Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:42:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you think ICO is necessary?  (Read 675 times)
dagelan

Activity: 423
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

I think in some projects, they chose to hold ico to get funding from investors to support and start their projects, but they must provide consequences and real profit prospects as a reciprocal

wnfakind

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

I don’t see why they should be, majority are Failures and scams. There has been more successful projects that never needed the scam.c.o at all and have been successful. If you can find your own project or take the initiative yourself or have an actual community behind to build off of an exchange or a POW coin why even bother. Yes there have been a few successful ones but there is no need for them.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

In my opinion, the ICO just already has a good status in cryptocurrency and crypto develops by it. The market will crush without ICO, I think.

Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

In my opinion, the ICO just already has a good status in cryptocurrency and crypto develops by it. The market will crush without ICO, I think.
You understand that if the market is crushed, then no market ico companies will no longer be left out. He will suffer too. And very much. in any case I hope that large whales realize the negative from their artificial manipulation of the market and stop such actions ..
blokceyin

Activity: 168

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Yeah, sometimes it is really necessary but sometimes really unnecessary. Also there is a new business model for starting up new projects by not doing an ICO, instead they are making weekly airdrops and listing the coin in a couple of exchanges for the early birds. I like this way very much.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Yeah, sometimes it is really necessary but sometimes really unnecessary. Also there is a new business model for starting up new projects by not doing an ICO, instead they are making weekly airdrops and listing the coin in a couple of exchanges for the early birds. I like this way very much.
The fact is that there are a lot of interesting and promising projects on the ico market. Coins on the crypto-currency market are also quite a lot, which does not represent any interest for investors. But meanwhile there are a lot of promising and necessary projects.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

I don't call it necessary. But it is the good thing. It is helping all market development and grow. Coinmarketcap has already reached over 2K+ cryptocurrencies now. So market value is getting increase day by day with new coins/tokens. Some day natural selection will select some of it and money will be transferred the good ones.
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Yes, ICO projects are very necessary for the development and improvement of the crypto currency. Everyone who wants to contribute to the development of the Crypto-currency is allowed to conduct the ICO. Now, of course, there are a lot of scammers involved in this process, but at this stage from now on we will not go anywhere. Too large amounts of money that ICO teams collect collect and attract the attention of scammers. When the states begin to regulate the ICO process, which in any case will be, the number of fraudulent ICO projects will significantly decrease.

byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:34:21 PM

I think ICO will change soon.
This is already happening. I think that now there are a lot less frivolus investors
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:12 PM

That is, you find non-creative ICOs, blockchain will be futuristic and at present there are many companies and corporations are applying it to their work. ICOs are just projects that help speed things up
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

This is already happening. I think that now there are a lot less frivolus investors
Yes Ico must be changed, since we all know Ico’s has surrounds of scam. These must be change indeed for the benefits of the users or investors. Although, Ico’s is also important to collect funds on their project but needs to changes the process to prevent fraud.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?

I also feel that way and I also believe ICO even though it cannot be denied that there are not a few ico who are just scams and scams but ico is very helpful in the project

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

I think that ICO is the best chance to get money easily, sure that it is not the 100% safe thing to deal with as risks are everywhere. To my mind, it is necessary to check whether ico is reliable
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

Yes Ico must be changed, since we all know Ico’s has surrounds of scam. These must be change indeed for the benefits of the users or investors. Although, Ico’s is also important to collect funds on their project but needs to changes the process to prevent fraud.

we know that at the moment the development of ico is surrounded by fraud. so I think that the ICO should be changed, so that in the future it can soar, and the possibility of investors' interest will rise again, because the ICO has been changed.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

I do believe in ICO because we have seen in so many projects the fruit of having an ICO we have a lot of good projects and platform online, but unfortunately, it is being ruined by bad projects and developers who neglected their project after getting funds from the investors, ICO has never been the same since two years ago.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Conte_Forni

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

I completely agree with you. I think that ICO is very important for cryptography in general and I think we've already seen a lot of good Crypto-currencies that have proved that ICO is an integral part of their advancement and I think so and everything will remain in place!
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Of course it is use to raise funds , for me I am investing to existing company that are adopting blockchain company because it is more safer doing this , because most of the ICO Project nowadays are scams which is bad for new investors ! If you are looking for decent ICO i prefer WPP Energy that is established in Switzerland , the company is one of the leading renewable energy provider worldwide , they are also adopting blockchain technology to operate more efficient and also to incentivize the use of clean energy !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mandevil

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:58:42 AM

I agree - that the projects .. this is part of the industry itself crit. therefore it can not be at all without it, respectively, the ICO and the crypto currency are one whole. if there is no ICO there will be no crypts,,,,

Mandevil

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:00:15 AM

I also think that this is necessary for the further growth of the entire industry, not only in general, but also in its application to life. ie for ordinary people.

robertsu

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Of course ICO - it's a good variant  make up a purse. Startups  or any another projects which have relation with cryptocurrency IPO can't hold, due to the specifics of the niche.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: