Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes  (Read 42034 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:57:00 AM

I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.

The SafeInsure Wallet is designed to securely store your SINS for two main purposes. 1. Securely store SINS for insurance policy payments 2. Hold collateralized SINS for masternode operation
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andre989

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

I know that this project provides not only insurance services, but also releases its product as a base for using project services.

What are you talking about? I thought that the basis of the project is insurance services that project participants can use

That's right, but apart from this project, he launches his wallet, through which users can receive services.

The SafeInsure Wallet is designed to securely store your SINS for two main purposes. 1. Securely store SINS for insurance policy payments 2. Hold collateralized SINS for masternode operation

I think that this is the right decision, because each project provides its services and it is better to have your own wallet than to depend and use another!
aero8989

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.
jmbberry

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:39:10 AM

What is the main idea of ​​this project. I see that every day on the pages of the forum there is a large number of new users who are interested in the project.

This project promotes the idea of ​​insurance in all areas of people's lives. I think it will be interesting to users who use these services.

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.
aero8989

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

I do not quite understand how it is possible to implement in this field of the crypto industry. I think that it is very difficult to implement, because it is much more convenient to carry out these actions with the help of Fiat.

Safeinsure is a decentralized insurance market that provides a fair price of discovery and global access to insurance policy buyers worldwide.

I like that the project allocates 8% of all tokens for partners with whom he intends to work in the future. I think this is a great indicator!
koctiag

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?
ggffttee

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

We are offered a convenient insurance, where we can choose only the options we are interested in without the superfluous things that insurance agents usually impose on us. But it is because of this that their profits are formed? What is the benefit of this service?

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.
koctiag

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

You think too local. This project uses a completely different approach to this issue. Yes you can not make profit on additional options, but you do not need to spend extra money on many other elements of the system.

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
ggffttee

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:39:13 PM

To be honest, I do not quite understand what exactly you want to say. You can explain this in more detail so that I understand what is at stake.
Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.
In this case, all this is not necessary, because most processes are automated.
koctiag

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Well, in the classical form you need a huge office and a large staff that work with the clients, with the documentation, etc.

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
ggffttee

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:58:06 PM

Now I understand what you are saying, it really does make more profit. But you will not get rid of employees completely anyway, still people should be at the head of many processes to monitor the correct operation of all processes, right?
Absolutely, but even then you will need a much smaller staff than you can imagine.
smoblikat

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
EdSander

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

I hope that in the near future such technologies will begin to be introduced everywhere and decontaminated networks will be introduced into our everyday life more actively.
Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.
EdSander

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Why do you think that this is necessary? why do we constantly try to introduce something that is not fully understood and understood. These technologies are good only in theory, no one can guess what will happen in practice.

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
smoblikat

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

And what is there to suppose. Such systems are transparent, without bureaucratic difficulties. Any user can track the transaction and make sure that everything went honest, it's fine.
But suddenly such a method would be dangerous for personal data, what if a particular node of the system is susceptible to hacking and the entire network will fall? I'm afraid of this.
In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.
EdSander

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

In fact, such crypto-projects provide security at a high level. And I'm not talking about implementing such projects at once, naturally the transition should be gradual, I just hope that it will finally start.

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.
smoblikat

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I agree that if you introduce such innovative technologies gradually, people will be able to control the safe operation of these systems and, in the event of problems, can make adjustments to the operation of such systems in time.

Exactly, but you need to start at least to gradually become a reality. And I think this project is exactly what will move this market from a dead end and point it in the right direction.
pusbsh

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.
koyakint

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:43:19 PM

I wonder how this will work in legal terms, I would like to be sure that from the legal point of view this project will not cause any problems and questions.

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
pusbsh

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

And what problems can there be in this regard? I think that from the point of view of the law the project will be fine. I think that for them this issue is one of the priority.
But nevertheless, I am am excited with various subtleties. For example, how will conflict situations be resolved between insurance companies? How will it look in court?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: