives us a lot of opportunities of protection and this project is based on it, as far as I understand.
Masternode? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
bitcoined

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

Masternode? Why it is for important within this project? I think that protected more than enough to keep our money safe and sound. Or I am wrong as it always happens to me
I would not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
nof21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

I would not be so confident that your money can be is safe on the internet for today. There are still a lot of hackers that can steal your savings  We can not say enough for security when we talk about money
Now I clearly understand that I have to rethink my point of view. Our world and technologies are under constant development and it happens too fast and along with security technologies hacking are also developing
bitcoined

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:04:04 AM

Now I clearly understand that I have to rethink my point of view. Our world and technologies are under constant development and it happens too fast and along with security technologies hacking are also developing
Yeah! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
nof21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

Yeah! The team of developers want to protect us through their own vision and solution. And SINS token gives us new chance to earn and save our money
This is absolutely amazing! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
bitcoined

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

This is absolutely amazing! I want to become a member of this project and user of the platform. Now I am opened to innovative because they build our future, free from hacking
I am glad to understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley
nof21

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

I am glad to understand that our community growing very fast. May be the team will see my work and give some additional tokens Smiley
It is very good thing, I hope that you helped me not only because of award for your efforts to increase the number of participants. I appreciate your help
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
cinq

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Hello all! I have heard that safeinsure’s masternode have some differences between other msternodes, can someone throw a light of this topic
SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

SafeInsure masternodes are, in essence, decentralized nodes which host a wallet containing a collateralized amount of SINS.
wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

wow, what tasks does this masternode performs?  Because this definition includes all the details of standard masternode
Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

Adds privacy layers to transactions, increases speed of transactions, allows masternode owners governance rights in the network, provides financial incentive for node operators by giving a return on investment (ROI) for transactions validated and you can earn money with this masternode!
I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I hear for the first time that masternode can bring not only security but also bring a lot of money, sounds really fantastic, I want to know more about it!
SafeInsure masternode operators receive a passive income for accomplishing the work of securing the network. The amount of collateral and masternodes owned determine your ROI.
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

Absolutely impossible. What about the system in general? What about tokens are they used by this platform, I mean by this masternode?
SafeInsure Masternodes create an extra investment incentive for insurance companies. Using the SINS token they generate from transacting on the SafeInsure Marketplace, they can operate their own masternodes to create a secondary passive source of income.
doggie

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

SafeInsure Masternodes create an extra investment incentive for insurance companies. Using the SINS token they generate from transacting on the SafeInsure Marketplace, they can operate their own masternodes to create a secondary passive source of income.
Sounds good! Are there any examples where people really earned money? How can I earn? Do you have any instruction?
cinq

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Sounds good! Are there any examples where people really earned money? How can I earn? Do you have any instruction?
Running a SafeInsure Masternode to earn a passive income is available to anyone who purchases the amount of SINS collateral necessary. Currently, the annual return on investment for operating a SafeInsure Masternode coin is 1095%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: