Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5300 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

I think that the team can get the support of partners among large companies in the real estate sphere, but they need to show the high efficiency of the proposed strategy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Bittrex
Binance
Hitbtc
Poloniex
These exchanges are listed on the site. At what stage of development will the team work with them?
It is likely that the ARE  team wants to gradually expand cooperation and the addition of new exchanges will occur as the number of users will increase.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:11:19 AM

Nevertheless, I believe that the project may have difficulties in implementing its strategy without a quality advertising campaign. Advertising is needed at all stages of product creation.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

Bittrex
Binance
Hitbtc
Poloniex
These exchanges are listed on the site. At what stage of development will the team work with them?
It is likely that the ARE  team wants to gradually expand cooperation and the addition of new exchanges will occur as the number of users will increase.
The are application will be integrated with exchanges for the best user experience. Is the list of these exchanges relevant to the application?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

I think developers should take care of finding participants who can speed up the application development process. I read about their motivation in the future. What exactly do you offer them?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:38:56 AM

How will the application be evolve in the future? I want to be sure that the team will continue to expand its functionality.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

How will the application be evolve in the future? I want to be sure that the team will continue to expand its functionality.
Now I saw that the team is talking about the potential to use the application when paying for different services. But the product should have a constant growth of user interest.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Now I saw that the team is talking about the potential to use the application when paying for different services. But the product should have a constant growth of user interest.
I think that every new project that will be presented for investment under the are will increase the interest of users. I think the list of countries that the team has chosen to search for investment partners tells us about great potential.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

I think that every new project that will be presented for investment under the are will increase the interest of users. I think the list of countries that the team has chosen to search for investment partners tells us about great potential.
Let's see how they ARE team will launch the application. Now we are early to talk about the number of users of the application, and it is difficult to evaluate all advantages without beta version.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

I want to see a more complete version of white paper. Now everything looks good, lots of interesting rewards for the community. I am interested in the details of the awarding for investors, without reaching the project hard cap.
snos-boss

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:34:47 AM

Developers promise fast conversion of U.S. currency through the application. I think this is a useful feature for different uses of the are cards. Will it be available in the first version of the product?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

I want to see a more complete version of white paper. Now everything looks good, lots of interesting rewards for the community. I am interested in the details of the awarding for investors, without reaching the project hard cap.
I think the team will be able to fulfill all their promises only if the entire investment fund is collected. And this is a difficult task for the current market of ICO projects.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:43:13 AM

Developers promise fast conversion of U.S. currency through the application. I think this is a useful feature for different uses of the are cards. Will it be available in the first version of the product?
This will be convenient for use in different regions. Will the card be functional in all countries, or will there be restrictions? I want to know how it works.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

This will be convenient for use in different regions. Will the card be functional in all countries, or will there be restrictions? I want to know how it works.
I don't quite understand why the team limits the number of cards for the discount program for users? This is only the first 50 000 participants.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

I don't quite understand why the team limits the number of cards for the discount program for users? This is only the first 50 000 participants.
Maintenance of such cards takes part of the work of additional personnel. With the questions that arise, users will contact the headquarters ARE?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

Maintenance of such cards takes part of the work of additional personnel. With the questions that arise, users will contact the headquarters ARE?
I think the team will provide its users with support service in any way. For virtual card users, you may also need to contact the ARE representatives.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

I think the team will provide its users with support service in any way. For virtual card users, you may also need to contact the ARE representatives.
Well, I did not understand the essence of applying plastic cards for this application. If I lose this card, I may have difficulties?
alexsmalex

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Real Estate in Dubai this is a very interesting proposition. How can I start the process of investing in a tourist complex in Dubai? Only if I participate in your project as an investor?
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

The team creates headquarters in different regions. I think that users need to contact these representations in order to receive and support the cards.
angrygerl

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Real Estate in Dubai this is a very interesting proposition. How can I start the process of investing in a tourist complex in Dubai? Only if I participate in your project as an investor?
Investors will have bonuses for early investment and will also be able to become users of the application. But new members will also be able to work with the application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: