Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

Panic usually cause a lot of things, in the past, it has caused me a lot, Now I have come to realise that to panic sell is to loose your investment. Instead hold and see the end of the tunnel with a bright light.
There is no need to panic because panic can lead us to a big loss. But if we are new on crypto feild we cannot really avoid this feelings. We maybe luck of learnings that is why we fell panic and sell our holdings in a wrong time. But I believe that we can avoid our self from being panic if we learned or.maybe if we can get a great idea to earn or.maybe we can have more patience to hold.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

Your Topic Title: There is no need to panic!!!!!

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

Firstly, I want to comment about your Topic Tittle. In my opinion, it does not reflect the core issues that you have wrote on the body of the thread. I suggest you to revise it..

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

The blockchain technology has implemented in many sectors. And I predict in the near future, it will be adopted massively around the world.
Here are some companies that proving the advantages of technology blockchain so far:
1. American Express
2. Cisco Systems
3. Walmart
4. Boeing
5. IBM
6. Microsoft
7. Coca-Cola
8. Merck
9. McDonald's
10. Apple

Source: https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/04/01/10-dow-stocks-currently-testing-blockchain-technol.aspx

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

Theres always a first time mate,since the blockchain technology created mass adoption was quite low.There were speculations but bitcoin have gone through into it and now it had spreaded accross different countries and being used by many and I think theres no need to panic because blockchain technology has a brighter future..because everyone sees it as the future.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

Yes there is no need to fear or panic about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology to be adopt or not , this is a great idea which will solve many issue regarding the monetary issue in every country and reducing the power of set of people called government who does things mostly in their favour and capitalize the country .

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

Yes, it is true. No need to go into a panic state. It takes away power and power. And then you can not fully, successfully work on the crypto-currency market. Therefore, always try not to get out of a persistent moral state.
I think with the conditions and conditions that are like today there will be a sense of fear and panic, but we can reduce it all if we already know and understand the risks of investing in cryptocurrencies, we will be more confident and have patience
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:23:17 AM

Just like a technological improvement, sometimes it getting  fast pace and sometimes it slowing down. But something that is sure, is that technology will keep on growing for the better phase. So there will be no reason to panic to the market condition of the cyrptocurrency.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

The truth is that Im a bit worried in the condition of market this past few months, what I just see is a bloody market , low value and a down trend. But this is not surprising events that cryptoworld is shaking.

Im not panic now and calmly patiently waiting for a cryptoworld to recover.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:29:46 AM

Panic will not solve the problem. And Cryptocurrency gives a very positive impact on everyone. With people invest and earn huge profits so that economic life is changing for the better. Cryptocurrency is a technology that provides us with new innovations for a better life-change.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:18:33 AM

Why do you have to panic about the current situation, bitcoin and blockchain technology will continue to grow. Blockchain is simply online global database that can be used by anyone around the world who is connected to the internet. Unlike other databases that are usually owned by certain institutions such as banks or government. Blockchain doesn't belong to anyone. Make it more transparent because it can be accessed by anyone, this is a new invention
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

In a highly volatile market be a panic is natural because you feel that from this point of unfavorable situation the market can never recover. But, I think everybody has to be patient if you have invested in a good coin. In the crypto segment, you never believe how the price will jump even 100x in a single movement of the recovery of the market.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:12:56 AM

My confidence in the cryptocurrency market comes from the blockchain, because I think the blockchain is the core of the coin, and as the blockchain is widely used, the cryptocurrency market will be better developed!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

Of course, there is no need for any panic because those who work on the cryptocurrency market will find very few people who do not tension. Tension is one thing that is in every person, but when people come to trading, when they lose money right now on that time feel some panic. If you do not want to take these panic, then I think you should not have trading. You are trading right now Come out, because you have to take a panic for training.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:28 PM

Certainly, what we shouldn't do is panic in this market. Our chances may not go well, or the projects we invest in can go bad, but none can produce as badly as trading with panic.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

The crypto space has a good future despite its present predicament. The revolutionary nature of blockchain is enough to point to the naysayers that the technology can't be stopped. Growth recorded within the few yeas of existence is a proof that crypto will succeed.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

I so believe in crypto because its going to be a part of a lot of activities that will go on around the world later. Countries like Dubai that are forward think are already looking at investing billions in make their place a hub for block chain technology

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Panic usually cause a lot of things, in the past, it has caused me a lot, Now I have come to realise that to panic sell is to loose your investment. Instead hold and see the end of the tunnel with a bright light.
Indeed the panic in selecting a project so a very reasonable thing gan important we already tried everything possible if a problem results we're back to hard work in the works
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:26:34 PM

I so believe in crypto because its going to be a part of a lot of activities that will go on around the world later. Countries like Dubai that are forward think are already looking at investing billions in make their place a hub for block chain technology
When looking at all it was very rapidly expanding why in indonesia there is still much in doubt I'm sure world cripto indeed for now in indonesia have started many who know gan may be like in dubai
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

It is a golden rule of every investor. f you start to panic you do silly things and you can think straight so you should keep your head cold and thoughts clear

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Hello! Strongly written! I totally agree with you, good comparison! We are only at the beginning of the journey, no need to be upset! I think that we have very funny times! There is no need to panic)) Good luck to all!
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

There is actually no need to panic cause panic has no place everything is only a matter of time and everything will fall in place blockchain will be accepted by the time people get used to it spread all across and becomes accepted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: