Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:06:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life?  (Read 3473 times)
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Majority of people are ready but space is not mature yet, there are many crypto project with good use case but it need to be developed more to be adopted by the masses, what i am pointing out is that the products are not 100% ready to be used there are bugs that need correction to make the product perfect.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

Yes, I'm ready to use crypto in a everyday life. I had a chance to use crypto I would prefer to use ETH, because this coin is the most useful cryptocurrency at the market.
Uguande

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:22:01 PM

Well, may be I am ready, but I don't think that most of the people are ready for this, and the falling in this year can be the prof of my words
I don't think, that many people are ready to use crypto in their life. There is no stability in the crypto world. Nobody wants to get paid in cryptocurrency, which can lose in value by several times

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

Due to how secured and fast cryptocurrencies are, nowadays I have been trying it in my orders made online and it has helped me a lot. I am forever ready to utilize this great opportunity in my everyday life.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Crypto-payments going mainstream is a huge responsibility. Two very important issues need to be dealt with. First, economic which has a lot to do with volatility and the second, technical which has to do with scalability. Decentralization will always be an interesting subject until you hit either of these two walls. What we need are revolutionary solutions that will provide an edge against both problems without compromising on infrastructure. While you may count Dash, Pundi x, coingate, bitpay and a couple of others too, you may be tempted to ask why we haven't gone mainstream yet especially on the side of merchant adoption.

One answer: incentive. Why would a merchant use crypto when the prices fluctuate or when there is no simple way to integrate such solutions into his/her business? But I implore you to try out Modern Finance Chain. Quite a simplified system and the right incentive model to facilitate crypto-adoption on the merchant side of the equation.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

For sure! I am that person willing to adopt crypto in my daily payments. i want to buy ordinary things like food, payments in cafe, buying cloths and so on
Now there is a poor opportunity for doing that. I am that person wants to change this world and accept crypto payments
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

I am 100 percent ready to use and adopt cryptocurrencies in my day-to-day life, although cryptocurrencies are illegal in my country. I an forced to act what the government and banks want to do with my money. In another word, I am not independent of whatever I want to make use of my money. For instance, I cannot purchase something I like from around the world with fiat money. Even if I am allowed to do so, hassles are involved in the name of security or any other means. With cryptocurrency, I can buy whatever I want from around the world.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Although I do not use the crypto in my everyday life, I am ready for it. Honestly, I have been waiting for the opportunity to buy and sell various things for the cryptocurrency. It will be very convenient.
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is not yet 100% legalized in many countries, but are you psychologically ready to use it every day? Are you ready to get paid in the crypto? In your opinion, when will the dollar era end, and we will be able to fully use the cryptocurrency on a daily basis?

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, we are all set to use crypto every day in our lives,the emergence of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency space has made our lives more meaningful,it has really assisted us to make payment very easy.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:45:54 PM

Although I do not use the crypto in my everyday life, I am ready for it. Honestly, I have been waiting for the opportunity to buy and sell various things for the cryptocurrency. It will be very convenient.
I am sure that the possibility of using cryptocurrency in everyday life will facilitate many areas of life. I think it will be convenient, fast and reliable. And yes I am ready for this.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

I still await for the cryptocurrencies to be adopted or legalized and regulated by at least 80% of all the countries before i use them for everyday life. If Governments should put the necessary protection for the community as users of cryptocurrencies much better for me.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

I am ready to do this, it remains only to receive cryptocurrency instead of wages and use it, because I think that as soon as it starts there will be a very big problem in the world as a whole.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

I still use dollars more often than credit currencies. For crypto in my hometown, I can buy practically nothing worthwhile

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Yes, I am ready to use cryptocurrency in everyday life. I fully support the idea of paying for goods with cryptocurrency. But I'm not ready to get all my salary in cryptocurrency. I am ready to receive only 30% of the salary in cryptocurrency. And in time we will see)

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:04:05 PM

I feel ready to use crypto in real life. But crypto are not yet ready for use in real life. Because it's still complex for many people. They have to have a much simpler structure.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

I feel ready to use crypto in real life. But crypto are not yet ready for use in real life. Because it's still complex for many people. They have to have a much simpler structure.

They are slowly building the infrastructure for this to happen, companies like Pundi X, for example, want to make using / buying and selling crypto, as easy as buying a bottle of milk, even for the unbanked people of the world. If we get more and more companies getting the infrastructure ready for mass adoption, while the institutions bring in the large whales to plump up the Market Cap again, we will see a new wave and influx of users, bigger and more longer lasting than just the 2017 speculators we had who pumped and dumped out of the market as fast as you can say the word Lambo lol.. BTW I have watched the Turkish Series Muhtesem Yuzyil at least 5 times, one of the best TV series I have ever watched. We are Greek and my 80-year-old Parents watch hardly anything else except Turkish Dizi.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

I think that daily use of cryptocurrencies will soon be considered normal, as we are now using conventional digital money. I very rarely use cash, most often all payment transactions pass through me through online payments. So it's only a matter of time before cryptocurrencies become the daily norm.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

I am ready to do this, it remains only to receive cryptocurrency instead of wages and use it, because I think that as soon as it starts there will be a very big problem in the world as a whole.

I would not want to receive a salary established in cryptocurrency. Due to its instability. Today you can earn 1000 dollars, and tomorrow, due to the fall in cryptocurrency, you will earn 5 times less. Of course there can be reverse situations. But in the current market, a fall is more likely.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

Thanks for the replies.

I am already using cryptocurrency on some of my online transactions and so I am very much ready, but I don't think the dollar is going to end we still need it, fiat has been part of our system for centuries and it's quite impossible to change it now, they can just cp exist.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

I am not ready to use crypto now because not everyone accepts it but with time when it becomes more widespread I think that I will enjoy this idea. to my mind, it is great to use it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: