Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

The development of the application at an early stage of project development has an important influence on investor activity. Now the project should maximally simply explain the advantages for consumers.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

The simplicity of the product is very attractive for working with assets. On this I will wait for the opening of the beta version. I wonder how this will work with real estate investments.
The ARE describes the simple and convenient features of the application. I also got interested in these qualities. But as an investor, I do not want to risk without having confirmation of successful completion of the development.
I think that as an investor, you will be able to choose the right time to participate in the project.  I personally expect more information about the Bounty company to get some tokens for free. 
The situation with the bounty campaign  is not quite clear to me. As developers should show their activity in support of different categories of campaign participants.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

The development of the application at an early stage of project development has an important influence on investor activity. Now the project should maximally simply explain the advantages for consumers.
White Paper has a description of the characteristics of the wallet. If the team gives more details about the benefits of the product, then certainly investors will have more confidence in the need to create such an application.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

After the token is started for exchanges, the probability of falling the value of the token is very large. What is your project's strategy for stabilizing the value during this period?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

I think that real estate projects that have already been proposed by the project for further investment or purchase can become a good start for the ARE  team. The initial strategy for opening an application can speed up the process of earning revenue and increasing the demand for tokens.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

After the token is started for exchanges, the probability of falling the value of the token is very large. What is your project's strategy for stabilizing the value during this period?
Yes, I'm also interested in knowing how the team will handle this issue. Because the application is scheduled to open at a later time than the token listing time.
Vasyafet

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Yes, I'm also interested in knowing how the team will handle this issue. Because the application is scheduled to open at a later time than the token listing time.
If the token is important to users, the demand for tokens will increase. I want to understand how the token consumption will be stimulated? What is its economic value in the application?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

If the token is important to users, the demand for tokens will increase. I want to understand how the token consumption will be stimulated? What is its economic value in the application?
It is likely that partners will use the token when working with clients, as well as all the functions of the application will be paid using the are token. It is difficult to understand the essence of what is , without explanation from developers.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

It is likely that partners will use the token when working with clients, as well as all the functions of the application will be paid using the are token. It is difficult to understand the essence of what is , without explanation from developers.
A Advance Real Estate wallet will be your gateway to access various blockchains.

I think that any process in the application will require the enumeration of tokens from the user. The cost of services is not clear yet.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

What features will be available to us to test the beta version? Will this be an integrated work with blockchain or access to part of the functions for the  wallet?
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

A Advance Real Estate wallet will be your gateway to access various blockchains.

I think that any process in the application will require the enumeration of tokens from the user. The cost of services is not clear yet.

I've seen developers predict the value of their token. A very big increase in three years. I'm not sure this can happen at this rate. For this increase in value, developers need to attract a large number of users.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

What features will be available to us to test the beta version? Will this be an integrated work with blockchain or access to part of the functions for the  wallet?
I understand that the Alpha version has already passed testing? I would like to know the developers ' opinion about their success.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:55:08 AM

The amount of the collected investments can affect the speed of the project development. I think that the number of incentives for investors can also be reduced. What is known about this?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

The amount of the collected investments can affect the speed of the project development. I think that the number of incentives for investors can also be reduced. What is known about this?
At the moment there is no information about the change of the project strategy. Let's see how the developers will sell tokens.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

It is possible that the strategy will require some adjustment during the end of the audit period. After all, the total number of investors, I think, can affect the number of bonuses.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:52 AM

At the moment there is no information about the change of the project strategy. Let's see how the developers will sell tokens.
I don't know how often the link to the sold tokens will be updated, but I hope we can see this update soon.
snos-boss

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

Expanding opportunities for investing in real estate using cryptocurrency is very important. I think that all the products that will be able to ensure the ease of service of this sector will become popular.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:18:44 AM

I think that such a wallet can make it easier to invest in real estate in different regions. Representative offices in different regions will help to solve legal issues for participants.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:21:35 AM

When using the application, participants should be able not only to invest in real estate objects, but also to sell their assets. I think that the concept of the project implies all these nuances.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:26:46 AM

Expanding opportunities for investing in real estate using cryptocurrency is very important. I think that all the products that will be able to ensure the ease of service of this sector will become popular.
Of course, this is possible with a good marketing campaign and working with partners. The opinion of the Community also speaks about the necessity of such products. To create a popular ARE product  still many not completed stages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: